RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
saywaking

[Aurora] Admin Authorization/ Password Verification

Hi

We know with jtag you have root rights and can Delete anything.

That is nice. But many of us buy ready2go jtag consoles and dont know what is important and not to be deleted.

Other have childs that can delete important content by filemanagers sometimes even with awareness what they do.

So my suggestion for aurora is.

The solution would be an optional password verification or a user set as admin.

You can set a pass for example in filebrowser or coverflow games and for actions you have to authorize you first.

I know the hiding was a first step for this security but the filemanager is still a big danger.

Maybe we dont want to hide but we dont want others to start certain things.

That is all

Thanks for reading

Regards

• Like 2

aurora doesnt have a file manager soo the only thing to delete is the games also if you want to delete them you have to go to info page and in the last option go 2 times to left its pretty hard to delete them by accident even to a chid

aurora doesnt have a file manager soo the only thing to delete is the games also if you want to delete them you have to go to info page and in the last option go 2 times to left its pretty hard to delete them by accident even to a chid

It will have that in 0.3b ;)

• Like 1

It will have that in 0.3b ;)

Talking about that file manager.

Well, i dont think happend to all of you, but i have a external hard drive with 1tb capacity, when i copy a guitar hero game (in FSD) to the Hdd1, some tymes appearme the sign of fatal crash in the middle of a song. I have a Corona V2. I know a problem like this in corona motherboard with the Rock Band tittles, but i dont play RB, so dont interest ne so nuch, bui what call my atention its that detaill of the Guitar hero tittles, if i copy the games with FTP the games run fine and clean, but only in the file manager copy happend that.

¿Can be a error of alternative menu? I mean...¿Aurora go to do the same?

Greetings.

Im looking forward to this. A master pass. We have profile specific filters. I installed aurora but childs have certain games to play only. Without accessing into settings. This would really be great safety