RealModScene
Thorz

FIFA15: How to update squads on RGH?

but I write my another email. its says the same error.

PM me the username and email address

yeh. I also mean register

actually I register couple month ago. but I forget my user name . but I remember my password.

so now I tried to register with totally different information.(even different email.) . but it keep error.

thank for replying. ok I will not. I sign up a new account . so in fsd we just need to put   pass and user.

also another question. in fsd still its call "jqe360.com" . ( maybe the server in fsd  will going to get the information from this address) but now they change address site to  "xboxunity.net" . so is it going to be a problem?

after sign up they send me a activation link . and after that in the link :

"javad191 successfully activated 314744, you can now login and use the site normally"

so now there is no problem for using it in fsd3. right? and what is this 314744 number . is it useful . because its not my pass word either. ( you can erase my question )

but please answer it.

Guys please help, i followed the process as explained by Suspect. When i choose to load squads then nothing shows up. I've rehashed and saved them through horizon. I have 3 title updates, version 1, 2 & 3. Not sure which is the version for xbox 360 RGH. I'm running 16747 and rev 775. Also using dashlaunch 3.12. What else could be the problem?

Guys please help, i followed the process as explained by Suspect. When i choose to load squads then nothing shows up. I've rehashed and saved them through horizon. I have 3 title updates, version 1, 2 & 3. Not sure which is the version for xbox 360 RGH. I'm running 16747 and rev 775. Also using dashlaunch 3.12. What else could be the problem?

You only need the latest version, they're all "for Xbox 360 RGH"

Well it doesn't seem to be working even though I'm using the lastest title update (version 3)

Even though i copied the asset and squad update files into the directory on the console, when i select load squads in the game then nothing shows up. Gives me the option to refresh and change drive but nothing shows up on either

Not to worry, eventually got it sorted after deleting all my fifa 15 game saves. Does anyone know why i have 2 folders in my content folder? One with 17 zeros as per normal and then another folder with the exact same files that are in my content folder?

Not to worry, eventually got it sorted after deleting all my fifa 15 game saves. Does anyone know why i have 2 folders in my content folder? One with 17 zeros as per normal and then another folder with the exact same files that are in my content folder?

It's 16 zero's, not 17...

The other folders (E.....) are for your profiles, these contains your savegames etc. if there's anything else you're meaning you'd have to supply a screenshot so we can determine what exactly you're talking about

Hi guys, anyone know when we can expect the latest squad update?

When someone with a live connected box decides to share the data, you'll be able to find it on the web :)

Here are the update files I used. They are up to date to sep 27.

I have found most of the teams I have play with updated, but I have not checked them all.

Here is what you must do for they to work:

This should work with all Title IDs but i have only tried it with FIFA 15 Tiitle ID 454109DB (The NTSC USA release).
Credits to funkandsoul from xbox___iso.com for uploading the files there.

1. Configure a USB stick as Xbox 360 storage on the console.
2. Copy a save game (made while you were signed in with your profile) from your FIFA 15 to the USB stick USING THE NXE (Settings>Storage). This is important so the files are transferred to the stick correctly signed and hashed with your profile.
3. Access the USB stick in Windows with Horizon and open the FIFA save game.
4. Copy JUST THESE VALUES somewhere: Profile ID and Device ID. The other values are not important and can stay as 0000... You can now close your save game file, you don’t need it anymore.
5. Open the Squad Update file and the Assets file in Horizon.
6. Replace the Profile ID and Device ID with your own values you have copied before from your own saved game file.
7. Press SAVE, REHASH and RESIGN. Once you get the ok message press ok and press again the same button. I use to do the rehash process twice because I have seen problems with Horizon in the past, double rehashing use to work well always.
8. SAVE the modified 2 files on your PC. DO NOT TRANSFER THEM TO THE USB STICK. It maybe works to inject the files into the stick with Horizon and let the NXE copy them to your HDD but I did not do it like that. I FTPed the files to the console.
9. Use FTP, USB, SAMBA or whatever you prefer to transfer the 2 files to Hdd1:\Content\Profile-ID\454109DB\00000001\
10. Load FIFA 15 with the latest Title Update and with your profile signed up (use FSD3 or whatever to get the Title Update activated), go to CUSTOMIZE>PROFILE>LOAD SQUADS. Choose the new squad file and load it (it will maybe show in foreign characters but this does not matter).
Note: The Assets file is maybe loaded automatically, I did not load that one.
11. Go and check the teams and enjoy the updated game :). IMO This year's FIFA rocks!

Hope this helps :)

I did excatly the same as you did... everything worked fine until i try to load the squads... for me there is the error ".(profile name on that file ) was not created by you and cannot be loaded " ... the profile name is wriiten in probably russsian language so i didnt write it down.........

I did excatly the same as you did... everything worked fine until i try to load the squads... for me there is the error ".(profile name on that file ) was not created by you and cannot be loaded " ... the profile name is wriiten in probably russsian language so i didnt write it down.........

Are you using the files I posted or new files updated to February 2015?

If you are using the old files it looks like a hash problem. Have you rehashed the files 2 times in Horizon? Several people have posted that they succeeded loading the September 2014 squads from those files so I recommend you to double check the steps I posted.

• Like 1

I've been away for a while... Does anyone have the Feb 2015 squads? Thorz came to the party hard in October. Is anyone able to post them somewhere please?