RealModScene
Aarash Abro

How to install Forza 4 2 dvd

Hi guys.Can you help me.I want to install 2 dvd forza motorsport 4 to my console but i do not kNOW HOW TO.PLEASE help.List all the instructions.Help wil be appreciated.thank you

hi! I've just intalled it on my xbox with no issues. Just follow this steps:

1- Extract iso of both DVD1 and DVD2 (I use ISO-Extract V2.7.0 for doing this).

2- Once extracted you sould look for the folder named content (I think it is on DVD2). Inside content you sould find a folder named 000000000000, inside this one another folder. this last folder is the one you need. Copy ONLY this folder to de root of your USB drive. I don remember the name but you will recognize it because it is an hex number.. 5A4567B324 something like this xD.

3- Copy the other dvd as a normal game (in te folder where you have all your games). 

4- Plug the usb drive in your xbox and enter file manager from your freestyle.

5- Now you should decide if you want to install the game data in the original xbox hard drive, or in the xbox partition of your external hard drive (I have a 4gb slim so I obviously put it in the xbox partiton of my external hard drive xD). Once decided enter in the drive you picked over the file manager, select content, enter in 000000000000000 folder and hang in there. In the other window of the file manager select the drive where you put the folder with the game data in step 2 (don't enter in this folder, we want to transfer it).

6- Transfer the entire forlder to the other window. It must be in the right pleace in order to work. If you do it right you sould be able to see it like a normal game data in the original dash of your xbox.

7- You should be ready to play xD.

Hope it works for you!

• Like 1

hi! I've just intalled it on my xbox with no issues. Just follow this steps:

1- Extract iso of both DVD1 and DVD2 (I use ISO-Extract V2.7.0 for doing this).

2- Once extracted you sould look for the folder named content (I think it is on DVD2). Inside content you sould find a folder named 000000000000, inside this one another folder. this last folder is the one you need. Copy ONLY this folder to de root of your USB drive. I don remember the name but you will recognize it because it is an hex number.. 5A4567B324 something like this xD.

3- Copy the other dvd as a normal game (in te folder where you have all your games). 

4- Plug the usb drive in your xbox and enter file manager from your freestyle.

5- Now you should decide if you want to install the game data in the original xbox hard drive, or in the xbox partition of your external hard drive (I have a 4gb slim so I obviously put it in the xbox partiton of my external hard drive xD). Once decided enter in the drive you picked over the file manager, select content, enter in 000000000000000 folder and hang in there. In the other window of the file manager select the drive where you put the folder with the game data in step 2 (don't enter in this folder, we want to transfer it).

6- Transfer the entire forlder to the other window. It must be in the right pleace in order to work. If you do it right you sould be able to see it like a normal game data in the original dash of your xbox.

7- You should be ready to play xD.

Hope it works for you!

Hi

I've done exactly as described above, but I receive a "disc unreadable" error immediately after the copyright screen.  I've tried a different source and the same thing happened, but this time directly after the intro video.  I've copied and successfully played plenty of multi disc games but I'm not able to get Forza 4 to work!

Main game data (play disc) is copied to HDD:\Games and CONTENT is copied to 000000000000000\4d530910\00000002

The content consists of 4 files

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!!!

That's so strange.. I think the problem might be in the content folder... 

Did you put the content folder into the xbox partition??, if you put it in your custom partition it just won't work.. 

Go to system settings -> memory  -> games and check if the data of forza is there...

If it's not there it means you're droping the contet folder in a wrong place..

Let my know if you fix the issue!!

Hello i've installed Forza 4, (both disks patched with ABGX360) I installed the first disc as a .GOD and the second on extracted and putted on the HDD. The problem is that i get Corrupt disc error when playing... but it gives the error at any moment... sometimes you play for 2 hours and no error, then maybe you play for 10 minutes and the error is giving, any advice? thanks

Hello i've installed Forza 4, (both disks patched with ABGX360) I installed the first disc as a .GOD and the second on extracted and putted on the HDD. The problem is that i get Corrupt disc error when playing... but it gives the error at any moment... sometimes you play for 2 hours and no error, then maybe you play for 10 minutes and the error is giving, any advice? thanks

I read somewhere that forza doesn't work in god format.. try extracting the ISO if the DVD1 and put it into your games folder..

I read somewhere that forza doesn't work in god format.. try extracting the ISO if the DVD1 and put it into your games folder..

Ok i'll try and tell you what happens. Thanks very much

Hello Guys

ixPrankster Here

I would like to mention that I too can not get disc 2 to work

this is what I have as name and files

Main Folder - 4D530910 /  00007000 / (next I have this 2 folders and 2 files as seen below

Folder) 95EBDA1D45AC28BCDD5C.data   inside this folder are like 20 data files

Folder) 3270829F5689869653FF.data     inside this folder are like 20 data files

Disc 1) 95EBDA1D45AC28BCDD5C

Disc 2) 3270829F5689869653FF

Now I have tried everything from transferring from USB to using Fatxplorer and nothing has worked

I have tried to name a new folder 00000002 and I place that everywhere in side content / 00000000 / 4D530910 /  <here> and still nothing

I have tried many different ways I even tried to see if put the data on dvd disc that maybe it would read the disc and nothing

I get 2 error all methods I have tried Nothing to install, or please insert Disc 2, and when I get that message I have to restart FSD

I think the only true way is by using the original disc 2

I did get a lot support on this game but it was unsuccessful please see my post where they offered help, maybe RMS Freshman can figure it out

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4075-rgh-xbox-dashboard/

Hello Guys

ixPrankster Here

I would like to mention that I too can not get disc 2 to work

this is what I have as name and files

Main Folder - 4D530910 /  00007000 / (next I have this 2 folders and 2 files as seen below

Folder) 95EBDA1D45AC28BCDD5C.data   inside this folder are like 20 data files

Folder) 3270829F5689869653FF.data     inside this folder are like 20 data files

Disc 1) 95EBDA1D45AC28BCDD5C

Disc 2) 3270829F5689869653FF

Now I have tried everything from transferring from USB to using Fatxplorer and nothing has worked

I have tried to name a new folder 00000002 and I place that everywhere in side content / 00000000 / 4D530910 /  <here> and still nothing

I have tried many different ways I even tried to see if put the data on dvd disc that maybe it would read the disc and nothing

I get 2 error all methods I have tried Nothing to install, or please insert Disc 2, and when I get that message I have to restart FSD

I think the only true way is by using the original disc 2

I did get a lot support on this game but it was unsuccessful please see my post where they offered help, maybe RMS Freshman can figure it out

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4075-rgh-xbox-dashboard/

Have you tried extracting the game instead of converting it to GOD?: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4091-how-to-install-forza-4-2-dvd/#entry31652