RealModScene
Swizzy

Request missing titles to be added

If you've got a title that you can't add yourself using the "Add Title" feature (which searches The American, Canadian and Brittish versions of Xbox.com) you can make a request in this thread for it to be added, the same goes for homebrew applications like emulators etc.

The information we want from you before we'll add it for you is this:

Type of title: Xbox 360, XBLA or Homebrew (which ever fits your case)

Name: What's the name of the title you want added?

TitleID: What's the title id of the title? (if it's homebrew this can be all 0's)

If it's a homebrew title you want added we also want this:

Keywords: Give us some keywords to make it easier to find this entry, seperate them with a comma (,)

An example request could look like this:

Name: Destiny

Type: Xbox 360

TitleID: 415608F8

If you can't find your game, first try using the attached tool, search for your TitleID in the left box, it'll automatically download the information it finds on it, then look for "ReducedTitle" like this: post-1436-0-52414200-1417938306_thumb.pn

If you can find your game using the EN-US, EN-CA or EN-GB locales you should also find it in the unity search, just copy 'n' paste the ReducedTitle text when you search :)

x360TID.exe

Hello,

why are there media id's that have a Tu and other media id's not ? i have quite a few games that i cant find a tu for. GTA 5 for example has 22 updates for three media ids but not mine. Please help me. Thank you

It's because nobody with your version of the game has uploaded the TitleUpdate's, Xboxunity.net is community driven... meaning others have to upload content for it to be added

If you want more help, use a different thread, this thread is for requesting titles to be added manually (because only admins/moderators can do this)

i want to replace a old cover that have less quality: http://xboxunity.net/Resources/Lib/Cover.php?size=large&cid=4136

and i have uploaded an old cover with a mistake, can i upload and delete the old one?

I have silent hill hd collection in two folders for 2 and 3, can i upload a custom cover for silent hill 2 like other people did with mgs hd.

Thanks.

You can upload whatever covers you want, whether or not we approve the covers depends on if it follows the guidelines i've set-up or not, if it doesn't follow our guidelines chances are it's not going to be approved... keep in mind tho, only upload the covers once, uploading the same cover multiple times will just annoy/piss us off

Hi,

i've got some applicatins like ffplay, or Dosbox on my Xbox. They have media ID 00000000. So i think there is no chance to add them to Unity or? Maybe it's possible to change MMedia id, that these can be added?

They can be added by me or any of the admins, i need keywords... but i'll add them for you if you've got covers?

Hi,

ok i have them both finished on my Hdd just for Dosbox and FFplay. I made them 900x600 in png8 Format. or should it be Png24?

SHould i upload them here or somewhere else? I don't know if there is a Cover for Xell Launch didn't find it until now, but no Problem to make one.

You go to http://xboxunity.net/ login with your account, then press on your name in the top right corner, select "Upload", search for the title you want to add content for, then select content to upload followed by pressing the red button to upload... now all you have to do once the covers have been uploaded is to wait for me or one of the other moderators/admins to approve your covers...

Name: Xenominer

TitleID: 58550BF4

Did you try the automatic adding procedure? Login to your account on untiy, click on your name up in the top right corner ^> then find "Add Title", from here you search for titles, for example "Xenominer", and it'll search xbox.com in 3 different regions to try and find the information required... if there's a match with your TitleID... just click it and it should be added... this thread is mainly here for when this don't work because the game doesn't exist in the US/Canadian or Brittish xbox.com sites (like japanese games) or because they're simply too old...

Name: Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc

TitleID: 4D538837

That disc contains the games in XBLA form, just grab the XBLA contents and play them as they are instead ;)

Name: Ubisoft Triple Pack

TitleID: 555308AC

Also a XBLA launcher disc, these types of discs don't work running as-is when extracted, just extract and copy the XBLA titles to your hdd and enjoy the games as-is... (they're generally stored in a content folder with the correct structure already)

Please add the following games to Unity.  I confirmed that they have cooperative system link capabilities:

Fairytale Fights

TitleID: 504307D1

Title Type: 360

Painkiller Hell & Damnation

TitleID: 354807D1

Bangai-O HD

TitleID: 58410AF2

Title Type: XBLA

Otomedius Excellent

TitleID: 4B4E083A

Thanks again.  If Swizzy is reading this, you are a demigod!

Bernie

They're all there already, if you want me to LiNK enable them you have to supply me with a screenshot for each game where you show the menu's that prove that they are indeed System LiNK enabled

Hello  Swizzy

Would be nice to be added: From Dust + Outland + BGE

Title ID: 555308AC

Media ID: 25414CB8

I've uploaded pictures in the link below for more informations

http://pho.to/95n2m

Have a great day.

I rejected this request in the past because on that disc there is nothing more then 3 XBLA packages and a launcher for them, they don't work in a extract form, only from that disc... so... it's useless to have it in the database, what you would do is just copy the Content folder to your console, and run them... there's nothing more to it, and those games i believe are all part of the database already separately...

Could you add these? please

-------------------------------------

Name:Survivalist

Type:Indie

TitleID:58550E1E

Name:Stick 'Em Up 2

TitleID:585508CE

Name:Action Arcade Wrestling 2

TitleID:58550D6F

Name:Write your own music

TitleID:58550D11

Name original: ダウンタウン激凸ドッジボール!

Name English: Downtown SMASH Dodgeball!

TitleID:585502C7

Name:Flotilla

TitleID:5855048B

Name:Ninja Crash

TitleID:58550C13

Name:Parasitus: Ninja Zero

TitleID:5855090A

Name:Red Invasion: Tower Defense

TitleID:58550AE1

Name:Rise of the Ravager

TitleID:58550CDD

Name:Square Off

TitleID:585503C0

You could've added all of these yourself, click on your name in the top right corner once logged in on unity, then click "Add Title", from there you just search for the english name of the game, wait until the page reloads and you should see the titles right there, click on it and it's added =)

• Like 1

Weird I could have sworn it wasn't.  I'll make sure to search via the title ID.  I do have another title:

Football Manager 2006

534507D1

Xbox360

I might have some more titles in the near future.  Would you prefer me to compile a list and send them to you all at once or do them individually as I find them?

Well, first of all you could try adding it yourself, if the game is still on xbox.com you can easily add it on your own, if not... you'll have to ask me to do it for you

However, i don't really want a long list of games to add at any given time, i rather have them as they come, a bunch of games... as it's really quite boring and i often find myself only doing this when i need a break from my development etc.

I've got two titles that need to be added manually.  I could not locate them in the add title section.  I've got covers for them too once you get them in the system :-)

PDC World Champ Darts

Xbox360

4F5807D1

MLB® Front Office Mgr

Xbox360

5454082F

Thanks

Added

Is it possible to add the box cover of Goat Simulator Mmore Goatz Edition

I don't make covers, this thread is for adding titles, in order for me to add titles, you also have to supply the ID of the game... but please, try to do it on your own first...

I've got two titles I need added in the system.  The titles names do exist in the system but my ID's are different?

Here's what I got:

NBA JAM
58410A7D  
XBLA

Summer Athletics
435607D4 
XBOX360

This is the Japanese version of Akai Katana, which is "Akai Katana Shin".

赤い刀 真

XBox 360

435A07DD

I tried To add titles manually but to no avail.

Can you please add them (2)

1) Blazing Angels: SOWWII     TitleID:55530057

2) Cabela's Outdoor Adventures    TitleId:4156004D

Both are original Xbox games.

Thanks

Added

please add:

WRC 5

Xbox360

573607E2

and

And1 Streetball

Xbox

WRC 5 added

Can you please doublecheck the ID of the second game? it's found as "187 Ride Or Die" already in the database

I am unable to find these titles at Unity and also using the x360TID tool.

Mass Effect Bonus Disc

Xbox 360

4D5388BB

-----------------------

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Xbox Classic

-----------------------

Midway Arcade Treasures

Xbox Classic

4D57001C

Could you please add these titles?

Added

Title Update and Media ID of this are not in the database:

Halo 3

Title ID: 4D5307E6

Media ID: 38EE4C8B

1 Title Update Available (952.0 KB) at Xbox Live (TU Version 1 and In Game Version 1.2)

Dishonored

Title ID: 425307E3

Media ID: 5F8218FC

1 Title Update Available (4.4 MB) at Xbox Live (Title Update Version 4)

Title Update and Media ID of this are not in the database:

Halo 3

Title ID: 4D5307E6

Media ID: 38EE4C8B

1 Title Update Available (952.0 KB) at Xbox Live (TU Version 1 and In Game Version 1.2)

Dishonored

Title ID: 425307E3

Media ID: 5F8218FC

1 Title Update Available (4.4 MB) at Xbox Live (Title Update Version 4)

That's not what this thread is for, this thread is for adding missing titles, MediaID's are added when TU's are uploaded, if you have the TU, upload it...

That's not what this thread is for, this thread is for adding missing titles, MediaID's are added when TU's are uploaded, if you have the TU, upload it...

Okay but where and how should i upload it ?

Okay but where and how should i upload it ?

Login to XboxUnity, click on your name in the corner on the top right, select Upload, search for the game by TitleID or name, select it and upload the TU... done!

Login to XboxUnity, click on your name in the corner on the top right, select Upload, search for the game by TitleID or name, select it and upload the TU... done!

But the Media ID is not listed oO ! And i cannot create a new entry. This is the only Title Update for this Media ID. Original PAL DE Xbox GOD Container.

Same with some other games there are a lot of Media ID´s missing in the database.

But the Media ID is not listed oO ! And i cannot create a new entry. This is the only Title Update for this Media ID. Original PAL DE Xbox GOD Container.

Same with some other games there are a lot of Media ID´s missing in the database.

Did you read what i said? When you upload a new TU the MediaID will be added...