RealModScene
wabashman

Quick and easy way to update your JTAG/RGH

10 minutes ago, morpheous said:

You're delusional if you actually felt you won anything, let alone a debate.   

I've countered your arguments with sound logic and without personally attacking you by calling you names or attempting to reduce your intelligence or integrity.

Everyone knows, once you reduce yourself to calling someone you're debating names, you've lost the debate...... 

However, you on the other hand, have done all of the above, yet still lack the self awareness to understand how you're making yourself look. 

To someone speaking nonsense, it makes perfect sense....   

And yet after providing every answer, for your counters.. You respond with this..

That is what a troll does mate.. But I'll leave you feeling like you've made a legitimate point 👍

22 minutes ago, felida said:

And yet after providing every answer, for your counters.. You respond with this..

That is what a troll does mate.. But I'll leave you feeling like you've made a legitimate point 👍

"And yet after providing every answer, for your counters..

Actually, you haven't responded to all my questions.   And just because you, "respond" to my statements, doesn't make them  logical, correct or relevant to the argument at hand. 

You're entire debating strategy is based on, "ad hominem" arguments.   This is where you seek to discredit someone's argument by drawing attention to their motives, character,state of mind ect,( calling me a troll for example or projecting that my motivation for challenging you in an argument is for the sole purpose of trolling )   rather than showing what is wrong with the argument i'm making.   You're using this logical fallacy to derail the argument.

On 9/19/2019 at 3:19 AM, morpheous said:

"And yet after providing every answer, for your counters..

Actually, you haven't responded to all my questions.   And just because you, "respond" to my statements, doesn't make them  logical, correct or relevant to the argument at hand. 

You're entire debating strategy is based on, "ad hominem" arguments.   This is where you seek to discredit someone's argument by drawing attention to their motives, character,state of mind ect,( calling me a troll for example or projecting that my motivation for challenging you in an argument is for the sole purpose of trolling )   rather than showing what is wrong with the argument i'm making.   You're using this logical fallacy to derail the argument.

You have to much time on your hands. We have all bricked things in the passed iphones, dvd drives, modems allsorts of things iv bricked. Its allways been my fault you blame the guide thats up to you. I would say its your fault for following a 2012 guide in 2019. You could also recover from any failed update using this guide. People / staff and admin really go out there way to help here. 

My point is stop bitching about this guide. No one forcing you to follow it

• Haha 1

On 9/20/2019 at 5:13 AM, ianboy1987 said:

You have to much time on your hands. We have all bricked things in the passed iphones, dvd drives, modems allsorts of things iv bricked. Its allways been my fault you blame the guide thats up to you. I would say its your fault for following a 2012 guide in 2019. You could also recover from any failed update using this guide. People / staff and admin really go out there way to help here. 

My point isitching abo stop but thisuis gide. No one forcing you to follow it

"You have to much time on your hands"

Says the person that make it a point to write a long, thought out reply.  The irony....

I didn't brick my 360, if you were able to comprehend  what was being written, you would have known that. 

"My point isitching abo stop but thisuis gide. No one forcing you to follow it"  

what does this sentence even mean? If i were you, i would spend more time, learning how to actually spell.  You look like a moron, attempting to scold another person with bad grammar and spelling.