RealModScene
Durban_Poison

See all LiNK games with players

Hello, this post is for the administrators of Realmodscene: There is some way of which all the rooms of game could see in link for xbox 360? There are many games that a few persons have and do not go out there. I hope that they could create a paragraph to see the rest of rooms as tape-worm the page jqe. Thank you

You can see which games have LiNK users on http://xboxunity.net/ there's a filter for that, but there's currently nothing for the Xbox 360 side to see this... if that's what you're asking for?

Hello, it, but I refer for example, in the game saint row 4 that there are in the habit of being two or three persons, it is never going to be in the top 5 and me gustaria to see if in other games that are not of the top 5, there are people playing. Before in jqe podia all see the games and rooms, now alone the top 5

Hello, it, but I refer for example, in the game saint row 4 that there are in the habit of being two or three persons, it is never going to be in the top 5 and me gustaria to see if in other games that are not of the top 5, there are people playing. Before in jqe podia all see the games and rooms, now alone the top 5

Did you read what i said? go to the site i linked you to, use the filters... it'll show ALL games not "top 5"

When you open xboxunity.net games are sorted by last-update date. If you are looking for the "most played games" use filters...

Filter by content: titles with link

Filter by type: Xbox 360

Sort by content: link users

Sort direction: desc

There are only 10 games per page, go to next page for more results

• Like 2