RealModScene
Poi

Need to reflash my console need advice.

Okay well I ended up with a bad NAND flash and now my console won't boot up. I know that I have to reflash it but since I cannot boot into Xell I need to connect to the modchip and do it that way. Now there are multiple cables but I want to make sure I get the correct one the first time. Here is a picture of my modchip as I purchased the console already RGH'd I don't know the exact chip. From the picture below can someone tell me what Modding setup I need to reflash the chip.

2014-09-10055302_zps61b43df3.jpg

That's a TX Coolrunner, none of those cables are connected to the read/write part of your NAND...

You need to get yourself a NAND-X, JRProgrammer or something similar (you can also use LPT but that's not recommended)

Once you have one of these products, you should also easily be able to find a diagram for how to install it to your console... if not, ask whoever installed the hack for you to fix it for you...

Doesn't even look like a genuine TX product. If i'm right and that's a clone, I wouldn't count on that thing lasting too long.

It's hard to tell if it's genuine or not with the quality of the pic, it's probably a Coolrunner Rev B or Rev C

Every genuine CR I've seen has rounded edges. This guy has square edges.

The quality of the picture make it difficult to tell if they're really square or slightly rounded like the genuine ones have...

Did u read your nand before u did write in your Console??

What's your motherboard name???

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

If the NAND is corrupted, you will need a hardware flasher to recover.

Does the DBG LED on the CoolRunner blink green every few seconds when the console tries to boot in to XeLL?

That is a fake coolrunner rev c/d, as it has xilinks on the chip, and CR_EN point. None of this matters though, as the console was booting. My advice get a jr-programmer, and google spi points phat motherboard, and that will show you how to wire it. once you get a good nand on it, I would suggest looking into updserv option in xebuild/dashlaunch.