link rooms problem

hi every one  

ive  :

rgh

aurora 0.2

dash 3.12

cheked every thing and the test say all pass 

ok when i enter black ops 2  and open system link and join any room 

am not shown in the room my name isnt there the room that i joined not shown in the game

even when i try to join from the web unity it says success but am not there 

plz help 

for 1 week at the begin it was not working the link and in this week it work but with this problem

this a new user at unity because the old one not work at the link 

now what i do to solve the problem

Try to use your previous profile name or change to New one in your Console,,,,

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

the old one not working and this one is a new one

now i have to make a new account ?

I am not talking about unity profile name,, I mentione abt your Console gamer profile name

aha no am make new unity account not new profile

ok thanks its work i made a new profile

now there is another problem the name shows in the list of the room in the link and the unity but there is no room in the game

It seems to like still you didn't add as any other players so please do that.

It seems to like still you didn't add as any other players so please do that.

how can i do it

how can i do it

Press A button on other players andthen add .

It's not mine current snapshot:

5530ac976e9f857d30093e582bcfc9d2.jpg

Press A button on other players andthen add .

Why would he need to add others for this to work? makes no sense!

It's probably one of these issues:

You're not using the same TU as everyone else (i think everyone uses TU16 these days) or, you don't have all the DLC everyone else have...

Why would he need to add others for this to work? makes no sense!

It's probably one of these issues:

You're not using the same TU as everyone else (i think everyone uses TU16 these days) or, you don't have all the DLC everyone else have...

How is it possible discover some host match Without friend request????

Really I am confused

In his case he had been staying in tu 18(black ops 2) .and 30 players had been available in his room but host matches not showed on his link

If we haven't other players dlc(new dlc) though their match showed in link but we can't enter their match until get new dlc

How is it possible discover some host match Without friend request????

Really I am confused

In his case he had been staying in tu 18(black ops 2) .and 30 players available in his room but their host match not showed on his link

If we haven't other players dlc(new dlc) though their match showed in link but we can't enter their match until get new dlc

I Don't know, what i do know is that you have to be on the same TU, you also have to have the the same DLC... if you don't, you can't play...

Something else about Black Ops 2 is that there's 2 game modes, there's "Multiplayer" and there's "Zombies Multiplayer"

It's etheir using the incorrect TU version (compared to everyone else), not having the same DLC as everyone else (basically, install everything you can find and you should have all others have) or it's a connectivity issue...

Maybe try hosting a game instead of trying to join it? if that's working, the pingpatch is likely the one causing the problem (it needs to be enabled)

It could also be that devlink is enabled when it should be disabled...

Adding ppl as your "friend" doesn't make a difference for if you see his game or not, or atleast it shouldn't...

• Like 1

Well, without DLC you won't be able to play with everyone... you'll only be able to play with those that don't have any DLC... just like you... from memory i seem to recall BO2 beeing one of the games that have 1 or 2 Compatibility packs which are needed for the newer TU's, maybe my memory is confusing things with BO? dunno!

SO MUCH BAD INFO IN THIS THREAD  :shock:

Ok, first thing first the issue is NOT your TU as you have TU 18 active and you will only see other players in the HUD that are on the same TU version as you. 

Not having DLC will NOT stop you from seeing peoples games, you will see the games, be able to join the game lobby but not actually play. 

Please post your dashlaunch launch.ini file and also please tell me when you run the LiNK test what are your results? Most likely this is an issue with your ports.

Oh and do you also have your avatar data installed ?

SO MUCH BAD INFO IN THIS THREAD  :shock:

Ok, first thing first the issue is NOT your TU as you have TU 18 active and you will only see other players in the HUD that are on the same TU version as you. 

Not having DLC will NOT stop you from seeing peoples games, you will see the games, be able to join the game lobby but not actually play. 

Please post your dashlaunch launch.ini file and also please tell me when you run the LiNK test what are your results? Most likely this is an issue with your ports.

Oh and do you also have your avatar data installed ?

in test i got all pass except the upnp  

yes i install my avatar update

launch.ini  http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ijy4ix23gaji1u/launch.ini

Try removing the GTA V Plugin from dashlaunch and also setting a static IP for your xbox in your routers settings. 

If still not working, join a room in the HUD and wait 1 minute before searching for a systemlink game in Call of Duty.