RealModScene
JPizzle

TeamFSD Unveils New Web UI

healp a hve one cuetion with login in  aput my ip adres and showme freestyle 3 webui bat a dont have acon too log in wich wey a coo to registration and login  wat name i sllogin and pass

healp a hve one cuetion with login in  aput my ip adres and showme freestyle 3 webui bat a dont have acon too log in wich wey a coo to registration and login  wat name i sllogin and pass

f3http for both login and pass

We know everyone is extremely excited about LiNK and trust us, it is well worth the wait but today we have something else to share with you...

The new Freestyle Plugin web A.K.A. our persistent HTTP server.

Our original Web UI is great for adding pictures, changing descriptions of games and overall management of your FSD/F3 database but it has one flaw, it is only accessible when the console is sitting in our custom dashboard. Well that is no longer an issue with the new plugin, it is loaded into the consoles memory and remains active even after game launch. Now you can get real time info about the game you are currently playing including view screenshots, game location, TU Version, console info, temperatures oh and one other little thing.... check out the video to see what that is!

Let us know what you think right here on RealModScene.com

that's great!!  i 'm using it now!

Wow, pretty cool! I like how it communicates via JSON. But... Is there an API documentation for the available methods? It would be nice if I could integrate with GODspeed, my FTP client.

Basically I could use two features which now seem to be missing.

1) Is there a way to get a list of available drives with names, sizes and free/occupied spaces? So I could indicate and pop up a warning if there's not enough space left to start an upload. Because the FTP doesn't throw an error if the drive runs out of space, it just sends the rest of the data to /dev/null. So there's no way to stop nor to notify the user that the upload was unsuccessful. 

2) The old website can list the scan dir settings and I can even command FSD to do a rescan. Can you please make this functionality available in the new WebUI as well? It would be much nicer to GET and POST JSON's instead of the HTML parsing I'm forced to do.

Thank you in advance!

Wow, pretty cool! I like how it communicates via JSON. But... Is there an API documentation for the available methods? It would be nice if I could integrate with GODspeed, my FTP client.

1) Is there a way to get a list of available drives with names, sizes and free/occupied spaces? So I could indicate and pop up a warning if there's not enough space left to start an upload. Because the FTP doesn't throw an error if the drive runs out of space, it just sends the rest of the data to /dev/null. So there's no way to stop nor to notify the user that the upload was unsuccessful.

2) The old website can list the scan dir settings and I can even command FSD to do a rescan. Can you please make this functionality available in the new WebUI as well? It would be much nicer to GET and POST JSON's instead of the HTML parsing I'm forced to do.

Thank you in advance!

FSD/F3 is no longer under development... The team is no more...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

FSD/F3 is no longer under development... The team is no more...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Oh, I didn't know that. The last related comment I read (in August or so) was that although the team has been disbanded the development will continue by others.

But it seems it turned out otherwise. Shame. :(

Anyway, do you know is there any API documentation or source code available somewhere? Perhaps the features I'm looking for already in the latest version, only hidden. I would like to do some investigation and stuff.

Oh, I didn't know that. The last related comment I read (in August or so) was that although the team has been disbanded the development will continue by others.

But it seems it turned out otherwise. Shame. :(

Anyway, do you know is there any API documentation or source code available somewhere? Perhaps the features I'm looking for already in the latest version, only hidden. I would like to do some investigation and stuff.

By others? well, the source code isn't publicly available... so there isn't anything to work with unless ppl spend the time it took the fsd team to do things first...

There is source code for FSD 2.2 iirc somewhere on the web... there's no documentation for the api afaik... might be available here on this forum if anywhere...

By others? well, the source code isn't publicly available... so there isn't anything to work with unless ppl spend the time it took the fsd team to do things first...

There is source code for FSD 2.2 iirc somewhere on the web... there's no documentation for the api afaik... might be available here on this forum if anywhere...

That's what I read a while ago:

From what I understand, FSD/RXE development will still continue, but with different team members involved.

I was speaking to a couple of team members the other day and they said that TeamFSD won't come to an end just because some members have left the team.

thats good to hear.

I already found the code of FSD 2.1, but I'm afraid the features I'm looking for might only exist since the new WebUI was introduced in F3. Anyway, it's only a nice to have feature I'm trying to add my tool. I still want to do this, so I'll try to come up with a hack, workaround or something if there's no other way. But if you know any ex-member who I could contact please let me know I'd very much appreciate it. I don't need much, just a little guidance. I'll do the rest. Thanks.

Well, check the Credits of F3... you'll see all the ppl that has been involved one way or another in the making of F3/FSD, you can find pretty much all of the members here on this site... doing a little research as to who's been involved shouldn't be hard for you, and netheir should it take much of your time to find someone that might be willing to help you... just send them a message here, if they don't reply... well chances are they are etheir to busy or they don't feel like helping you out at this time...

I know about the team disbanding etc. but was this ever finished/completed?

I have the previous version (and it's a great feature) but only downfall is you're unable access it once a game has started, the other featues/layouts etc. shown in this are great and I would love to get it on my set up.

Thank you in advance!

Just to be clear, this webui runs on f3pluign, it does not have the data available that is in f3. The 'old' website is still in f3.

I know about the team disbanding etc. but was this ever finished/completed?

I have the previous version (and it's a great feature) but only downfall is you're unable access it once a game has started, the other featues/layouts etc. shown in this are great and I would love to get it on my set up.

yes this is part of f3plugin. its available on port 9999 (and has nothing to do with the 'previous version').

Tried port 9999 with no success. How can I access this plugin?

Thanks

Edit: I got it to work butthere is no info about the game that is runnig. It shows "Error getting GameXML: 404 not found". I tried with different games and no one is recognized, but I can still take some screeshots.

You guys should add custom messages. I mean the messages like "achievement unlocked". Don't know why but I've always wanted that

that's something i could use also...

Well it would be much better if the "old" version is also working while games started and why not simply combine it with the new WebUI

Maybe we will see it in Aurora :D

Well it would be much better if the "old" version is also working while games started and why not simply combine it with the new WebUI

Maybe we will see it in Aurora :D

The plugin has limited resources... you can't increase the features of it particularly much without it having a major impact on the games...

The Xbox 360 only have 512MB RAM...

hey guys,

can anyone tell me how to access "the old" webui?

192.***.***.**:9999 does only load the new one (or nothing if the f3plugin is unloaded)

Phoenix, you say the "old" website is still in F3... how do I get access to it? 

I do need to manually ad some covers/ descriptions and there is no way with the new one.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Rashka

hey guys,

can anyone tell me how to access "the old" webui?

192.***.***.**:9999 does only load the new one (or nothing if the f3plugin is unloaded)

Phoenix, you say the "old" website is still in F3... how do I get access to it? 

I do need to manually ad some covers/ descriptions and there is no way with the new one.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Rashka

Have F3 running and just go to http://192.***.***.***/ and it should be available there...