RealModScene
Modestas Gailevicius

Alien isolation stuck on the doors

When i receive jack hamer i met one guy after talk with him i try open the doors but theres no sound and doors isnt opening. Already tried to start from old save and puting game to hdd again but still stuck on the same place. Can someone help me please?

When i receive jack hamer i met one guy after talk with him i try open the doors but theres no sound and doors isnt opening. Already tried to start from old save and puting game to hdd again but still stuck on the same place. Can someone help me please?

Try to disable fake live,,

Because in my case Don bradman 14 was strucked in some particular place while I disable fakelive it works charm,,

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how to install this game? I picked up the entire contents of the folder content and passed via horizon , but still when I open the game it asks to install .

Pls help... i dun know how to install the game...

i'm using the iso extract...

i already extract... it got two folder then i copy it to hdd...

how do i install it...

pls teach me...

thanks

• Like 1

X3FqYnpt.jpeg

nZOJWaFl.jpeg

1.Extract disc 1 5345085E folder to internal jtag/rgh content folder Hdd:/Content/0000000000000000/

2.Extract disc 2 entire contents to a folder named Alien Isolation and play it from any location you like.

X3FqYnpt.jpeg

nZOJWaFl.jpeg

1.Extract disc 1 5345085E folder to internal jtag/rgh content folder Hdd:/Content/0000000000000000/

2.Extract disc 2 entire contents to a folder named Alien Isolation and play it from any location you like.

can repost the pic.. cannot see it...thank you