RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
juniorb201

FS shows like 50 copies of each game

This post should be in the support section If you post in the correct place you might get some help ......

Also include some info about your xbox setup . Saying this wont work i cant get this to work or how come this is not working ? will not get you help

you cant expect people to help you when you cant even take the time to give some details about your setup and the problem ..

In coverflow your games display in a loop so if you only have 5 games it will show the same 5 games over and over in an endless loop.

This is not a bug, it is how coverflow works.

Please, next time you start a thread do not use the topic to ask your entire question.... this is not one of those other xbox sites :p

In coverflow your games display in a loop so if you only have 5 games it will show the same 5 games over and over in an endless loop.

This is not a bug, it is how coverflow works.

Please, next time you start a thread do not use the topic to ask your entire question.... this is not one of those other xbox sites :p

Thanks bro for explaining, at least you weren't a dick like the other dude I'm just new to this xbox modding thing.

hahaha name calling wont help you I wasnt meaning to come off nasty I was just informing you that your post would of been more approprate in the support section as thats what its used for and i can now see that it has been moved . And also that giving people some more infomation helps us help you .. Anyway apologies chap my bad if i upset you :huh: