RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Jeje le tech

Please Create room for COD : Advanced Warfare

now i understand you, i installed the game (CD1 Content in Content) CD2 is on my external hdd. The Game Works that is not the Problem.... System Link not worked by this game, but other System Link games work.

now i understand you, i installed the game (CD1 Content in Content) CD2 is on my external hdd. The Game Works that is not the Problem.... System Link not worked by this game, but other System Link games work.

It's probably an issue with the Plugin data, try deleting F3\Plugins\UserData\ then restarting your console

• Like 2

It's probably an issue with the Plugin data, try deleting F3\Plugins\UserData\ then restarting your console

that is exactly what i was searching for .

Problem solved for me and my friends

• Like 1

Just had the same issue, thanks for the help.

By the way, if you wanna keep your screenshots you should only delete "F3\Plugins\UserData\systemlink.dat"

Sorry, how many players on system link? And.. Does it let the player two join the link match? Thanks.

It's 1-12 players per-match/game

• Like 2

I should say CODAW is not that entertaining...I am pretty sure it will die soon just like GHOST.... First impression is quiet fun but as time goes on ppl will go back to CODBO2

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

It's 1-12 players per-match/game

And does it allow more than one person to play per console? BlackOps2 allowed this but Ghosts didn't. Hope this one allows it.

And does it allow more than one person to play per console? BlackOps2 allowed this but Ghosts didn't. Hope this one allows it.

Not while in System Link mode :(

• Like 1

I delete the file "Aurora\Plugins\UserData\systemlink.dat" and now no connection at link in any game. The deleted file is not created again after reboot...

I delete the file "Aurora\Plugins\UserData\systemlink.dat"

and now no connection at link in any game. The deleted file is not created again after reboot...

Did you reboot the entire console or just restart Aurora/FSD? you need to restart the FSD Plugin so that it finds the file isn't there and then download it from xboxunity.net, if it doesn't download it from there, it's because you are having connection issues with the server...

• Like 1

Thanks Swizzy...

I restart the FSD Plugin and the file is downloaded...

now I can connect to system link in all games...