RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
kulurak

Alien Isolation TU1 895MB can't upload to unity

It might be possible for the admins to do a manual upload or so, but the size limitation is the same for all users in general... including me (i'm a moderator and have access to more things then the average user, but still can't upload larger files then you can)

would love to see the file size limit fixed, but in the meantime I think you can ftp the TU to the cache dir and that way you can activate it. Either that, or pop it in the content folder

would love to see the file size limit fixed, but in the meantime I think you can ftp the TU to the cache dir and that way you can activate it. Either that, or pop it in the content folder

This one is far to big for the cache folder, it goes into the content folder ;)

i just donwload in my pc and use horizont to move it to a usb (fat32 format xbox) and aurora recognizes i mean it apear in  the TU list

Why can't we be forwarded to the live servers and download from original store (like Covers, and Screenshots)?

Curious about the technique

Why can't we be forwarded to the live servers and download from original store (like Covers, and Screenshots)?

Curious about the technique

Covers aren't available on Xbox.com (they only show the front part of the cover) other then that we are actually downloading screenshots and such from xbox.com (thus it not working when you have "livestrong" enabled)

Well what about TUs

Would not that work also?

They're not listed in the same way as covers are... so no =/ they're also not in the same format as we have them on unity...

But it would work to download without getting banned anyway?

Well i would have built a tu downloader and spared me alot of space and work.

• Confused 1

But it would work to download without getting banned anyway?

Well i would have built a tu downloader and spared me alot of space and work.

Honestly, i don't know exactly how to get hold of information for the current TU for a game... if i knew that, i could write myself a TU Downloader...

Usually it should ask you for the permission to download the newest TU, if your console is connected to the internet and you start a game. Thats how it is with a retail console, could be risky with an RGH, people gotta try it.

Usually it should ask you for the permission to download the newest TU, if your console is connected to the internet and you start a game. Thats how it is with a retail console, could be risky with an RGH, people gotta try it.

It only works if you're signed in to Xbox Live... and signing in to Xbox Live is what triggers the checks for if you're console is modded or not...

• Like 2

So what exactly is the file path to upload the TU so that ARORA can see it? i uploaded it via content manager and its now showing in ARORA. Mucho appreciated. 

So what exactly is the file path to upload the TU so that ARORA can see it? i uploaded it via content manager and its now showing in ARORA. Mucho appreciated.

Most TU's goes into Device:\Content\0000...00\TitleID\0000B000\TU_GOES_HERE

Hey thanks Swizzy for taking the time to respond to my post. I checked and indeed that's where it is...but for some darn reason it is not showing up in Aurora. It shows in F3 but not in Aurora and it's necessary in order to get the trainer to work. I've seen people talking about this in multiple forums because apparently this TU is larger than normal and you can't download it via the normal means. So I'm really stumped anyone crack this? I mean I know people have because I've read in forums people saying they figured it out, but they did not share how.

Regardless, thanks again for answering my post.

Aurora doesn't automatically scan for updates installed on your system (it does if you tell it to, but default is off due to complaints, this is however done the first time you run Aurora), you have to do a manual scan for that to happen...