RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.3b

It's good thing bcz we can't hear anything(tick tick tuk tuk) for change the games and change the menu it's keep silently

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

You don't know when you are changing a game or moving around in the menu? i mean, what good would it really do in terms of functionality? it's not like everyone wants that... if anything, we would also have to add an option to disable it... besides, i think you can do this with the skin... i don't think it requires any code changes...

Maybe an option "check and download updates for all games/XBLA/etc." = = UPDATE ALL

Why would you need that? it's better to just update the games you are actually playing, you don't have a endless amount of storage space...

• Like 1

It's good thing bcz we can't hear anything(tick tick tuk tuk) for change the games and change the menu it's keep silently

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

most likely will not happen, this dashboard is silent by design.

Maybe an option "check and download updates for all games/XBLA/etc." = = UPDATE ALL

This would put unnecessary strain on our server as everyone will use it, download TU's for the games you play before you load them. :) 

Good work.

Are the FTP bugs ironed out?

Some may have been fixed, but... there's still some that Phoenix need to look closer at... the guys are looking into several possible solutions, some of the bugs are related to missing features which the clients often assume exist even if they're not part of the standards...

I finally registered an account after trying Aurora for a week and I can say I'm quite impressed, and I support the movement for a change with alternative dashboards (FSD being the current primary option). I'll be posting and lurking around the forums. Looking forward to this update, just wanted to say Thank you!

The First : i Say Thanks for The Programmer That Create and Design ( AURORA ) . and Say To Him That is Very Good Job and Thank You For

Hard Work .

The Second : i Want to Ask Something That I Need it in ( AURORA ) and I Think Most People Want it >>

Can You Add Option For Fan Speed For XBOX 360 in ( AURORA ) Options . . Like Freestyle Dash . it's Very Important .  

Please use Dash Launch to set your fan speed target temperatures.  That's going to be better than doing anything you can do in F3

Quick question about the trainer load.  Since you are working with Team XYZ on a framework, are we going to be able to incorporate existing trainers?  Like set a manual point to what we have or rename the trainer to make it work.  

how to install the update? I wrote that it is no

20141013_190732.jpg

Read the first post one more time, this is information of the upcomming update, it's not yet released...

Quick question about the trainer load.  Since you are working with Team XYZ on a framework, are we going to be able to incorporate existing trainers?  Like set a manual point to what we have or rename the trainer to make it work.

It'll need to be recompiled =/

There will be more information about how this feature works exactly when Aurora 0.3b is released

It'll need to be recompiled =/

There will be more information about how this feature works exactly when Aurora 0.3b is released

Ok.  Thanks for the quick response and the hard work the entire team is doing!

This would put unnecessary strain on our server as everyone will use it, download TU's for the games you play before you load them. :)

How about a list that shows what games have updates available. and a button that will allow you to download just those updates, either all together, or individually? I get where you are coming from with the server load times. Just have aurora scan for updates when someone pulls up that window, and have it do like the individual Title update manager, just looking for the latest TU, then have it compare the version on the server to the version on the xbox. Then if there is an update the game gets added to the list of games that have updates available. It seems like a simple solution, that reminds people to download the TU files, and wouldnt effect server load that much, as all you would have to send is an MD5sum of the latest tu for said game, and have the xbox compare that to the md5sum of the latest title update on the system. Just some ideas.

How about a list that shows what games have updates available. and a button that will allow you to download just those updates, either all together, or individually? I get where you are coming from with the server load times. Just have aurora scan for updates when someone pulls up that window, and have it do like the individual Title update manager, just looking for the latest TU, then have it compare the version on the server to the version on the xbox. Then if there is an update the game gets added to the list of games that have updates available. It seems like a simple solution, that reminds people to download the TU files, and wouldnt effect server load that much, as all you would have to send is an MD5sum of the latest tu for said game, and have the xbox compare that to the md5sum of the latest title update on the system. Just some ideas.

Well, MD5sum isn't required, it'd check the version's in db and compare to the versions in the unity db... but... it's already doing that when you open up the TU management scene (kind of anyways), all that would be required is that it combines it to a list or something like that, however... you're just 1 step away from downloading the tu when you open up the menu that far, and doing that means it'll be added to the queue and processed while you go to the next one ;)

• Like 1

Aurora is great, but i have a little problem. 

When i press the "Xbox guide button" - the one with the xbox logo, it still displays the fsd 3 menu. Is that normal?

Aurora is great, but i have a little problem. 

When i press the "Xbox guide button" - the one with the xbox logo, it still displays the fsd 3 menu. Is that normal?

It's normal yes, because we are using the F3 plugin as-is...

please answer my previous post, could add bar fsd temperatures or memory ?? 

The theme of memory is important for me, as I can see from aurora memory without having to leave the menu stock?

please answer my previous post, could add bar fsd temperatures or memory ?? 

The theme of memory is important for me, as I can see from aurora memory without having to leave the menu stock?

Nope, it'll not be added... sorry =/

Will there be an option to copy game discs? It would be a bother to have to copy the folders and files individually :/

How soon will this update be finished? I want it SO BAD! =D

Also, I have a suggestion. In the next update after you release this one, could you make it possible to download DLC's?

I know it sounds like A LOT to ask for, and A LOT of hard work, but many people may find this easy and VERY useful! I could give you the names of all the DLC's available. (Or give you all DLC's.) If you're going to do this, I highly recommend getting a 4 TB external hard drive to store all of it. If you can't do this, then could you find a way for us to be able to transfer DLC's from our network to the console without the need of FTP?

Will there be an option to copy game discs? It would be a bother to have to copy the folders and files individually :/

You will have the ability to select all files/folders in the Game Disc, then you can paste all to a folder... you won't have a straight "copy game to disk" feature in this version... but, maybe later we'll add it ;)

How soon will this update be finished? I want it SO BAD! =D

Also, I have a suggestion. In the next update after you release this one, could you make it possible to download DLC's?

I know it sounds like A LOT to ask for, and A LOT of hard work, but many people may find this easy and VERY useful! I could give you the names of all the DLC's available. (Or give you all DLC's.) If you're going to do this, I highly recommend getting a 4 TB external hard drive to store all of it. If you can't do this, then could you find a way for us to be able to transfer DLC's from our network to the console without the need of FTP?

It'll be finished when we've gone through all the testing... we've got quite a bit to test...

4TB doesn't work afaik... FAT32 only supports up to 2TB...

You can already now copy everything without FTP... (with the new version) just use the filemanager!

pfff doesn't anyone read / think anymore these days?

Read? what's that? how do i do it? what's it good for? can someone please explain to me how i read?!

Great news! I can't wait to try out the new version. Hope it'll be released soon.  :thumbsup:

[REQUEST] I also hope you guys still find the time to implement a Quick-Launch option. Now, I still have to browse each time to the game I've been playing these last couple of weeks. (This is the last time I ask about this. I won't bother you with this request in the future. ;) )

Great news! I can't wait to try out the new version. Hope it'll be released soon.  :thumbsup:

[REQUEST] I also hope you guys still find the time to implement a Quick-Launch option. Now, I still have to browse each time to the game I've been playing these last couple of weeks. (This is the last time I ask about this. I won't bother you with this request in the future. ;) )

You can mark it as a favorite and then just show only favorites :)

You can mark it as a favorite and then just show only favorites :)

Ah right! I'll do that for now. Thx bro.

Great job, sirs! 

Can anybody answer: when will Aurora compatible with ConnectX plugin? That's only one thing, why i still use F3775

Thanks, and how can i donnate some coins?