RealModScene
Sean ONeill

Aurora Unity or LiNK not working !! Need Help

Hi everyone im new here but not new to the xbox modding scene.

I have had my Jtag for a few years and haven't had to many problems especially not problems this head wrecking.

I switched to a new Internet provider I live in Ireland and have Vodafone home broadband now,

What I originally thought was that it was the network but I know someone who also only got the same broadband exact same and I was over there a few days ago and I was playing Advanced Warfare online working fine.

That ruled that out for me and I have copied all the network settings that they have for it on there router to mine whch is the same router as well btw.

My Jtag fails every part.

I have a half broken TV so I cant see where the notifications come up but I can see the end and when I press the Request button to request the API key it says please try again so I guess the Jtag can connect to the servers or something ?  

I have used this on LiNK many times and all of a sudden it doesnt work.

It fails the Authentication, The UPnP Router detection, The Data Port and the Broadcast port.

I don't see how it is doing this all of a sudden. 

I have the right details for my account I even made a new one to be sure and still nothing. 

Like in the pictures show its a Xenon Jtag on 16747.

All help will be much appreciated.

P.S. ill just right what your all thinking

"WOW thats a bad owl smash on the Tv, How did you do that ?"

That is what is known as lack of sleep, having a bad week, and having people nagging you all at the same time. 

post-51082-0-10158500-1414895661_thumb.jpg post-51082-0-96437800-1414895666_thumb.jpg post-51082-0-80717400-1414895671_thumb.jpgpost-51082-0-28286100-1414895676_thumb.jpg post-51082-0-04339300-1414895684_thumb.jpg post-51082-0-41812800-1414895690_thumb.jpgpost-51082-0-10275900-1414895696_thumb.jpg post-51082-0-75974400-1414895704_thumb.jpg post-51082-0-59706300-1414895711_thumb.jpg

First thing is still you didn't verify your unity account.

Can you open your unity account via pc web browser??

Andthen you need enable upnp in link(your Console)

Make sure following things:

xhttp is enable,

ping patch is enable,

Disable others plugin in dashlaunch

Second important thing is you need to make port forward and make static ip in router for your Console

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

• Like 1

xhttp is enable,

ping patch is enable,

Second important thing is you need to make port forward and make static ip in router for your Console

Yeah im after getting 98% there I have everything done I ended up just messing with the router and xbox and got it working sort of since I posted this but theres a problem.... Even tho the tests pass besides the UPnP enabled router for some reason ? but the system link is still greyed out.

I have tried different games I have made sure everything is verified and enabled, Everything passes besides the Router but thats not a big deal but its still greyed out ... any help on this one ? 

xhttp is enable,

ping patch is enable,

If you enable UPNP you don't need to do portforwarding, however... it doesn't work with all routers it seems... in those cases, checking the box is useless

• Like 2