RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Miki Staněk

Need i to link in cod black ops 2 xbox live?

Hello

There is a need to link the call of duty black ops 2 xbox live or you can just install xbox live steal?

I apologize for the mistake in the text, I translated it via google translator.

thank you for reading.

Hello

There is a need to link the call of duty black ops 2 xbox live or you can just install xbox live steal?

I apologize for the mistake in the text, I translated it via google translator.

thank you for reading.

Going on Xbox Live with a RGH/JTAG console is not allowed on this site, ask someplace else...

sorry

Do you think on another forum?

I don't give a f*ck where you go to ask for this crap, but you aint welcome to talk about it here...

Hu Miki,

You want to know how to play online with your xbox using xbox live? or do you need to know how to play online with "System Link"?

Your console has RGH / Jtag ??

Atte.
MegaBlitoX

Hu Miki,

You want to know how to play online with your xbox using xbox live? or do you need to know how to play online with "System Link"?

Your console has RGH / Jtag ??

Atte.

MegaBlitoX

seeing as he also said "steal" which i read as "stealth" just missing the last 2 chars... i suspect he wants to go on Xbox Live, not play System Link

No

I want to play a system link. A steal at the mistakes that I had not noticed. And I am from Czech Republic.

My friend, 

You must disable xbox live and create an account in xboxunity.net , you need a internet conection for your xbox and download TU#18 of COD BO2. (in the game you must select multiplayer, the next step is push the "guide button" and select "System Link", you can see rooms to choose, now push the "B" and you can create or join to the game)

If you need more help, I advise see a tutorial in youtube for "how to"... :)

Atte.

​MegaBlitoXMegaBlitoX

Thank you. :thumbup: I have xboxunity.net but i had the wrong settings in the router forwards

Ahh, then i recomend for you enable the DMZ (IP Xbox only)... For the moment this is my solution to.

Atte.

MegaBlitoX