RealModScene
P33Tn

XBox/LiNK connection problem

Hello

I am trying to connect my RGH with FSD3 to LiNK but that won't seem to work.

Already tried with my old JQE360 account and by registering a new one on the new unity site.

When I fill in my username and pass in the JQE360.com setting on my xbox and press the green "link console to JQE.com" button nothing happends.. 

I don't get any msg if it was succesfull or failed it just doesn't respond.

Then when I verify Link settings in the F3Plugin everything passes except for the "JQE360.com authentification status" that remains on Processing.... and stays that way :(

Then I thought maybee  it's my version of FSD that needs an update with the new site and all.. Updating automatically on the xbox doesn't seem to work anymore neither.. There it always says "could not download version description files " while that wasn't a problem in the past. So I started a fresh install of latest FSD3 without success.. Still can't seem to connect to the JQE360 servers

Already searched all day for a solution but can't seem to find anything that helps.

Hope someone can help me.

Thnx In advance!

Hey don't use FSD3. You must use aurora 0.2b. And JQE360.com don't exist. At now is XboxUnity.net

Yea I know It's XboxUnity now.. but it still says JQE360 on my box. :p

Will that aurora 0.2b fix my connectionproblems? cause i'm not really a jtagexpert and a bit afraid for big changes.. lol And I kinda like FSD3.

When I try with Aurora everything works, no connection problems at all. but no luck with FSD dash.. I hope Aurora has everything FSD has to offer.. But i guess it's time to find out. Thnx for the tip Miki.

When I try with Aurora everything works, no connection problems at all. but no luck with FSD dash.. I hope Aurora has everything FSD has to offer.. But i guess it's time to find out. Thnx for the tip Miki.

Aurora does not have things like "Fan Control" (and never will), nor a "file manager" (it's in mind for a next version) ... hope to see some improvements and common tools. 

The FSD works fine, i don't know what is your problem... :(

Atte. 
MegaBlitoX

We had an issue on the server but it is resolved now. Try to log in to your account through FSD again.

We had an issue on the server but it is resolved now. Try to log in to your account through FSD again.

Oh, that would explain a lot.. will give it another try later tonight. Although i'm starting to like Aurora :p

But i still would like to see my fsd fixed. Thnx for the info. :)

edit: Works like a charm again! Thnx :D

Guys I need help, firstly this is a noob question but is this still working? but on the newest and latest FSD 3, kernel/dashboard ver: 2.0.17150.0. Secondly i watched many videos on how to install LiNK but have not chance get any parts working... In the videos they have plugin settings but for me its XLink Kai which is not working for me... Please help me im so confused and dont know what to do!!  :unsure:

Guys I need help, firstly this is a noob question but is this still working? but on the newest and latest FSD 3, kernel/dashboard ver: 2.0.17150.0. Secondly i watched many videos on how to install LiNK but have not chance get any parts working... In the videos they have plugin settings but for me its XLink Kai which is not working for me... Please help me im so confused and dont know what to do!!  :unsure:

You don't have the latest FSD... if you did, you wouldn't have XLink Kai in there... so, step 1; download and update to r775 which can be found in this forum...

• Like 1

You don't have the latest FSD... if you did, you wouldn't have XLink Kai in there... so, step 1; download and update to r775 which can be found in this forum...

Thanks so much it worked!!!