RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Gonzalo Delfino

Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon - unlock full game

Hey guys i just downloaded Far cry Blood dragon iso that i found online, but it seems it needs something done to unlock the full game because it can only play for 10 minutes after going back to menu, and i also see an unlock menus button plus an unlock full game video after exiting the game. I tried two installation methods, first of i found the iso size was incredible for the size that was displayed on the xbox market. The iso was 8Gb and when i had it extracted it was merely 1.4Gb, so i copied it to my external drive, then to my internal right to my iso's folder, game popped up but it was limited. Second try i found a content folder which i moved to my content, another game instance appeared, same deal with limited game. The third and last try was to use iso2god and have the god installed into the content like before, same result just demo functions. Seems i missed something or this is all im getting for not buying it. I cant find any info about this. Maybe someone experienced something different? 

That's a XBLA, so put the XBLA on your harddrive and unlock it with XM360 or similar... (the content folder)

• Like 1

I have the same issue.  As far as I know this is not XBLA.  It's a 7GB iso file, after using iso2god, it's only 1.2GB.  It plays part of the first campaign, then askes to unlock the full game.

XM360 doesn't even list it (not XBLA?).  360 content manager shows it unlocked.

I have the same issue.  As far as I know this is not XBLA.  It's a 7GB iso file, after using iso2god, it's only 1.2GB.  It plays part of the first campaign, then askes to unlock the full game.

XM360 doesn't even list it (not XBLA?).  360 content manager shows it unlocked.

Farcry 3: Blood dragon IS XBLA, wether you got it on a disc or not doesn't matter, the disc contains the XBLA title... converting to GOD won't make it magically work...

Farcry 3: Blood dragon IS XBLA, wether you got it on a disc or not doesn't matter, the disc contains the XBLA title... converting to GOD won't make it magically work,

Wow I'm such a dumba$$.  Extracted the ISO and got the XBLA folder.  First time I've dealt with XBLA on disc.  GOD format most definitely doesn't work.  Thanks.

Hey so, newbie here what exactly do I do to get the full game from the iso? I'd appreciate if you could guide me through the process thanks!