RealModScene

Alright guys i think u all know the software LINK its supposed to connect ur 360 to the inet without it being bricked right? well i wanna make sure of that,because if my 360 dies my dad wont get me another so plss tell me because see i get my games from the net and put em on a usb copy onto my JTAG xbox 360 so will my xbox die or not? plss anwser

This question is so blurry, dont really understand what you mean..

Are you afraid that the xbox will get banned if you connect it to LiNK? if that is the question then no. As long as you stay off from Xbox Live you will not be banned. connecting it to the internet and play it on LiNK is 100% safe from ban.

Alright guys i think u all know the software LINK its supposed to connect ur 360 to the inet without it being bricked right? well i wanna make sure of that,because if my 360 dies my dad wont get me another so plss tell me because see i get my games from the net and put em on a usb copy onto my JTAG xbox 360 so will my xbox die or not? plss anwser

Enable liveblock and noupdater and you'll be as safe as possible, also NEVER accept an update unless you know you're supposed to (basically, if you get it, don't accept)

wat exactly do u mean by banned do  mean u no xbox live or do u mean the console is gonna be bricked ( incase u dont know wat bricked means it means that ur console is gonna stop working forever)

Banned as in banned from using xbox live...