RealModScene
Voltaire Areola Rosario II

Title Update..Wait what??

It's probably that there are no updates for the title/media id combination you've got on xboxunity.net, it's 100% community driven... if nobody uploads, there won't be any updates for the others...

check what media id you've got, check on xboxunity.net and see if there is an update for your version of the game, if it is... notify us of the issue and we'll look into it, but it's not likely to be something we can fix as it works for just about everyone else afaik (meaning; it's probably a connection issue on your end, or perhaps you don't have xhttp enabled in dashlaunch?)

if there is no updates for your version of the game, etheir go on live, download it and upload... or find a different version of the game...

It's probably that there are no updates for the title/media id combination you've got on xboxunity.net, it's 100% community driven... if nobody uploads, there won't be any updates for the others...

check what media id you've got, check on xboxunity.net and see if there is an update for your version of the game, if it is... notify us of the issue and we'll look into it, but it's not likely to be something we can fix as it works for just about everyone else afaik (meaning; it's probably a connection issue on your end, or perhaps you don't have xhttp enabled in dashlaunch?)

if there is no updates for your version of the game, etheir go on live, download it and upload... or find a different version of the game...

Can't go live my xbox is jtag.. my xhttp is enabled..well  i did go to xboxunity.net and entered my media ID there seems to be no result but when i entered my title id there is a title update result.. then when i clicked the title updates i saw my media id there.. i downloaded title update 16..  Did i do it right??

Well, you should go for the TitleID first, then you'll see all the MediaID's with updates... if you see your media ID in the list... then it's something wierd going on, if not... it's normal, and you have to find a different version of the game...

Well, you should go for the TitleID first, then you'll see all the MediaID's with updates... if you see your media ID in the list... then it's something wierd going on, if not... it's normal, and you have to find a different version of the game...

I entered my TitleID first.. I saw my MediaID's title update.. i downloaded it.. so should i transfer it now to my xbox? where should i put TU's?

I entered my TitleID first.. I saw my MediaID's title update.. i downloaded it.. so should i transfer it now to my xbox? where should i put TU's?

Depends on the type, some updates goes in cache, others in content\0000...0\*don't remember atm*\*the update file*

I have the exact same problem with CoD Ghosts. It happens with the last TU. I select it and ingame says I have NO TU, even though aurora said it applied the TU. This exact behaviour happens ONLY with CoD Ghosts. I seem to have this exact problem happening with FSD too. I think that this TU is not in the FSD internal database, since this TU was released after development for FSD stopped. I may be wrong about the reason, but the problem still persists.

• Like 1

I have the exact same problem with CoD Ghosts. It happens with the last TU. I select it and ingame says I have NO TU, even though aurora said it applied the TU. This exact behaviour happens ONLY with CoD Ghosts. I seem to have this exact problem happening with FSD too. I think that this TU is not in the FSD internal database, since this TU was released after development for FSD stopped. I may be wrong about the reason, but the problem still persists.

TU's are uploaded to Xboxunity.net, they're downloaded from here for both Aurora and FSD...