RealModScene
Thorz

FIFA15: How to update squads on RGH?

Hi

I downloaded FIFA 15_USA_XBOX360-PROTOCOL, converted it to GOD and the game is working ok as expected.

The situation that i have found is that all the squads are outdated compared to the real life. For example: Manchester United still shows Kagawa and Chicharito instead of showing Blind and Falcao, all of these transfers that happened on september the 1st when the transfer window closed.

I downloaded title update 1 using FSD3 and I was thinking that this was going to update the squads, but it did not happen. 

How can I update the squads if i cannot connect to the EA servers from the RGH for doing so?

Thanks.

Hi

I downloaded FIFA 15_USA_XBOX360-PROTOCOL, converted it to GOD and the game is working ok as expected.

The situation that i have found is that all the squads are outdated compared to the real life. For example: Manchester United still shows Kagawa and Chicharito instead of showing Blind and Falcao, all of these transfers that happened on september the 1st when the transfer window closed.

I downloaded title update 1 using FSD3 and I was thinking that this was going to update the squads, but it did not happen. 

How can I update the squads if i cannot connect to the EA servers from the RGH for doing so?

Thanks.

Squads are in-game DLC which is free i think... basically tho, you have to search for "Fifa 15 Squads Xbox 360" or something like that, ppl tend to upload these to some of the sites where you find the game releases and DLC's

The alternative is to use a retail console and downloading them there (with the retail version of the game)

• Like 1

Hello,

I also just got Fifa 15 PROTOCOL but COMPLEX too. Neither of them are working, I always get a game error (I suppose that's the name in english), where it says that I shall download another version. I extracted the .iso with 360mpgui to a USB drive and then copied the files to the internal HDD.

I have FSD 3, Dash Version: 3.0b Rev735, Kernel Version: 2.0.16203.0

Could you please tell me if there is a need to update something or doing something else? I would be very thankful.

skogaard

Hello,

I also just got Fifa 15 PROTOCOL but COMPLEX too. Neither of them are working, I always get a game error (I suppose that's the name in english), where it says that I shall download another version. I extracted the .iso with 360mpgui to a USB drive and then copied the files to the internal HDD.

I have FSD 3, Dash Version: 3.0b Rev735, Kernel Version: 2.0.16203.0

Could you please tell me if there is a need to update something or doing something else? I would be very thankful.

skogaard

I'd recommend updating the kernel to 16747, and while you're at it, updated F3 to rev 775 ;)

Squads are in-game DLC which is free i think... basically tho, you have to search for "Fifa 15 Squads Xbox 360" or something like that, ppl tend to upload these to some of the sites where you find the game releases and DLC's

The alternative is to use a retail console and downloading them there (with the retail version of the game)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

It was not easy to find but I finally got the squad update in the form of 2 files that I had to sign and rehash with Horizon so they could work in my console.

• Like 1

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

It was not easy to find but I finally got the squad update in the form of 2 files that I had to sign and rehash with Horizon so they could work in my console.

Np, i don't actually play NHL/Fifa/NBA whatever... (the EA Sports games that have Squad updates) iirc they're often referred to as "roster" update or something like that... just a odd memory i have from way back...

Thanks Swizzy, the kernel update helped! But I have another question regarding this. I did it with your? tool xebuild. I entered a custom kernel number. Did it download anything, or was the new kernel already in your program?

Thanks Swizzy, the kernel update helped! But I have another question regarding this. I did it with your? tool xebuild. I entered a custom kernel number. Did it download anything, or was the new kernel already in your program?

xeBuild GUI have everything you need to build the version it was released for (basically the last version at the time of the release) if it doesn't have the files needed it'll tell you it has to download them (and will also do so)

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/87106-official-fifa-14-squad-updates-download-thread-squads-update-14032014tut-added-2102013/page-11

open this link and u will find the Fifa 15 squad update on the late page....Enjoy buddy 

Thanks for this... It is however not working for me. Is anyone able to put the files on Mega or something and share the link? Please yo!

Here are the update files I used. They are up to date to sep 27.

I have found most of the teams I have play with updated, but I have not checked them all.

Here is what you must do for they to work:

This should work with all Title IDs but i have only tried it with FIFA 15 Tiitle ID 454109DB (The NTSC USA release).

Credits to funkandsoul from xbox___iso.com for uploading the files there.

1. Configure a USB stick as Xbox 360 storage on the console.

2. Copy a save game (made while you were signed in with your profile) from your FIFA 15 to the USB stick USING THE NXE (Settings>Storage). This is important so the files are transferred to the stick correctly signed and hashed with your profile.

3. Access the USB stick in Windows with Horizon and open the FIFA save game.

4. Copy JUST THESE VALUES somewhere: Profile ID and Device ID. The other values are not important and can stay as 0000... You can now close your save game file, you don’t need it anymore.

5. Open the Squad Update file and the Assets file in Horizon.

6. Replace the Profile ID and Device ID with your own values you have copied before from your own saved game file.

7. Press SAVE, REHASH and RESIGN. Once you get the ok message press ok and press again the same button. I use to do the rehash process twice because I have seen problems with Horizon in the past, double rehashing use to work well always.

8. SAVE the modified 2 files on your PC. DO NOT TRANSFER THEM TO THE USB STICK. It maybe works to inject the files into the stick with Horizon and let the NXE copy them to your HDD but I did not do it like that. I FTPed the files to the console.

9. Use FTP, USB, SAMBA or whatever you prefer to transfer the 2 files to Hdd1:\Content\Profile-ID\454109DB\00000001\

10. Load FIFA 15 with the latest Title Update and with your profile signed up (use FSD3 or whatever to get the Title Update activated), go to CUSTOMIZE>PROFILE>LOAD SQUADS. Choose the new squad file and load it (it will maybe show in foreign characters but this does not matter).

Note: The Assets file is maybe loaded automatically, I did not load that one.

11. Go and check the teams and enjoy the updated game :). IMO This year's FIFA rocks!

Hope this helps :)

• Like 2

Here are the update files I used. They are up to date to sep 27.

I have found most of the teams I have play with updated, but I have not checked them all.

Here is what you must do for they to work:

This should work with all Title IDs but i have only tried it with FIFA 15 Tiitle ID 454109DB (The NTSC USA release).
Credits to funkandsoul from xbox___iso.com for uploading the files there.

1. Configure a USB stick as Xbox 360 storage on the console.
2. Copy a save game (made while you were signed in with your profile) from your FIFA 15 to the USB stick USING THE NXE (Settings>Storage). This is important so the files are transferred to the stick correctly signed and hashed with your profile.
3. Access the USB stick in Windows with Horizon and open the FIFA save game.
4. Copy JUST THESE VALUES somewhere: Profile ID and Device ID. The other values are not important and can stay as 0000... You can now close your save game file, you don’t need it anymore.
5. Open the Squad Update file and the Assets file in Horizon.
6. Replace the Profile ID and Device ID with your own values you have copied before from your own saved game file.
7. Press SAVE, REHASH and RESIGN. Once you get the ok message press ok and press again the same button. I use to do the rehash process twice because I have seen problems with Horizon in the past, double rehashing use to work well always.
8. SAVE the modified 2 files on your PC. DO NOT TRANSFER THEM TO THE USB STICK. It maybe works to inject the files into the stick with Horizon and let the NXE copy them to your HDD but I did not do it like that. I FTPed the files to the console.
9. Use FTP, USB, SAMBA or whatever you prefer to transfer the 2 files to Hdd1:\Content\Profile-ID\454109DB\00000001\
10. Load FIFA 15 with the latest Title Update and with your profile signed up (use FSD3 or whatever to get the Title Update activated), go to CUSTOMIZE>PROFILE>LOAD SQUADS. Choose the new squad file and load it (it will maybe show in foreign characters but this does not matter).
Note: The Assets file is maybe loaded automatically, I did not load that one.
11. Go and check the teams and enjoy the updated game :). IMO This year's FIFA rocks!

Hope this helps :)

My man.. Thanks

• Like 1

Big up again goes to Thorz.

I'll just walk you thru how i used the files he provided to update my squads. His way is 100% i just happened to skip a few steps

1. Grabbed the files and unzipped to PC

2. Fired up RGH console and used ftp to grab a game save. (Any gamesave will do under your profile) In my case I just grabbed Fifa 14 squads

3. Fired up Horizon on PC and dragged Fifa 14 squads onto it. (This step only serves to get you Profile ID and Device ID)

4. Armed with the above info follow steps 5, 6 and 7 as explained by Thorz

5. Move onto step 9 as explained by Thorz

6. Grabbed title update via FSD

7. Fire up Fifa 15 its done.

I would suggest y'all bookmark this because come Feb you will need to do this all over again after Jan transfer window.

can we use this way for updating all different kind of games?

there is question, do we need to always go to manage title updates. or only the first time????

there is a another folder on the rar file. MACOSX. which one we need to modified ??

can we use this way for updating all different kind of games?

there is question, do we need to always go to manage title updates. or only the first time????

there is a another folder on the rar file. MACOSX. which one we need to modified ??

You'll want to have the latest TU installed always, and the method to updating Squads or whatever it may be called is pretty much the same for Fifa, NHL, NBA etc. all the EA Sports games that have this type of updates should be done pretty much the same way...

the MACOSX folder is useless, it's there only because the package was created on a MAC... ignore those files...

only for EAs? I mean not for other . like call of duty or halo.

also you didn't answer one of my question. in tutorial that "Thorz" said: its said you need to go to manage title updates. so my question is do we need to go and check the title updates every time that we want to play fifa. we cant play it normaly?

I mean to see the updates that we make last time

and also do you know a good website to download updates? such as fifa? because fifa's players usually change many times ? so they update the game couple times in one year.

only for EAs? I mean not for other . like call of duty or halo.

also you didn't answer one of my question. in tutorial that "Thorz" said: its said you need to go to manage title updates. so my question is do we need to go and check the title updates every time that we want to play fifa. we cant play it normaly?

I mean to see the updates that we make last time

and also do you know a good website to download updates? such as fifa? because fifa's players usually change many times ? so they update the game couple times in one year.

No, you don't need to go there every time you want to play... it'll remember which update to use...

Other games that don't have "Squad" updates have TitleUpdates... (infact, all games have "TU"'s (TitleUpdates) if there's something to fix in the game after it was released... (which pretty much all games have) the best is to just use the built-in TU Manager in FSD/F3/Aurora... but, if you wanna do it manually there's 2 major sites you can find TU's on:

http://xboxunity.net/ <--- Our site...

http://xbuc.net/ <--- The alternative

Most of the time both of them have the same updates, both sites are community driven

what is squad exactly? what kind of games have squed updates?

and also when you want to play multiplayer on games like call of duty . I heard we need to also go o title update too.

if we can update fifa with title updates . why we need to download the file given. cant we just download it with fsd.

I mean update the fifa with fsd . why we need to go through the steps that "thorz" said?

what is squad exactly? what kind of games have squed updates?

and also when you want to play multiplayer on games like call of duty . I heard we need to also go o title update too.

if we can update fifa with title updates . why we need to download the file given. cant we just download it with fsd.

I mean update the fifa with fsd . why we need to go through the steps that "thorz" said?

Squads are well, squads... in Fifa you have Football teams, these contains players which during the seasons change teams, similar things go on with NHL and NBA...

Yes, you do need Title Updates for games like Call Of Duty to play with others that do use the same version...

You can't update the Squads with just Title Updates, there's a difference between Squads and Title Updates, the Squad updates are not part of Xbox Live, they're part of EA's own updates... their own system... and they come alot more often then Title Updates do...

If you want the latest lists of players in the team, to be correct to what's going on in the real world, then you need to update the squads...

thanks for answers . also playing with others for example in call of duty we need to be a member of jques.com .( I don't remember the name correctly) . right?

thanks for answers . also playing with others for example in call of duty we need to be a member of jques.com .( I don't remember the name correctly) . right?

http://xboxunity.net jqe360.com was the url before...

I tried to sign in in but it keep saying "User Exist". I even change my username several time. I even wrote something like this:"adfefrgthdgrhj" its also said its exist !!!

I think there is a problem with site.

I tried to sign in in but it keep saying "User Exist". I even change my username several time. I even wrote something like this:"adfefrgthdgrhj" its also said its exist !!!

I think there is a problem with site.

Your e-mail already exists... you're not trying to sign in, you're trying to sign up/register