RealModScene
Almarza Gonzalez Julio

Ayuda por favor como pasar juegos a mi HDD de forma rapida

First up; learn to read english...

Second; learn to write in english...

I have my rgh console and my hdd 1 tb with aurora system my question is that fastest way there is to pass games to hdd disk internal console since eh been going through ftp and if delay arto, someone I can help? I would appreciate it very much.

sorry for the bad comprencion and did not know that only hera in English

I have my rgh console and my hdd 1 tb with aurora system my question is that fastest way there is to pass games to hdd disk internal console since eh been going through ftp and if delay arto, someone I can help? I would appreciate it very much.

The fastest way is to put them on a USB hdd and moving that, you have faster transfer speeds from USB then over FTP... but... it can take longer still with USB as you have to fully transfer everything to the usb then physically move the usb hdd and connect it to the console and do it all over again there...

I think u have internal 1 TB hdd may I right??

If so u need to buy Xbox hdd data cable it's price is 20 to 25$ and also u need horizon application

First u need convert your ISO file to God format anthen transfer to HDD via horizon

Note:u need to start horizon app via administrator mode for detect the hdd

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk