RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.3b

Great job, sirs! 

Can anybody answer: when will Aurora compatible with ConnectX plugin? That's only one thing, why i still use F3775

Thanks, and how can i donnate some coins?

It'll support it once we've gotten to the point where Phoenix spend the time to implement it :)

As for donations: http://xboxunity.net/ bottom of this page you'll find it ;)

• Like 1

Nice update. My questions would be. Is Samba ever going to be implemented? It's not a big deal as ftp (the resident ftpdll) is what i use mostly to transfer to my xbox. But sometimes i do read the content\000000000000000 folder with 360 content manager to manage some dlc, copy, transfer, delete, whatever. As it is much easier with pc. Now there are ftp drive alternatives for Samba, but they do not work well with large files. A 2 gb file would have to download in its entirety just to read the header and determine it's content.

So my question. is a samba server ever going to be implemented or do i use fsd for that??

[edit]

I just noticed something i want to mention here. I have all my games in GOD format and some of them i have stored on an external USB HDD and some of them on my internal HDD. For every game i have made  a shortcut with 360 shortcut maker. And when scanning i scan the folder HDD1:\content\0000000000000000 with a depth of 3 folders. In FSD that does not take away my ability to download title updates. In Aurora i see no title updates for the games i have created a shortcut for. Both FSD and Aurora have the same scanning options. Both use the shortcut god containers to launch the games.

So how come FSD does find title updates and Aurora doesn't? I haven't a clue on the content of these shortcuts, but i fathom since FSD can determine what the media and title id is, that these shortcuts do contain them.

I don't want to use the direct method of searching for games in their stored location, i like using the shortcuts since i can move games around, just recreate all the shortcuts overwrite the earlier shortcuts and no need to update any databases or anything. Want to move 100 games from here to there?? No problem. Just update the shortcuts to point somewhere else and ready...
[/edit]

Nice update. My questions would be. Is Samba ever going to be implemented? It's not a big deal as ftp (the resident ftpdll) is what i use mostly to transfer to my xbox. But sometimes i do read the content\000000000000000 folder with 360 content manager to manage some dlc, copy, transfer, delete, whatever. As it is much easier with pc. Now there are ftp drive alternatives for Samba, but they do not work well with large files. A 2 gb file would have to download in its entirety just to read the header and determine it's content.

So my question. is a samba server ever going to be implemented or do i use fsd for that??

Samba will be implemented eventually... but Phoenix are currently focusing on the things we have, the things that most ppl will have use of etc. as you said, FTP does work... and we're now getting the File Manager for those without networking... Samba is a bit more complicated to implement then FTP, and much less commonly used, which means it's got lower priority then most other things...

It'll probably take a while before samba support is added... and honestly, FTP can be used directly to also read the header... it's just that the request is made then canceled once we have the first chunk or whatever... you don't really need to download the entire file ;)

<-LT             RT->       CHOISE XGAMES/XBLA /HOMEBREW/EMULATOR

SKINS GAMES

sorry , i come from chile...speak spanish

Bueno por si alguien entiende.....

Seria genial poder cambiar en la pantalla principal, con el LT y RT entre XBOXGAMES  -  XBLA - HOMEBREW - EMULATOR - OTHERS....

Seria increible que añadieran esa cualidad porque el DASH esta quedando espectacular con las nuevas mods que van agregando cada ves..

FELICITACIONES....

<-LT             RT->       CHOISE XGAMES/XBLA /HOMEBREW/EMULATOR

SKINS GAMES

sorry , i come from chile...speak spanish

Bueno por si alguien entiende.....

Seria genial poder cambiar en la pantalla principal, con el LT y RT entre XBOXGAMES  -  XBLA - HOMEBREW - EMULATOR - OTHERS....

Seria increible que añadieran esa cualidad porque el DASH esta quedando espectacular con las nuevas mods que van agregando cada ves..

FELICITACIONES....

Just use google translate if you don't understand english...

There will be a way to quickly switch between filters later on... but... right now... it's not there...

You could add features "download covers for DVD games"

I see it like this:
1 - You put a DVD
2 - Appears box with the game, graphics are downloaded in the background
3 - Aurora moves to the inserted disc, e.g. the 20 on list
4 - We have options for Play / Install (as xex like in FSD)
5 - When again I put the game, cover is already in memory but invisible to insert a disc (just a few mb)

I know it sounds complicated
but it should be workable

Sorry for my english, for me it's a foreign language

Hello, :)

cud u pls seperate xbox360 and Xbla games if possible ? Maybe in 2 menus or 2 scrollable game lists. Or is there already an option for this and i didnt find it ? XD

Another question, i have got the kernel v16767 and dashboard. The FSD Plugin seems to be not working anymore. I cant reload the plugin, if i do so, it freezes. There is also no LINK menu when i press the home button. How can i fix that ?

Kind Regards. :) and rly sry 4 my bad english :D hope u get what i mean ^^

You could add features "download covers for DVD games"

I see it like this:

1 - You put a DVD

2 - Appears box with the game, graphics are downloaded in the background

3 - Aurora moves to the inserted disc, e.g. the 20 on list

4 - We have options for Play / Install (as xex like in FSD)

5 - When again I put the game, cover is already in memory but invisible to insert a disc (just a few mb)

I know it sounds complicated

but it should be workable

Sorry for my english, for me it's a foreign language

Most likely will never be implemented, sorry.

cud u pls seperate xbox360 and Xbla games if possible ? Maybe in 2 menus or 2 scrollable game lists. Or is there already an option for this and i didnt find it ? XD

Another question, i have got the kernel v16767 and dashboard. The FSD Plugin seems to be not working anymore. I cant reload the plugin, if i do so, it freezes. There is also no LINK menu when i press the home button. How can i fix that ?

You can already sort and filter game types using the filters. As for not being able to load the plugin try downgrading to the latest OFFICIALLY supported dashboard 16747.

in aurora cv0.2 i have problem i the update of games some of them work and some of them not work so i hop you fix this problem in this new update ......., anyway thank you for the hard work and i wish you then best

This is most likely caused by you having the XBLSE plugins loaded... but, do as JPizzle said and downgrade to the official stuff from 16747...

in aurora cv0.2 i have problem i the update of games some of them work and some of them not work so i hop you fix this problem in this new update ......., anyway thank you for the hard work and i wish you then best

What kernel are you on?

Most likely will never be implemented, sorry.

You can already sort and filter game types using the filters. As for not being able to load the plugin try downgrading to the latest OFFICIALLY supported dashboard 16747.

thank you :D gotta try this tomorrow.

great news!

that filemanager is a must have for me. and adding game names to xbla folders was an excellent idea

so looking forward to this feature, also maybe an option to browse through game type, instead of using the filters, (maybe switching with RB and LB) i mean.. one screen for xbla games, other for xbox360 games, other for homebrew soft, other for emulator, etc...

great news!

that filemanager is a must have for me. and adding game names to xbla folders was an excellent idea

so looking forward to this feature, also maybe an option to browse through game type, instead of using the filters, (maybe switching with RB and LB) i mean.. one screen for xbla games, other for xbox360 games, other for homebrew soft, other for emulator, etc...

There'll be a way to switch filters quickly eventually... Phoenix is just thinking of how to best implement it while working on more important things ;)

will i also be able to download from the updater in aurora how long do you think till it will be ready?

Did you not read what i just said??

It'll be released when it's ready... i can't tell you right now exactly when that'll be... i'll be soon, that's all i can say...

If people don't stop asking for when it's comming maybe we should keep it to ourselves for a while longer then currently planned, how about that idea?

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

If people don't stop asking for when it's comming maybe we should keep it to ourselves for a while longer then currently planned, how about that idea?

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

LoL 

...... OK but when?

LoL 

...... OK but when?

Whenever it's done! ;D

At the moment my net is pretty carbage and cannot connect my Xbox 360 to it.  Im deployed so I cant get around the syne it part of my internet Just wondering is this out and if so are you going to have a download for .3b with all the good stuff.  Thanx  for any help from anyone and by the way just if anyone is wondering AFGANY Land sucks balls.