RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
asfish

Covers and XBLA

Hi Everyone, I just bought a new JTag 360.

In terms of drives its set up as follows

250GB internal drive that will have a few games and system files etc

2TB USB 2.5 inch full of 360 Games

2TB USB 2.5TB with 25% XBLA and 75% Games

Been using FS for a while,( this new box is a replacement for my old JTag that gave up with the RROD and that was after a reball.) so I know my way around the dash.

The issues I had were that the 360 game covers are fine they go in straight away and are displayed no issue. With XBLA there are a few covers only, this is despite FS downloading the files.

What I found fixed it was to go to each game with a missing cover and refresh the artwork, sometimes the cover would be displayed then vanish leaving a grey cover. I found that if I went out of the XBLA menu to the Library then back in covers would appear.  Bit of a pain as I have 666 XBLA with maybe 60 covers in place!

I do have a question on DLC if anyone can help, I downloaded a huge set of XBLA and DLC, on FS all the DLC appears in the homebrew folder under the library but if I click on anything it doesn't run.

In the set I downloaded there is a folder called Titleupdatescache which contains 189 files.

Does this need to be coped to the 360? If so where would I put the files?

Thanks in advance for any help

DLC is supposed to be loaded by the game... not by you... they need to be installed to your internal harddrive tho, in:

hdd1:\Content\0000...000\TitleID\00000002\DLC File

for the game to know how to load it you also need a TU that is newer then or equal to the DLC you're trying to load...

TU's go into etheir of these 2 folders (sometimes cache, sometimes the other, depends on the size mostly):

Hdd1:\Cache\

or

Hdd1:\Content\0000...000\TitleID\000B0000\TU File

On a side note; FSD doesn't handle large game libraries very well... so... you might want to replace FSD with Aurora instead ;)