RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
megablitox

Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm Revolution

Hi Guys,

This dont works in Aurora (the game start, but the game shut down my xbox), but  in FSD the game works perfectly.-

Thanks.

Atte.
MegaBlitoX

Hi Guys,

This dont works in Aurora (the game start, but the game shut down my xbox), but  in FSD the game works perfectly.-

Thanks.

Atte.

MegaBlitoX

We'll look into it, thanks :)

Question; did you run it with or without a TU installed? and what kernel are you currently on?

Another useful piece of information is what format you're running it in, and where you run it from, also if you have any DLC installed would be good to know

I've checked it on my console with Aurora, it's working fine for me with this version of the game:

TitleID: 4E4D0868

MediaID: 29E320A9

Baseversion: 00000004

I'm running it as XEX from the internal HDD, let me know if you've got a different version of the game, or if you use a different format...

I am sorry, i test in Aurora and the game efectly works... The problem is with FakeLive activated, one time I disabled the FakeLive the game works perfectly in both systems (Aurora & FSD).

The problem is with FakeLive enable.

Atte.

MegaBlitoX

• Like 1

Thanks for letting us know it wasn't Aurora that is the problem =) now we have one less issue to look into xD

Quick question; previously when it worked while in F3 but not while in Aurora, did you ever change that setting? or?

Thanks for letting us know it wasn't Aurora that is the problem =) now we have one less issue to look into xD

Quick question; previously when it worked while in F3 but not while in Aurora, did you ever change that setting? or?

Overall I have "FakeLive" activated to play with my friends, when I installed "Naruto Revolution" in "Aurora" this turn off my console. Do not throw errors or anything, just turned it off. 

I decided to update the "Dash" from my console to 16747, I thought that was the problem, but NO ... the problem continued. Then I decided to install a clean version of "FSD" and "Naruto Revolution" worked perfectly (I was when I made this topic). 

I gave up and kept using "FSD", I activated "FakeLive" to play "COD BO2" with my friends for a few hours. I tried playing "Naruto Revolution" and the same problem now with "FSD" .- (I went to sleep, I gave up again  xD!) .- 

This morning I woke up with the solution in my mind, FakeLive xD! I tried the game with Aurora (disabled FakeLive) and it worked perfectly. (Now with Aurora)

Atte. 
MegaBlitoX
  • Like 1