RealModScene
wabashman

Quick and easy way to update your JTAG/RGH

Very true. thanks for everything, Looks like for corona 4gb i need to be little careful.

A tutorial link for corona4g with snapshots will be helpful. Because i have seen in many sites but for some reason RMS seems lucky for me :)

Hi. I have an XBOX 360 JTAG console that can also play copied disc games. I have never updated my console's kernel before.

My kernel version is 2.0.16537.0

Will this tutorial be the right one for me to successfully update my console's kernel and the avatars? Will there be any additional steps for me to follow?

Help will be greatly appreciated. I am rather scared updating the kernel for the first time  :blushing:

Hi. I have an XBOX 360 JTAG console that can also play copied disc games. I have never updated my console's kernel before.

My kernel version is 2.0.16537.0

Will this tutorial be the right one for me to successfully update my console's kernel and the avatars? Will there be any additional steps for me to follow?

Help will be greatly appreciated. I am rather scared updating the kernel for the first time  :blushing:

I'd recommend using this one: http://xebuidltut.xeupd.com/ it has all the steps required... including the avatar installation

Hi

That link is not valid. It says the domain was purchased by another company

Woops, no it's not... it says that it's parked... it says that for all invalid links on that domain :p

http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ is the correct url, i had a bit of a typo there... switched places with d and l in build xD

Woops, no it's not... it says that it's parked... it says that for all invalid links on that domain :p

http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ is the correct url, i had a bit of a typo there... switched places with d and l in build xD

Hmmmmmm seems intricate. Will take it slow and pay extra attention when doing this  :blushing:

Thank you :thumbup:

Great tutorial. I managed to update and all new games works now. :) I only had a few problems with nand flasher but I used simple version to export/import dump. Thank you.

hello i have 2 console 1 rgh and another for live and 1 hd 120gb for the both. yesterday i update the original with dash 2.0.17150. and the rgh and it´s ok but now can´t play diablo III because dashlanch it´s not loaded .

there is another any problema or i mess up my rgh.

Your RGH should stay on 16767 and you should use a USBMU stick for the avatars on it... (or your live box)

thank´s for the reply.So i must reflash my rgh to 16.767 dash to work is that or in recente future is any solution to resolve this problema. regards

thank´s for the reply.So i must reflash my rgh to 16.767 dash to work is that or in recente future is any solution to resolve this problema. regards

Or you can just reflash with the official 17150 that was recently released ;) (a couple of hours ago)

hello again i got the 2 console with dash 17150. and work fine but the rgh in setings when pressing the cental button in system link in diablo ri can´t change the ping and dashlanch it´s not loaded

hello again i got the 2 console with dash 17150. and work fine but the rgh in setings when pressing the cental button in system link in diablo ri can´t change the ping and dashlanch it´s not loaded

Are you using the official stuff or unofficial?

unofficial  in my rgh but in original that i play xboxlive it´s oficial.  and i don´t have install any dashlanch. what i do 1 in 1console original when pop in screen that is one uptade and if not update i can´t play online i always do the uipdate and it´s ok but when i switch the console and remove the HD of original and put in my rgh i don´t have the avatar and console is for exemple 2 dash below there is no  probelm because i don´t need avatar or replace the security block for the rgh but this time i need for the Kinect and no e can´t load the dash in rgh.

Install the official xeBuild 17150... don't use the unofficial crap, and you can use dualboot with 2 different kernels, just put the avatar files on a USB stick (USBMU) for the one version and voila!

Thank you very much I have a trinity X and with this tutorial I don't feel afraid to screw my X everything goes well I decide to update my X because I have problems with fsd 3 rev 75 doesn't recognize my seagate usb 3.0 3tb drive where I have two partitions one with 2tb fat32 with a lot of games almost 300 :p for now the drive is connected to my laptop and share a linksys router with 100mbps ports with the X and using the conectX plugin I was able to stream games but the problem comes with heavy games like battle field 4 so the games keep frozen in some cinematic scenes and some times playing and not to mention that I have to keep my laptop on to play, even with the update made it I can't see the external drive, when I plug the drive the fsd says that a new drive is plug and will refresh the mounting drives but no detection any help be appreciated

3TB USB 3.0 harddrives is a known issue... some get them to work, others do not...

3TB USB 3.0 harddrives is a known issue... some get them to work, others do not...

Thanks for your answer I will try with other one

I have a Big problem ( at least this is what I think ) 

I followed the tutorial to the letter the only thing I missed was when I modified the image that I obtained with the NAND Flasher 360 for XBOX 360 v1.2.0 so I made share everything was just like the picture only I did not notice that the mother board was selected to Jasper 16 MBA when it should have been Falcon , I updated it again with the xex menu then i selected from my external HDD usb1 i selectedthe NAND xex then wenth to update , i got the all operations wear succsesfoul but afther when i Powerd off / on My Xbox it dose not boot anymore , nor i origianl XBOX nor in FSD . 

At this point i am lost i tried to search online for diferent solutions but all i got was check your USB / Hdmi / Power Supply and i am prety shure thouse are not the problems. 

At this point i am lost , and will apreciate any kind of healp Thanx in advance.

So, you changed motherboard manually from Jasper16MB to Falcon because the guide uses Falcon? that's where you failed... you shouldn't switch motherboards...

No, sorry if my explication above wass miss leading.

I used NAND and saved the original .bin file , then i opened in my Pc I selected it as source file, Jasper 16 MB was pre selected and I tought that Jasper wasthe corect choice I belived it was somthing like autodetect after that I saved it under update.bin ( with Jasper 16mb ) and did the update. Rebooted and nothing blackscreen and the controler is not syncing al lthough i can easily turn on my xbox with my wireles controller by pressing the X middle buton.

Iunderstand the stupidity of my acctions when i should have checked my MBoard first.

Things i tryed so far :

1. Reboot with no hdd / usb ( myxbox has only external usb )

2. Faulty Updatereboot

It means or at least what I understand is that I need to press the controller sync buton on the console

keeping it pressed then press the powerup button and holding the sync button until it boots.

I did that for 3 min nothing happens

3. Re cheked Hdmy port, switched it 1,2 times

4. Read the resolution reset method of holding RT + Y when the xbox powers up

( I wright here the corect way of dooing it in case others may have the same problem . For this method to work you need to do these steps:

A. Boot up your Xbox if you can dooit with the controller.

B. Wait for the controler to sync with your Xbox

C. As soonas the controler synced press and hold RT + Y on your controller.

if it dose not sync try with a wired controller.)

For me it did not work.

5. I have the original photos of cup / dvd keys , i touht that I could reboot the console via eject booton and see wath my MBoard is and see then remake the update.bin or replace this one with the original , but when i try that the xbox turns on opening the dvd compartiment not going in that special boot.

I still have my original dumped file on my external Hdd but since i cannot boot or geth anything i cannot restore it.

I understand my errors and would really appreciate any kind of healp.

Ps LibXennon thanx for the quick reply.

and sorry for my English it is not my native language.

xeBuild GUI does have autodetection...

Send me your dumps and your cpukey and i'll take a look at what went wrong, if it's an image issue...

Sorry but i do not know how to send you my files,

I tryed to atache them here but i got the message that i am not allowed to atache tese kind of files.

I allsow joined the chat section under same name if you want we could speak ther. 

Thanx

Wabashman Please Help ! I dont know which file to download on System Update. Coz It Saying UPDATED FAILED "Cant Process The Update " and it giving some status code ! Help please.

Dude Help I was messed up on the last part. i did everything as you instructed but hen it comes to system Update. it cant Process dude. it displays some status codes