RealModScene
Glynn Dale

Multiple Profiles

Is it possible to have multiple profiles working with one Unity account?

I have my main profile and my partner has a profile yet only my account will find game?

I setup another Unity account for my partner using her profile but this method didn't work either?

I did set the account in unity from mine to hers and got the API Key.

Thanks in advance,

Glynn

Is it possible to have multiple profiles working with one Unity account?

I have my main profile and my partner has a profile yet only my account will find game?

I setup another Unity account for my partner using her profile but this method didn't work either?

I did set the account in unity from mine to hers and got the API Key.

Thanks in advance,

Glynn

You can use 2 or more consoles on LiNK at the same time, but only during the following conditions:

1. Each console needs their own account on unity

2. Each console needs to use their own ports

3. You can't join a game hosted by one of the other consoles in your network

• Like 1

So, what you want to do is have 2 profiles playing on the same console on LiNK? correct?

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, Yes that is exactly what I would like to do ;)

Obviously not at the same time but I want my profile for when I play and and partners profile for when she plays

As mentioned above I have tried just selecting that profile but it doesn't find games and it won't work if I try to link a new unity account to the console.

Thanks again ;)

Thanks for the reply, Yes that is exactly what I would like to do ;)

Obviously not at the same time but I want my profile for when I play and and partners profile for when she plays

As mentioned above I have tried just selecting that profile but it doesn't find games and it won't work if I try to link a new unity account to the console.

Thanks again ;)

You can set up 2 copies of aurora, one with one of the accounts, and another with the other account...

Just done the above but it just doesn't want to load her account at all? Could you check the account is correctly setup?

Hyper ii Hev

Thanks

I'm not an admin on xboxunity, nor am i an admin here, i'm merely a moderator... i'll ask the admins to check it tho, do you get any error message or so when you're trying to use her account? also, does the account work on the website?

Okay thanks for the help, Yes I can access the account on the website but when I connect via Xbox it just says error collecting data when I click system link.