RealModScene
eltruando

Diablo 3 ros fatal crash

Hi, i recently installed diablo 3 ros ultimate edition on my xbox360 and the game wont go past first character creation, i keep getting fatal crash intercepted, i have a corona 4gb rgh running 16747 patched myself and dashlaunch 3.12 (no fakelive activated) other games work without issues, i already tried to recopy the game a second time to make sure. I couldnt find any post mentioning this issue so if anyone had this issue or has a solution it would be very helpfull !

Check the gamedata using this SFV:

Default.xex D9CA9488
nxeart 8B560451
CPKs\Act1.cpk 8B43F4AB
CPKs\Act2.cpk 60CA097E
CPKs\Act3.cpk 87A7CF77
CPKs\Act4.cpk 4B489B9D
CPKs\Act5.cpk 4A67F7EA
CPKs\CacheAct1.cpk 4F5EA2A7
CPKs\CacheAct2.cpk 151108CF
CPKs\CacheAct3.cpk 3E0F72FF
CPKs\CacheAct4.cpk 692A3890
CPKs\CacheAct5.cpk C3B4A7B8
CPKs\CacheCommon.cpk 9F893F4D
CPKs\Common.cpk D7DFE86C
CPKs\enUS_Act1.cpk B9859EFD
CPKs\enUS_Act2.cpk 8E881BC4
CPKs\enUS_Act3.cpk 1033AFE0
CPKs\enUS_Act4.cpk EA77844F
CPKs\enUS_Act5.cpk 673136F1
CPKs\enUS_CacheCommon.cpk DD1DADFD
CPKs\enUS_Common.cpk 24E074D4
CPKs\enUS_Cutscene.cpk 2EFDF48D

If any of the files are missing/corrupt, that's the cause... otherwise, i have no idea what's causing it...

actually i used iso2god so files do not appear that way, i know that the iso has no corrupted files, i will try to simply exctract it and copy it that way and see if it works.

hell i am confused now, i did extracted the iso into a folder named diablo the content is default.xex, nxeart, CPKs as well as the §systemupdate but when i copy all that into my xbox hdd it wont start, from xexmenu i get that, game couldnt start try dl again... and in FSD the game do not even appear in game list, ohers do. i feel terribly noob usually everything would work smoothly with iso2god :/

hell i am confused now, i did extracted the iso into a folder named diablo the content is default.xex, nxeart, CPKs as well as the §systemupdate but when i copy all that into my xbox hdd it wont start, from xexmenu i get that, game couldnt start try dl again... and in FSD the game do not even appear in game list, ohers do. i feel terribly noob usually everything would work smoothly with iso2god :/

Try to verify your ISO via abgx360

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Does the data match with my sfv? if so; what transfermode did you use? FTP? if you used FTP make sure you're using Binary transfer not ASCII

yeah checked everything is fine with the iso, i transfert using usb stick. data check with you sfv as well

And it's still not working?

Can you show me your dashlaunch settings? (your launch.ini)

Well finally got it working, the first time that i checked with abgx i didnt pay attention to the network issue, after checking their website and got it working properly i had 2 errors msi and ss not sure, anyway fixed it and did iso2god from the fixed iso and also extracted the iso. Now i have the iso2god and the extracted version both on my xbox360 internal hdd, to start the game, create characters and play at the beginning i had to use the extracted iso because iso2god version would still fatal crash but from act 2 i had to switch to iso2god version as the extracted one would give me a fatal crash at act 2 loading screen... not sure how far ill go untill i meet another fatal crash. All of this is pretty weird, anyway thank you for your help !!

how did you get it to work exactly?

I have i have tried downloading the game and extract it on the game folder, but it doesnt start, im not even able to get to the diablo screen. crashed right away.

are there any other tweaks to do?

Didnt do anything special beside the abgx360 check on the iso. check your dashboard version, i never had problems before to play games so i am not aware of problems/solutions.

help me with this game, i couldn't even load it. as soon as i launch it, it fatal crashes! reading from the comments, i saw a mention of the system update folder.'i have a jtag rip of the game and never saw that on my copy. could that be the culprit?

That's not the culprit, however your "JTAG rip" means that somebody decided to extract the iso (most likely) and possibly strip out data that they felt were no good... i recommend that you get hold of an ISO and convert it yourself, that way you know nothing has been tampered with...

If the game still isn't working, check that you don't have any dashlaunch plugins loaded which may potentially cause game crashes, or that your settings for dashlaunch isn't causing the problem (some games don't like fakelive, others don't like xhttp)

is there a dash requirement for this game?

Probably, that is another possible reason for this error, make sure you're using the latest version to avoid problems with games =)

well mine is 17150 so i doubt that's the reason. by the way, what's abgx360? might try that.

17150 is high enough

ABGX360 isn't useful in your case, all it's really useful for is checking ISO's for live stealth and/or possibly verifying the gamedata partition...

now this has me stumped. gonna try converting it to god or iso just to see. anymore things that i need to check out just in case swizzy?

First of all, a "JTAG rip" sucks ballz, making it an ISO or GOD won't solve the problem if there's bad/missing data, best you can do is download a proper rip (iso) and convert that to GOD or extract it... then see if it works...

First of all, a "JTAG rip" sucks ballz, making it an ISO or GOD won't solve the problem if there's bad/missing data, best you can do is download a proper rip (iso) and convert that to GOD or extract it... then see if it works...

i'll keep that in mind. although i'm confused, is ''jtag format'' the same as ''jtag rip''?

i'll keep that in mind. although i'm confused, is ''jtag format'' the same as ''jtag rip''?

Pretty much yes, whenever you download a game from the internet, always go for ISO, anything else can have issues such as missing files...