RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Cater Williams

LiNK Help

I have tried everything. Forwarded ports and used a variety (also use tried the workaround by nuke), used different title updates, updated dashboard, installed avatar update. All tests pass and yet still after joining a room in bops 2 and connecting to a game I get "Unable to join game session". Really frustrating. The only thing I have not tried is a different ISP and a different router. Do you think that is the problem? Would appreciate the help. 

i get this error sometimes but i can play normally most of time, try to join different hosts

or try to create a game and see if someone join you.  if you have nobody to test i play bo2 everynight since i got my LINk to work. (3 am london time, i wish to play other games but nobody play nothing :/) . pm and we can make some tests if you can join me or i can join you.

Just to let you know my new ASUS router RT-N56U works like a charm :) I spent all that time with LiNK and it was all because of my router... We should start a thread of all routers compatible with LiNK. Cross any technicolor router (from telstra in Australia) off the list. 

Nice to hear it.

Listing routers is a great idea but it takes time...good luck with it.

It'll be community driven, users with compatible/incompatible routers can make a post, we can then edit the first post in it and add those that have been tested and are known to be compatible, similar things has been done before for Wii for instance (what hdd's are compatible etc.)