RealModScene
vurushi

XELL RELOADED

I want to update my FSD in 16747 because some games don't work.I downloaded xeBuild_GUI_2.093 and simple NAND Flasher and i watched jtag tutorials #24(link 

). When i was almost there xeBuild_GUI_2.093 require CPU KEY . I downloaded XELL RELOADED but is not a XEX file only BIN, FILE and ELF32 FILES. 

HOW TO USE XELL RELOADED?

(Sorry I don't know english good)

FSD and your hacked NXE Dashboard are two different things. With XeBuild GUI you can create a hacked NXE (this includes the kernel ) Dashboard (16747 for example). FSD is an alternative Dashboard, that you can use on hacked Consoles.

If you are using a JTAG Console, use the XeLL-2f FIle, if you have a RGH Console, you must use the, XeLL-gggggg File.

In both ways, rename the File to updxell.bin and put the File to the root, of your FAT32 formatted USB Stick, and connect it to your

Xbox 360, and start Xell via Eject Button on your 360. Xell should ecognize the Update on your Stick.

FSD and your hacked NXE Dashboard are two different things. With XeBuild GUI you can create a hacked NXE (this includes the kernel ) Dashboard (16747 for example). FSD is an alternative Dashboard, that you can use on hacked Consoles.

If you are using a JTAG Console, use the XeLL-2f FIle, if you have a RGH Console, you must use the, XeLL-gggggg File.

In both ways, rename the File to updxell.bin and put the File to the root, of your FAT32 formatted USB Stick, and connect it to your

Xbox 360, and start Xell via Eject Button on your 360. Xell should ecognize the Update on your Stick.

Etheir way, this update is done along with the kernel update anyways, so... just follow my tutorial and you'll have everything you need ;)

Swizzy if u hav free time means could u make youtupe channel ???

For updating ,rgh modding this is gud for all

Many Blendy of tutorials available in YouTube but your tutorial is unique

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Swizzy if u hav free time means could u make youtupe channel ???

For updating ,rgh modding this is gud for all

Many Blendy of tutorials available in YouTube but your tutorial is unique

No, i don't want to do that... sorry =/

• Like 2

No, i don't want to do that... sorry =/

LOL, I am with you swizzy, people you want video tuts because they are too lazy to read annoy the shit out of me!

Jpizz You are fu*kin rude ,,here are all admins and moderater are gud kind of person except you ,,your behavior is not good,,

Note: see mine profile pic it's for u

Jpizz You are fu*kin rude ,,here are all admins and moderater are gud kind of person except you ,,your behavior is not good,,

Note: see mine profile pic it's for u

Well now you've hurt my feelings  :vava:

Well now you've hurt my

feelings :vava:

First of all I want to say sry to u ,,,

I am a stranger so plz do some respect

What's the mean for this

"Anony the sh*t out of me"

Really I am not hurt u but you are hurt me sooo much