RealModScene
appokruznz

New dash launch needed for dash 2.0.16767

Poor's fucking everywhere, want still want shaved ass, instead of thanking all having, as it uses an unlocked device and plays with pirated CDs paying little or nothing because it has option to download, still want to have the right to play LIVE, and worse, think that other people have the obligation to condone this. 

Want to play on LIVE buy and use a original device, a original game, and voila, the game will no longer worry about upgrades. 

Swizzy's right you do not have to upgrade shit not, who want to play online do not use RGH.

• Like 2

Just like there is no reason to release

there is also no reason to hold it back

What do the people do who are modding consoles and have got an updated one? How do they glitch the simple official way?

What do the people do who have dual nand and want go live but they can't because the nands are not updated?

We always had dashboards which weren't needed to be installed but we always had new dashlaunch'es. Even new translations, bugfixes are worth updating it. Even when you read "system stability improved" is a good thing. You don't have to count up if its minor, just make a new revision or something.

This is really weird decision which never existed before.

So people would just end asking then, but fuck logic. Why do we want to update to aurora now? Just because it's new?

Just like there is no reason to release

there is also no reason to hold it back

What do the people do who are modding consoles and have got an updated one? How do they glitch the simple official way?

What do the people do who have dual nand and want go live but they can't because the nands are not updated?

We always had dashboards which weren't needed to be installed but we always had new dashlaunch'es. Even new translations, bugfixes are worth updating it. Even when you read "system stability improved" is a good thing. You don't have to count up if its minor, just make a new revision or something.

This is really weird decision which never existed before.

So people would just end asking then, but fuck logic. Why do we want to update to aurora now? Just because it's new?

Modders can just install 16747 over 16767, it's not a problem, it's the same as if you installed 16767 over 16747, there's no difference... the difference is which hack you select, that's the one thing that matters when you hack the console...

DualNAND ppl can use USBMU's for the avatar data for one or the other, that way you'll have all features working just fine... and, not all games need Avatar data installed anyways... the retail nand you always update from xbox live or by usb anyways... you do not rebuild it...

You had that in the past mainly because there was less of a reason to hold things back, back in the days we didn't have to care about things, and we did alot of bugfixes aswell which gave us a reason to release the new versions... now a days ppl want to mess with xbox live, how do we prevent this? well, we force the a-holes that want to do this figure out how to update things themselves instead of us doing it for them... it's not our job to spoonfeed everyone, we've done a little bit of that in the past, but we're not going to let ppl push us around... and it's NOT ok to go about hacking public servers to try and find source code that isn't even public just so you can get credits for something you didn't even do... (that's also a big reason why we're holding it back)

Aurora doesn't have anything to do with the Kernel or Dashlaunch updates... don't bring Phoenix into this, they have nothing to do with it... Aurora is beeing updated because it's work in progress, we've hit a milestone of features we want to implement, and instead of keeping it to ourselves, we're sharing it... besides, Aurora 0.3b have a filemanager which 0.2b didn't... something many ppl have been asking for... there's other things added to it aswell...

If you don't like the fact that we don't hold your hand anymore, go learn what we've learned and do it yourself... one day we might not even be around to update anymore if ppl continue being complete assholes about our decisions

• Like 1

So what happened next?

Is there a release? Yes an unofficial one! What happened? Nothing! Just like the leaks lead to nothing.

Let the people go live they all get banned, that's better solution for all of us. There are always bad people, you will always have scalpers you can't do anything about it. You can't do nothing except ignoring them.

I don't know if you are just gaming or also do learn something from games. You decided to share to the comunity. Then satisfy them. And a filemanager is no argument. I bet this is faster done than you try to tell us, especially when the experienced coder already finished it 10times. ;)

So what happened next?

Is there a release? Yes an unofficial one! What happened? Nothing! Just like the leaks lead to nothing.

Let the people go live they all get banned, that's better solution for all of us. There are always bad people, you will always have scalpers you can't do anything about it. You can't do nothing except ignoring them.

I don't know if you are just gaming or also do learn something from games. You decided to share to the comunity. Then satisfy them. And a filemanager is no argument. I bet this is faster done than you try to tell us. ;)

Does the unofficial one work properly? no... does anyone else really need the official one right now? no...

We can show ppl that we don't like what they do, and they can have at it with all their problems, it's not our job, nobody is paying us for this, the thing is, nothing you say will make me or the others in the xeBuild team, nor cOz change our minds, we've made a decision, and we stick to it...

There's more to Aurora 0.3b then just the filemanager, but it's an entirely different matter, it doesn't rely on a kernel or dashlaunch update, it's not even the same ppl working on it :S yes, i'm part in both teams in a way, i help test Aurora and i've also been assigned the task of managing localizations (translations)

The point is, we don't owe the community anything, it's just that ppl out there are pissed off because we won't do everything they say... we're not machines, we're human beings... nobody needs 16756 or 16767 really, so why is it so f*ing hard to understand that we're NOT releasing it right now, no matter what ppl say, it's not required for ANYTHING other then xbox live of course, and we don't even support it... there is the unofficial crap which many ppl have had issues with, it's still not our f*ing problem, if you don't like how we've dealt with this, then go do something yourself... it's taken years to figure everything out... have fun spending all that time on your own ;)

So what happened next?

I don't know if you are just gaming or also do learn something from games. You decided to share to the comunity. Then satisfy them. And a filemanager is no argument. I bet this is faster done than you try to tell us, especially when the experienced coder already finished it 10times. ;)

I've noticed you like to tell devs what to do and how it should be done and when stuff should be released..... but I havent seen you do ANYTHING AT ALL YOURSELF. I suggest you stop bitching about the way other people are working and start doing it yourself. You never seem to accept any devs reasons for why they are doing things the way they are, you just constantly bitch and moan in public and in private and TBH i'm getting sick of it.

You constantly argue about things you clearly have no understanding of and think you know more then everyone else so please, put us all to shame with your knowledge and blow us all away with your skills.

Please change you attitude or you will no longer be welcome here.

I just dont understand your decisions.

I dont understand why you acting like the people who does not appreciate real criticism. I wonder what people will do without you. I have the new update no problems at all and no live. If people want to go live they know where to look at and what to do so your explanation is just bullshit. That's it.

@JPizzle

Well you can teach us. Im just trying to understand things.

I just dont understand your decisions.

I dont understand why you acting like the people who does not appreciate real criticism. I wonder what people will do without you. I have the new update no problems at all and no live. If people want to go live they know where to look at and what to do so your explanation is just bullshit. That's it.

@JPizzle

Well you can teach us. Im just trying to understand things.

You are like a child in a grocery store throwing a tantrum because you cant have the candy you want. Cut the shit, I hope that is easy enough for you to understand.

There we go. That child will get his desires when he grows up and earned own money dont worry.

So, what did you learn from that?

well,the new official dashlaunch isn't important to those people who want to go online with jtag/rgh consoles anymore.now,kv becomes the important thing.of course,you can still hold it back,but in fact,it becomes useless.anyway,it isn't important now,at least for me.

well,the new official dashlaunch isn't important to those people who want to go online with jtag/rgh consoles anymore.now,kv becomes the important thing.of course,you can still hold it back,but in fact,it becomes useless.anyway,it isn't important now,at least for me.

You still need Dashlaunch to load stuff, however you can stick to the broken one (the patched 3.12 one which many many have had issues with)

You still need Dashlaunch to load stuff, however you can stick to the broken one (the patched 3.12 one which many many have had issues with)

indeed,dashlaunch is still required,however,unofficial dashlaunch also can make people go online.I don't actually use one,but with replies of some threads,you can know that people already can go online without the official dashlaunch,and some of them get banned.

I can attest the unofficial dashlaunch is crap. I updated just to see what kind of issues it had, and I found that plugins would randomly crash, and some of the patches didnt work at all, the only thing it did do right was autostart the dash, and run fakeanim. I wouldnt trust it with anything else though.

• Like 1