RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
iJulian613

(Help) Corona RGH 4GB onboard says unformatted

Did he reflash your nand or something? etheir way, i don't recommend using the mmcMU on 4GB corona's as it's shared with the rest of the system, any write error may cause problems for the entire dashboard, and 4GB corona's can be harder to fix then the NAND consoles...

• Like 1

No he didn't reflash my nand it just turned off and bamm the 4GB onboard now says its unformatted i was told to go a head and format it and reflash my nand, that wont un'rgh my console will it?

No, but it's a chance that your flash becomes corrupt, so i don't recommend using the built in memory...

• Like 1

Ok so i guess I'll format the 4gb onboard and reflash my nand then never use the 4gb onboard ever again

Thanks for the info man :thumbup:

Or you just leave it be, if it's not formatted it'll never be used ;)

• Like 1

@Swizzy

My Corona 4GB rgh is acting up i let my little borher play Star Fox on the N64 emulator and now it says my 4GB onboard is unformatted what do i do to fix this? could someone please link me to a tutorial to fix this? and how bad of an issue is this?

Any help tips info will be greatly appreciated

the same thing happened to me but with 17150 and after get 2 o 3 fatal error playing wolfenstein...

so, it means my nand is corrupted too?

i can recuperate that 4g when i update my corona glitch 2 to this new dash?

is it safe to format it from official dash? (i just had tu and fake profile saves in there anyways)

or i just resignate and let it "dead"?

or i can just wait to get a bigger hd to replace my actual 293gf internal hd, riiiight? XD

Hi my friends, i have a question, if my 4gb chip is corrupted, is still possible to edit my NAND? im having troubles with removing parental settings on a corona4g, i already tried the code(got it with autogg, didnt work), modifing my nand and enablind "nomobile" with jrunner, didnt work either.....

i hope any of you could help me!

thanks.

Hi my friends, i have a question, if my 4gb chip is corrupted, is still possible to edit my NAND? im having troubles with removing parental settings on a corona4g, i already tried the code(got it with autogg, didnt work), modifing my nand and enablind "nomobile" with jrunner, didnt work either.....

i hope any of you could help me!

thanks.

It would appear that your MMC is in readonly mode as nomobile will skip out on those settings...

However, the easiest way is to just check the SMC_Config Reset code and using that, i don't know what AutoGG tells you, if it reads it from the nand, if it does... then it should work and you're either too slow, not doing it quite right, or simply the MMC is writeprotected (which means no settings or even a nand re-write will stick)

It would appear that your MMC is in readonly mode as nomobile will skip out on those settings...

However, the easiest way is to just check the SMC_Config Reset code and using that, i don't know what AutoGG tells you, if it reads it from the nand, if it does... then it should work and you're either too slow, not doing it quite right, or simply the MMC is writeprotected (which means no settings or even a nand re-write will stick)

I got the "unlock" code with the NAND and J.Runner (SMC Config Editor->Reset Code), i entered in "Settings -> System -> Console Settings -> SystemInfo ", i got the confirmation screen, selected "YES".....but when the xbox reboots, nothing has changed.

In case it is readonly, is there any work around ? 

thanks!

I got the "unlock" code with the NAND and J.Runner (SMC Config Editor->Reset Code), i entered in "Settings -> System -> Console Settings -> SystemInfo ", i got the confirmation screen, selected "YES".....but when the xbox reboots, nothing has changed.

In case it is readonly, is there any work around ? 

thanks!

Yeah, fix the issue resulting in making it readonly :) usually someone removed a resistor that shouldn't be removed to "fix" glitching

Yeah, fix the issue resulting in making it readonly :) usually someone removed a resistor that shouldn't be removed to "fix" glitching

Can you show me wich resistor should i bridge? im already googling but cant seem to find it....

thanks swizzy