RealModScene
kira125

Unity Push

The covers in question are etheir beeing corrupted during the download or they're the wrong resolution, they have to be 900x600 exactly... we've added this restriction to unity, but old covers might still exist with this error...

The covers in question are etheir beeing corrupted during the download or they're the wrong resolution, they have to be 900x600 exactly... we've added this restriction to unity, but old covers might still exist with this error...

they are in exactly 900x600 should try i to upload them again?

they are in exactly 900x600 should try i to upload them again?

Nah, try pushing again... or tell me which cover you're trying to push so i can try it with my console... if it's an error with aurora/unity we'll fix it, otherwise idk what you need to do atm...

Nah, try pushing again... or tell me which cover you're trying to push so i can try it with my console... if it's an error with aurora/unity we'll fix it, otherwise idk what you need to do atm...

rise of nightmares

cover 1 and 2

valiant hearts

cover 1 2 and 3

rise of nightmares

cover 1 and 2

valiant hearts

cover 1 2 and 3

Did AC4 work this time around? if so; it's probably because i removed the bad covers... i did so on these 2 aswell, not sure which one was which... (the backend just show all covers, no numbers for order)

Anyways, try pushing again now for these games, let me know the results, if it's still beeing mangled, let me know and i'll test on my box

• Like 1

Did AC4 work this time around? if so; it's probably because i removed the bad covers... i did so on these 2 aswell, not sure which one was which... (the backend just show all covers, no numbers for order)

Anyways, try pushing again now for these games, let me know the results, if it's still beeing mangled, let me know and i'll test on my box

all of them works fine now Thnk

Rise of .... valiant hearts and AC4

all of them works fine now Thnk

Rise of .... valiant hearts and AC4

Awesome, about the cover you tried to upload, try again... see if it works now