RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mrdude

Cheating in COD-AW Already

Well it's just out and already people are using hacks - I just went on to two different games - people were flying over roofs and stuff - WTF, really - where is the fun in that?

What's the point in that shit - it just spoils it for everyone else.

• Like 1

Well it's just out and already people are using hacks - I just went on to two different games - people were flying over roofs and stuff - WTF, really - where is the fun in that?

What's the point in that shit - it just spoils it for everyone else.

If you played the campaign you would know that "Flying over roofs" is part of the game... everyone can do it... just double jump (jump, then while in the air jump again)

• Like 2

Oh right, never realised that m8 - I'll check it out - still it seems kind of weird being able to jump over a roof, but thanks for letting me know.

I thought this game wasnt released yet.

Probably not retail in stores... but... most games show up on the internet a week before, and game store employee's have early access aswell

• Like 1

Well, I figured it was on the internet already, when I saw this, but I try not to download my games. lol. This also explains how it gets on the internet. I thought all of the leaks were either beta versions for testing, or something leaked internally at the games companies.

Well, I figured it was on the internet already, when I saw this, but I try not to download my games. lol. This also explains how it gets on the internet. I thought all of the leaks were either beta versions for testing, or something leaked internally at the games companies.

It's not always the stores that the games come from, it could also be the factory where they create the discs and such... that's more likely then the stores tbh...

Well there are off-host hacks already like wallhacks.

This is not me by the way.

10469881_305619492956926_440314062698123

Shit like this just f*cks the game for everyone else, it can't be fun to kill everyone without doing anything in particular etheir...

Shit like this just f*cks the game for everyone else, it can't be fun to kill everyone without doing anything in particular etheir...

We should be able to at least report cheaters, or there should be like trustful people who become moderators and can kick/ban/whatever cheaters.

I have a long list full of cheaters from different games like Red Ded Redemption, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2 which can all just keep cheating because there is nothing we can do.

We should be able to at least report cheaters, or there should be like trustful people who become moderators and can kick/ban/whatever cheaters.

I have a long list full of cheaters from different games like Red Ded Redemption, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2 which can all just keep cheating because there is nothing we can do.

You can create your own rooms, from there you should be able to kick ppl, it's just the public rooms you don't have access to kicking ppl from...

• Like 1

hi!

i have the game and i can't rank up or prestige in the game i hade the same problem in CoD ghosts so i hope that someone can help me.

thenks.

Well there are off-host hacks already like wallhacks.

This is not me by the way.

<wallhack pic>

The screenshot is a fake. If you look closely at the mini-map, you will see there are no players in the direction the red markers point.

The screenshot is a fake. If you look closely at the mini-map, you will see there are no players in the direction the red markers point.

Actually, in most multiplayer game modes you don't see them on your minimap unless they're firing and thus making noise... so it's not fake...

Actually, in most multiplayer game modes you don't see them on your minimap unless they're firing and thus making noise... so it's not fake...

Oww oops didn't know that. I'll take back what I said :D

And its a fact, that people released real time editors already for xbox live. They also work with system link, as almost all offsets are the same....

Well, I just 'Block' people I know who use cheats and mods excessively in public rooms so I know who to watch out for. I can't report them? Some of them are tolerable, like making a secret room in the zombies map (Black Ops 2) you can restock your weapons and shit. But not the guys who put on permanent insta-kill, drop in max ammo every ten seconds and teleport all the zombies to their location. Then all the little kids with their goddamn aimbots killing people with Five-Seven pistols at long range who think there the boss. And spawning killstreaks like warthogs, lodestars, K-9 units and swarms and when you look at their KD, it's not even a 1.0. It's less than that. Don't these people know to make their own rooms?

1 hour ago, MRAY 4TW said:

Well, I just 'Block' people I know who use cheats and mods excessively in public rooms so I know who to watch out for. I can't report them? Some of them are tolerable, like making a secret room in the zombies map (Black Ops 2) you can restock your weapons and shit. But not the guys who put on permanent insta-kill, drop in max ammo every ten seconds and teleport all the zombies to their location. Then all the little kids with their goddamn aimbots killing people with Five-Seven pistols at long range who think there the boss. And spawning killstreaks like warthogs, lodestars, K-9 units and swarms and when you look at their KD, it's not even a 1.0. It's less than that. Don't these people know to make their own rooms?

Dont you know how to look at the date on a forum thread. The last post before yours was in 2014. Being 2017 that is 3 years.