I would like to know if anyone has Froza Motorsport 4

and if you have it did you get it disc 2 to install

and how did you do it

I have files only o discs

any help will be great

Thanks

This is what I have as files and folders

Main Folder - 4D530910 (inside this folder is 00007000

Second Folder - 00007000 (inside this folder are 2 folders .data and 2 files as you see below

95EBDA1D45AC28BCDD5C.data   inside this folder are like 27 data files

3270829F5689869653FF.data     inside this folder are like 27 data files

This files is Disc 1

95EBDA1D45AC28BCDD5C

This files is Disc 2

3270829F5689869653FF

You need to put DISC 2 extracted content on HDD/0000000.../GAMEID/

Like any other DLC or game. Good luck

what is the game ID is this it 4D530910

You need to put DISC 2 extracted content on HDD/0000000.../GAMEID/

Like any other DLC or game. Good luck

This is what I have done so far

I place disc 1 inside 360 Game folder

so it's like this HDD/360 games/froza 4/Disc 1 and data folder

I placed disc 2 inside content folder

so it's like this HDD/content/00000000/4D530910/00007000/Disc 2 and Data folder

so when I do it like that it says nothing to install

when I place disc 2 inside 4D530910 and says please remove disc 1 and insert disc 2 and it just sits there

I even placed disc 1 and 2 together inside 4D530910/00007000/disc 2 and data....nothing

do you have the game, if not I can provide it for you to test,

I'm thinking my disc 2 might be a bad copy.. but I don't have another way to replace it

disc 2 is a content only disc

you should not have disc 2 written anywhere in the folders

the content from disc 2 should be in HDD/content/0000000000000000/4D530910/00000002 for it to work

disc 2 is a content only disc

you should not have disc 2 written anywhere in the folders

the content from disc 2 should be in HDD/content/0000000000000000/4D530910/00000002 for it to work

Yea I had it in that folder as well, and still nothing

It say please eject disc 1 and insert disc 2 and thats it when I press ( A ) it says unable to read disc and ( A ) is the only option to press

this is what I have

HDD/content/0000000000000000/4D530910/00000002 < --- inside is Disc 2)3270829F5689869653FF and data.folder

HDD/content/000000000000/4D53091/ < ----- inside

00000001 < ---- Market

00000002 < ---- disc 2 files and disc 2 data folder  ----- should (disc 2 file) be placed inside (disc 2 data folder)

00008000 < ---- TU update

ok see what you've done wrong...you do not use isogod to get the disc 2 data, you need to extract the content folder using xbox image browser(or similar program) from the iso...or you could just install using the original disc(if you have it)

ok see what you've done wrong...you do not use isogod to get the disc 2 data, you need to extract the content folder using xbox image browser(or similar program) from the iso...or you could just install using the original disc(if you have it)

All I have are file copies I never had ISO images or disc 2 when I got my RGH it came with Froza 4 already installed so I never downloaded, or installed it

all I have are files and data folders, I replaced my HDD and I copied everything on my old and placed it on my new one, but I think I left out the content folder when I did that. I was new to working on RGH

Do you have disc 2 iso could you provide a link to download it, it's faster and safer if I can download from you and not from like pirate bay, I've tried to download a few games from torrents sites and they take forever,

and some copy right owner reported my IP to my provider that I'm doing illegal downloads

and some copy right owner reported my IP to my provider that I'm doing illegal downloads

Then don't? just go and buy the game, you clearly like it... go support the developers!

• Like 1

Then don't? just go and buy the game, you clearly like it... go support the developers!

Don't really like the game,

What I like to is to learn how to mod, and fix problems like this,

I'm not doing it for the fun of the game, beside the game doesn't even lets you play your fully loaded vehicles on normal races, only when you play the free play

And when I do like a game I do support the developers. I'm a big fan of original disc, but I'm not a big gamer, I like style fighting games only

Well I already knew that buying disc 2 would be the only option, I have looked in the price, way before asking for help, but not worth the buy

Well thanks for all the help.. I see now that the original disc 2 is the only way