RealModScene
appokruznz

New dash launch needed for dash 2.0.16767

since nobody brings any solution more I'm just trying to confirm that the IT WORKS dashlauch 16767 3.12 kernel ... not as much of you just deal in sometimes be negative and always want to be first so always read countless forums on the best pages to try to help

A Patched copy of Dashlaunch 3.12 works on 16767 yes, but it's not the official one... and that's also why it's having the issues you're talking about...

The official one doesn't have those issues, or atleast i haven't experienced them...

Question for swizzy:
Hi swizzy i'm Davide Spagocci from ITA360 i want ask you this:

1) Do you know 1 way to play original games like Destiny or Titanfall on RGH single nand? or the only way is Dual Nand?

2) I Search over google service for jtag online and all they ask MONEY,it's not possible exist FREE metod for do that? i mean if i want play my destiny original copy on my rgh\jtag the only way is pay someone like xblse or same this? there is no way free for do it?

3) You can create software from request? for example 1 file that execute in xell and make sound when the console boot in xell? if yes how much money do you want for this?

4) IF happen all people in the world stop ask money for service make jtag\rgh go online , and exist one metod for go online for free,in that case you release the dashlaunch or you not release it same.. coz you dont want rgh\jtag single nand go online (not important if people stop ask money for do it).
Coz i not understand if:
You dont release it coz you mad about shit people ask money
or
You dont release it coz you not want people whit original destiny can play online whit rgh jtag for free

Question for swizzy:

Hi swizzy i'm Davide Spagocci from ITA360 i want ask you this:

1) Do you know 1 way to play original games like Destiny or Titanfall on RGH single nand? or the only way is Dual Nand?

2) I Search over google service for jtag online and all they ask MONEY,it's not possible exist FREE metod for do that? i mean if i want play my destiny original copy on my rgh\jtag the only way is pay someone like xblse or same this? there is no way free for do it?

3) You can create software from request? for example 1 file that execute in xell and make sound when the console boot in xell? if yes how much money do you want for this?

4) IF happen all people in the world stop ask money for service make jtag\rgh go online , and exist one metod for go online for free,in that case you release the dashlaunch or you not release it same.. coz you dont want rgh\jtag single nand go online (not important if people stop ask money for do it).

Coz i not understand if:

You dont release it coz you mad about shit people ask money

or

You dont release it coz you not want people whit original destiny can play online whit rgh jtag for free

First of all u need to understand rgh/j tag Consoles are have hacked firmware so banning process are depend on your Console even if u use original disc tho

If u have modded Console means Don't expect for joining Xbox live bcz it's illegal

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

First of all u need to understand rgh/j tag Consoles are have hacked firmware so banning process are depend on your Console even if u use original disc tho

If u have modded Console means Don't expect for joining Xbox live bcz it's illegal

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

It is not illegal to use a modded console on live. It is against Microsofts terms of service, so they will ban your console, and account if they catch you. Also there are free services that will get you on live, with out having to pay the rediculous price of xblse, but they are not allowed here. Hint: google xosc 16767 offline files. That being said, anything you do with your modded console on live is at your own risk. This includes flashed firmware, and RGH/JTAG. the only way to be 100% safe on live is to use a retail console.

well,guys,I think you really need to stop asking.first,he won't give us the new dashlaunch.because he thinks new games don't need the newest dashboard.or you want to go online with jtag/rgh,then you will be marked as "an idiot".anyway,he won't change his mind for 100%,no matter what you say.second,if you keep asking him,and make him annoyed,he maybe stop sharing the new dashlaunch comeletely.then you will be blamed by other people.

• Like 1

because he thinks new games don't need the newest dashboard

I don't "think" i KNOW

• Like 1

I don't "think" i KNOW

well,as you wish.by the way,i'm looking for sdk 21256.0 or 21256.3,if you can tell me where can find these things,i will be very grateful.

well,as you wish.by the way,i'm looking for sdk 21256.0 or 21256.3,if you can tell me where can find these things,i will be very grateful.

Google :)

Most SDK's are available on xbox360iso ;)

Google :)

Most SDK's are available on xbox360iso ;)

i tried,but the only mega link is down.and i searched all the internet.nothing.these files are nowhere to find.

i tried,but the only mega link is down.and i searched all the internet.nothing.these files are nowhere to find.

Then you're out of luck for the time beeing, can i ask why you're looking for the latest versions specifically?

Then you're out of luck for the time beeing, can i ask why you're looking for the latest versions specifically?

well,i just want to find a newer version.both of 21256.0/21256.3 were uploaded by people before,and unfortunately the two only links are dead.

Firstly, I want to say thanks for all your hard work, it is appreciated !

Also, I'm more than happy to wait for the next release when it's appropriate.  I just don't understand what the problem is with waiting for you folks.  You don't need the latest dash to play the games yet, so what's the problem ?

I'm more than happy to use what is deemed appropriate by the developers, and after all it's FREE !

So, many thanks again :-)

• Like 1

wow so basically this so called free xblse is a fake, i got mine updated to 16767, not gonna lie been on live an did updates but no one to join, all very strange but gona be takin this crap of my system today, its not needed its a waste an link is the best, basically if u wanna play titanfall or destiny...get a retail an be done with it, so did thi update mess up my link in anyway??

thanks people

wow so basically this so called free xblse is a fake, i got mine updated to 16767, not gonna lie been on live an did updates but no one to join, all very strange but gona be takin this crap of my system today, its not needed its a waste an link is the best, basically if u wanna play titanfall or destiny...get a retail an be done with it, so did thi update mess up my link in anyway??

thanks people

"Update" back to 16747 using the official packages and you'll be fine ;)

First, I'd like to say big thanks for those that do for people like me that don't.

Anyway, I had sent my rgh away for a service cos it was overheating & it came back with this newer dashboard. So i was wondering  about dashlaunch & why it wouldn't work. I know now so not a problem. Only thing that doesn't work for me on this dash is the avatar & i can live without that

you have to have an xbl gold trial to play matchmaking on xbls now. most all the gold Spoofers don't work anymore. and forget about cod ghosts is an instaban Modding or not on xbls. now a days its not cheap anymore, not only you need a KV when banned, you need a new xbl gold trial to matchmaker also. I think why xblse is free is because you also need xbl gold to do any Modding online.

You shouldn't be using 16767 on your RGH side, leave it at 16747 and use a USBMU for the avatar files...

Hi Swizzy,

First of all I want to thank you for everything you have done and you continue to do on the xbox scene.

I read your guide (http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ ) but keep having a question on how to manage avatar update on dual nand xbox. Why are you talking  about USBMU for avatar files in your response.

On my  xbox (trinity motherboard with 4GB intMU and 320GB HDD) , stock nand is on 16767 dash version while glitch nand is on 16203 dash version.  Avatars and kinect features are available on stock and glitch nand without special trick.

Thank you in adavance for your response

Hi Swizzy,

First of all I want to thank you for everything you have done and you continue to do on the xbox scene.

I read your guide (http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/) but keep having a question on how to manage avatar update on dual nand xbox. Why are you talking  about USBMU for avatar files in your response.

On my  xbox (trinity motherboard with 4GB intMU and 320GB HDD) , stock nand is on 16767 dash version while glitch nand is on 16203 dash version.  Avatars and kinect features are available on stock and glitch nand without special trick.

Thank you in adavance for your response

The special trick in your case is that you have the Internal Memory unit, it holds one of the updates while the harddrive holds the other ;)

The special trick in your case is that you have the Internal Memory unit, it holds one of the updates while the harddrive holds the other ;)

From FSD File Manager, i see only one SysExt partition which contains 16767 avatar files. But not possible to access internal memory special parition.

Is this behaviour normal ? (i know my question is mostly concerning fsd than glitch process).

Last question, do you know why stock nand looks for avatar update on hdd while glitch nand on internal memory ? 

From FSD File Manager, i see only one SysExt partition which contains 16767 avatar files. But not possible to access internal memory special parition.

Is this behaviour normal ? (i know my question is mostly concerning fsd than glitch process).

Last question, do you know why stock nand looks for avatar update on hdd while glitch nand on internal memory ?

I'm not sure, i don't have a 4GB Trinity to check it on right now, but... maybe it is normal... never really had any use to access that partition ;)

Both of them look in both places, it finds it in one of the devices, and uses those...

I'm not sure, i don't have a 4GB Trinity to check it on right now, but... maybe it is normal... never really had any use to access that partition ;)

Both of them look in both places, it finds it in one of the devices, and uses those...

As far as i remember, i never had to do an avatar update on my glitch nand. This is bizar and keep me wondering on how does it works.

I will do some tests tomorrow and give you results i will observe. Just last question before doing my test. 

If an avatar update from glitch nand overwrite file on hdd which are currently user by stock nand. Does this will brick my xbox or something else ?

If an avatar update from glitch nand overwrite file on hdd which are currently user by stock nand. Does this will brick my xbox or something else ?

No, if it overwrites the stock avatar files for the newer dash, with the older files, then when you connect to xbox live, it will ask you to update, so you have nothing to worry about.

No, if it overwrites the stock avatar files for the newer dash, with the older files, then when you connect to xbox live, it will ask you to update, so you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks

I will do some tests tonight