RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
johnjackson445

Change/select game cover problem (Solved)

Today I installed MGS 5 ground zeroes to my fsd 3 jtagged xbox 360. As always for game cover, I refresh artwork for automatic cover download and install, it was successful. However, I don't like the game cover: http://xboxunity.net/Resources/Lib/Cover.php?size=large&cid=6479 What I want is: http://xboxunity.net/Resources/Lib/Cover.php?size=large&cid=6482

I enter the xboxunity.net and select that game cover I want and press ''push to xbox'', it said something like ''added to Q''. I restart fsd, but the cover didn't download. I even reboot xbox 360 several times but nothing happened or changed. Now, when I press ''push to xbox'' it say ''Failed - Cover is already in your Q''. Lastly, I tried refresh artwork from game library and downloading begin. When some files downloading, at first the cover I want was showed but later cover changed back to the cover I don't like. Of course I restart fsd to see if it work but it not.

Is there a way to change cover or delete the cover and install it manualy? I looked for an answer but I can't find it.

Leave your console on for a few minutes and it'll download it... you also have to be signed in to your account (obviously) and it has to be the same as the one you're using on the site...

With F3 you can also use the webui to switch the covers

• Like 1

Leave your console on for a few minutes and it'll download it... you also have to be signed in to your account (obviously) and it has to be the same as the one you're using on the site...

With F3 you can also use the webui to switch the covers

What do i do if i get an error: Failed to Add to Q

What do i do if i get an error: Failed to Add to Q

Make sure you are logged in to your account on xboxunity for starters, and make sure you didn't already add this particular one...