RealModScene
JPizzle

TeamFSD Unveils New Web UI

We know everyone is extremely excited about LiNK and trust us, it is well worth the wait but today we have something else to share with you...

The new Freestyle Plugin web A.K.A. our persistent HTTP server.

Our original Web UI is great for adding pictures, changing descriptions of games and overall management of your FSD/F3 database but it has one flaw, it is only accessible when the console is sitting in our custom dashboard. Well that is no longer an issue with the new plugin, it is loaded into the consoles memory and remains active even after game launch. Now you can get real time info about the game you are currently playing including view screenshots, game location, TU Version, console info, temperatures oh and one other little thing.... check out the video to see what that is!

Let us know what you think right here on RealModScene.com

Damn, that's down syndrome, retarded and autism type shit! Keep up the good work, fellas...LINK is going to be a hit!

Look's nice but I probably won't use it. LiNK is what I'm waiting for, can't wait for some Halo 2!

You guys should add custom messages. I mean the messages like "achievement unlocked". Don't know why but I've always wanted that

• Like 1

Man, I love what you guys are cranking out. Link looks sick and this is awesome too!

It really gets me excited since it seems like it may have us close to being able to inject code into the game in real time and toy with making "cheats".

Hopefully coded to not work on Live, but to use trainers would be awesome.

Oh well, off topic. Love this, love link, love the new coverflow. If I had a uterus I would have your babies.

Most Epic for Moders ! Memory Control & Thread EPIC!!!!

1 Question

On Video "Console Jasper DevKit" All options will be on Freeboot without xbdm??

Just xbdm hang on some games (BF3, NFS RUN,) ???

Waiting

SORRY FOR MY Eng :)

Most Epic for Moders ! Memory Control & Thread EPIC!!!!

1 Question

On Video "Console Jasper DevKit" All options will be on Freeboot without xbdm??

Just xbdm hang on some games (BF3, NFS RUN,) ???

Waiting

SORRY FOR MY Eng :)

As the video says, no extra plugins needed. So no need for xbdm.

:)That Good :)

Well, the main feature that the phone (if the router Wi-Fi) connect it to the Go to IP Box will be the game include (to change the game while playing with the phone + I think that to implement the Link view rooms May be CHat IT e)

Well, the screenshots of the phone to do from the framebuffer without pc personal identity)

Sounded like the right idea

Sorry for my eng ;)

looks good i like this and hope it runs better than the web setup thats already in place as it works sometimes and other times it doesnt. ive tried chrome. firefox and explorer. usually a restart of my router gets it running for the amount of time i need to add covers and stuff. thanks alot

@JPizzle: do you guys ever release the RXE? or you will keep it by the F3?

cause you release weekly somthin new for the F3 ,its awsome, but this is much more then a canceld project named FSD.

Nice to see new features coming along. Thanks for your work and dedication!

Looks cool, nice to see something thats an actual PLUGIN so we won't see that 'Reserved for future use' popup all the time. :)

Hello I am a moderator of ModdingStudio.com, I would like to be a Beta Tester for you, I'd be glad.

This feature looks the dogs nuts would be good if we could add our own game covers in the future count me in for a beta test guys and good work