RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.3b

At the moment my net is pretty carbage and cannot connect my Xbox 360 to it.  Im deployed so I cant get around the syne it part of my internet Just wondering is this out and if so are you going to have a download for .3b with all the good stuff.  Thanx  for any help from anyone and by the way just if anyone is wondering AFGANY Land sucks balls.

Not out yet, when it's out you'll know... and yeah, it'll be available within Aurora... aswell as the site...

• Like 1

hey guys! when is it going to be released? cant wait to see  the improvamants  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: 

Soon young one... soon...

Thank you for your hard work on Aurora. Looking forward to the file manager as I currently switch back to FS3 to do that stuff..

• Like 1

You guys shure know how to keep us waiting! ;) I'm eagerly checking every day.

Great work, still waiting for that WebUI though,,, keep up the good work :D

What will you be using the WebUI for? With F3, I used it only to add custom covers. If you want custom covers in Aurora, you just have to click the 'Push to Xbox' button on xboxunity.net. I'm just saying.

What will you be using the WebUI for? With F3, I used it only to add custom covers. If you want custom covers in Aurora, you just have to click the 'Push to Xbox' button on xboxunity.net. I'm just saying.

Localization has started... won't be long now ;)

• Like 1

I have many lt 3.0 disks and will be a good thing to make a maner to rip discs to xbox internal/external drive like freestyle and reconize when i put discs on drive. Sorry for my bad english.

True, but with web ui we can put custom banner, icon and background as well which is vry nice addition to that of custom cover....

Keep us waiting... Do what you want.... I don't care anymore... 

Seriously I can't wait for this update I'm going bonkers!!!!!! lol 

Still love what i have now, but this update will be EPIC!!!!

Pls add more optional.

1. Control fan speed

2. Auto login profile

3. Setting ip xbox directly

Thanks

1. Fanspeed is NOT comming, read the requests thread for more information why...

2. It's already possible in the original dashboard, just press the guide button, go to preferences and select to sign in automatically...

3. Not comming etheir, you've got it in the Xbox 360 dashboard... it's not like it's hard to find...

• Like 1

Pls add more optional.

1. Control fan speed

2. Auto login profile

3. Setting ip xbox directly

Thanks

1.use dashlaunch installer that you can control your fan speed

2.open your retail dashboard(nxe) and set auto login

3.you can set yourself

• Like 1

He guys! You really ROCK! Keep the good work! Thanks for this amazing dashboard. I have a few problems, and maybe you can do something to fix them, or recommend me to do another things. Are this:

I have a lot of backups burned on DL Discs, XGD2 and XGD3 and all that stuff... Is there a way to launch my games from the dvd? I have readed how to rip it with the file explorer in the new update,. but, will you add something to lauch games from disc directly? It would be great for me and other people! (launch burned games from the future file explorer wont be comfortable :(... )

And i and other people REALLY NEEDS to see the free Mb on our hdd's... Temperature could be check with the xbox guide button. But i dont know how to see my hdd free espace!!! Maybe in the 0.3 could be check the free espace from the file explorer?

I have made a blind step of faith to you all and the great AURORA. I have erased the fsd3 and i dont want to use it again, giving all my xbox to AURORA. Thats why i need this couple of things urgently. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for keep this alive! thx! Sorry for my bad english.

You can start disc based games from the guide menu aswell...

Yes, with the Aurora 0.3b File Manager you'll see how much space you have left on your devices attached to the console

Swizzy thank you very much!!! I'm so Blind. i didn't see the Launch disc option on the guide menu!!!! Hahaha thanks for that! It's Enough for Me. And it's a great New To Hear about the Free mb thing on the New File explorer! The last One fix in my Head is to Change on easy way between xbla/360/homebrew. Like Pressing lb or rb, but i read that you are on it. So I'm waiting for this fix on your way. Thanks for everything!

Swizzy thank you very much!!! I'm so Blind. i didn't see the Launch disc option on the guide menu!!!! Hahaha thanks for that! It's Enough for Me. And it's a great New To Hear about the Free mb thing on the New File explorer! The last One fix in my Head is to Change on easy way between xbla/360/homebrew. Like Pressing lb or rb, but i read that you are on it. So I'm waiting for this fix on your way. Thanks for everything!

It won't be part of 0.3b, but there are a bunch of different solutions being discussed, what i can tell you right now is that which ever solution is decided upon in the end, it'll be AWESOME! :D

amazing. Is this available yet?

Not yet... but soon... very soon...

Since i got FTP working i deletet FSD :) Im excited for the new update, think XEX isn´t anymore needed after that.

And is it possible to implement Aurora in NXE Demos like XEX? Last optional update idea (i´m satisfied after 0.3) would be an overview list of most linked player in games!

I regarded many full public rooms in COD:AW and it would be epic to see, what others are playing!

This coming update will get me great over the winter! I love u guys!

Greetz from Germany

Since i got FTP working i deletet FSD :) Im excited for the new update, think XEX isn´t anymore needed after that.

And is it possible to implement Aurora in NXE Demos like XEX? Last optional update idea (i´m satisfied after 0.3) would be an overview list of most linked player in games!

I regarded many full public rooms in COD:AW and it would be epic to see, what others are playing!

This coming update will get me great over the winter! I love u guys!

Greetz from Germany

I would keep XEXMenu even tho Aurora is really really good, if something goes wrong with the database, skin or whatever you won't be able to use it, and XEXMenu has never failed like that because it doesn't have any database, it doesn't have any dynamic data, all it has is within it... the dynamic parts are loaded directly from the xex's and such... so, ultimately, XEXMenu is a great backup to have installed, even if you don't use it very often...

It's possible to put it there aswell yes, but you'd have to use a Quickboot link for that... putting Aurora in a package simply wouldn't work due to the database it creates and maintains