RealModScene
Speed Demon

Newbie here looking for help! :))

Hello everyone, 

I have no idea if this is in the right section or not so for that my apologies if it is.

But I'm looking for people who can help me guide through the world of RGH.

I just got myself an XBOX 360 SLIM 250 GB with RGH.

I am a person who wants to always have the latest updates of everything so I formatted my hard drive and want to start completely fresh with the latest I believe it's called Dashlaunch and XeX or something and FSD or Aurora don't know which one is best.

But first I want to update my XBOX 360 Dashboard to the latest version. and than after that the rest so I would kindly ask someone to guide me through this step by step by step because I am a complete newbie, so expect a lot of questions I think :p

But first I want to update my XBOX 360 Dashboard to the latest version. and than after that the rest so I would kindly ask someone to guide me through this step by step by step because I am a complete newbie, so expect a lot of questions I think :p

You can follow these guide. All steps are explained in detail.

Hi SD, you did the right thing getting a RGH. I have the same slim 250Gb. The tutorial that gonzo posted should help you a long way. After your dashboard update, you should first install xexmenu, then dashlaunch, then FSD  and/or Aurora. FSD is the standard dash atm, but Aurora is catching up quickly. Start with FSD, it has all the necessary features, then, if you grow tired of it, you can just install Aurora. It's not more than copy paste some files. Good luck with everything!

Hey, Good luck with the RGH, I Love mine. The is alot on Youtube. Specifically on the "xXModdedWarefareXx" Channel...

He as a section that is just Tutorials for RGH 360's...

Enjoy...

Hey, Good luck with the RGH, I Love mine. The is alot on Youtube. Specifically on the "xXModdedWarefareXx" Channel...

He as a section that is just Tutorials for RGH 360's...

Enjoy...

Funny I used exactly those Tutorials yesterday they were awesome!!

But the thing I wanted to ask next is what is the fastest way to transfer my games to my internal HD, I've tried FTP'ing but it takes hours for a single game to be loaded to my XBOX. I can have either the XBOX or my Laptop on Wired connection and the other one is wireless because I only have one Wired Cable from the ground floor to my bedroom where my xbox is. I don't have an external hard drive and I know that is probably the ultimate fastest way. So I have to do it over the internet. But do I put the cable in the xbox or in my laptop to get the highest transfer speed? Because I only get around 1 MiB most of the time and that way it really takes forever. So any help on this subject is greatly appreciated. And another thing is what to do best for faster transferring make them GOD images or just unpack them using XIB?

But the thing I wanted to ask next is what is the fastest way to transfer my games to my internal HD, I've tried FTP'ing but it takes hours for a single game to be loaded to my XBOX. I can have either the XBOX or my Laptop on Wired connection and the other one is wireless because I only have one Wired Cable from the ground floor to my bedroom where my xbox is. I don't have an external hard drive and I know that is probably the ultimate fastest way. So I have to do it over the internet. But do I put the cable in the xbox or in my laptop to get the highest transfer speed? Because I only get around 1 MiB most of the time and that way it really takes forever. So any help on this subject is greatly appreciated. And another thing is what to do best for faster transferring make them GOD images or just unpack them using XIB?

U need to buy xbox360 HDD data cable it's price is between 20$ to 25$

and also u need ISO to god converter app,horizon app

This things is fastest way for transfer games to HDD1;

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter if you have the cable to your laptop or to your console, the wifi itself is what's bringing the speed down, when i do wifi on my network i get a maximum speed of 2MB/s no matter if both are on wifi or one is wifi and the other is wired... when i use cable however i can max it out at ~ 11MB/s

But via x360 data cable you can get more transfer speed like 25MBps,30MBps

Yeah, well... i was answering over network, not with a USB cable which you use to connect the hdd to your computer...

• Like 1

Ya I knw swizzy but He was asking fastest way for transfer so oly I suggested data cable [emoji6]