RealModScene
appokruznz

New dash launch needed for dash 2.0.16767

so just updated my console today sept 4th 2014 to the newest dash gui for dash 2.0.16767 which xbox live updated to today so thank you who ever made the updated xebuild gui for the new dash , but now dash launch 3.12 doesnt work , it loads up but when trying to put everything back the way it should be it freezes up and i have to restart the console and did again and still freezes so either need new dash launch or something 

This forum was should not support illegal activity I mean for using xbls, Xbox live hive to moded Console.

that's the reason for holding 3.13 dashlaunch

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

so just updated my console today sept 4th 2014 to the newest dash gui for dash 2.0.16767 which xbox live updated to today so thank you who ever made the updated xebuild gui for the new dash , but now dash launch 3.12 doesnt work , it loads up but when trying to put everything back the way it should be it freezes up and i have to restart the console and did again and still freezes so either need new dash launch or something

You're an idiot...

Stay on 16747, and why would you even update to the latest dash just hours after it was released on XBL? if you've got a hacked console you surely don't expect us to have done proper testing to make sure there's no major glitches or such with the new patches in only a few hours...

And as has been stated before, 16767 isn't required for anything other then playing on XBL, that said we're NOT releasing DL 3.13 untill there's a need for it, same story has been said time and time again about 16756, there's no difference for 16767... we're not releasing it untill it's actually needed for something useful, going on XBL with an RGH/JTAG console isn't useful... it's just to mess with other ppl's game...

• Like 1

I've been waiting for a dashlaunch that work with 16756 not for going live, but because I'm no expert in modding and paid for a RGH chip on my xbox 360 while I had 16756.

Im scared to do something stupid enough to mess my xbox and that's why I haven't tried to flash it to a older dashboard and then get dashlaunch to work.

So, I know is a lot but I'll ask anyway, now that you need 16767 to go live, is it possible for us, those who are on 16756 to get a dashlaunch release? I know is a stupid question D:

If the only solution is to reflash to 16747, I know I need the console key and drive key or something, how can I get those?

Thank you Swizzy... and all the mods

Dump your consoles nand, and create the dashboard you want. RGH2 is a non patchable hack, so it will always work. You do need your cpu key for this, or you could use the J-Runner/XEbuild update feature, that handles it all for u.

You're an idiot...

Stay on 16747, and why would you even update to the latest dash just hours after it was released on XBL? if you've got a hacked console you surely don't expect us to have done proper testing to make sure there's no major glitches or such with the new patches in only a few hours...

And as has been stated before, 16767 isn't required for anything other then playing on XBL, that said we're NOT releasing DL 3.13 untill there's a need for it, same story has been said time and time again about 16756, there's no difference for 16767... we're not releasing it untill it's actually needed for something useful, going on XBL with an RGH/JTAG console isn't useful... it's just to mess with other ppl's game...

i know you dont like the fact that people go online with their modded consoles and im not going to lie but i do go online and i like to have the newest dash on all of the consoles i have and the consoles that i make for customers , i barely go online at all so not enough to make a differance to anyone cause i only do modding for friends because i am not trying to blow my kvs that i have , i have a normal stock console too , so online is not a problem , but holding it againest people who like to have the newest dash on their consoles is a little bs , i really want my xex plugins back and im not in the mood to downgrade my dash and then upgrade it again soon after just to be able to use dash launch , its a great tool to have and really needed now that there is a new update that freezes it , so if you dont release it then someone will release it sometime soon and take all fo the credit from you swizzy , i know of one person right now that is working on it to fix this issue so if i was you i would get on it to get the credit for an awesome thing like dash launch 3.13 so please release it soon to help us people who really want our xex plugins back for like xbox neighborhood , Connectx and useful xex pluginis , not just for online play , but thanks again for an awesome tool 

i know you dont like the fact that people go online with their modded consoles and im not going to lie but i do go online and i like to have the newest dash on all of the consoles i have and the consoles that i make for customers , i barely go online at all so not enough to make a differance to anyone cause i only do modding for friends because i am not trying to blow my kvs that i have , i have a normal stock console too , so online is not a problem , but holding it againest people who like to have the newest dash on their consoles is a little bs , i really want my xex plugins back and im not in the mood to downgrade my dash and then upgrade it again soon after just to be able to use dash launch , its a great tool to have and really needed now that there is a new update that freezes it , so if you dont release it then someone will release it sometime soon and take all fo the credit from you swizzy , i know of one person right now that is working on it to fix this issue so if i was you i would get on it to get the credit for an awesome thing like dash launch 3.13 so please release it soon to help us people who really want our xex plugins back for like xbox neighborhood , Connectx and useful xex pluginis , not just for online play , but thanks again for an awesome tool 

Dashlaunch is an awesome tool. But I believe that cOz gets the credit for it, and they didnt release it because they dont want people using xbox live stealth. and until the next new game is released they probably will not be an official release.

• Like 1

have to say delay the release of these awesome softwares(xebuild,dashlaunch) just because of xbls is no needed.without new dashlaunch,some hackers still can go online to mess with other people,and some lt3.0 users can do this too.new system update may be unnecessary to most jtag/rgh users,but a update is a update.these updates usually fix some bugs.and in the past,new version tools were always released very soon.so why not make things back to normal?those people who use jtag/rgh to go online,they will be punished eventually.

have to say delay the release of these awesome softwares(xebuild,dashlaunch) just because of xbls is no needed.without new dashlaunch,some hackers still can go online to mess with other people,and some lt3.0 users can do this too.new system update may be unnecessary to most jtag/rgh users,but a update is a update.these updates usually fix some bugs.and in the past,new version tools were always released very soon.so why not make things back to normal?those people who use jtag/rgh to go online,they will be punished eventually.

Nothing you say will make us change our minds... stop trying or maybe we stop sharing any new versions... is that what you want??

There's NOTHING in 16756 or 16767 that have ANY difference for the games you play, the ONLY reason you go up to 16756+ is to play on Xbox Live or because you're a moron and have no idea what you're doing... and about stealing credits? you sure about that? EVERYONE knows that Dashlaunch was originally created by cOz, not some lame patcher that lurks in a dark cave somewhere... if someone else can make a real dashlaunch, good for them... but this patching business ppl do to make it work isn't exactly proper... they have no idea what they're doing, all they know is that they remove certain functions and what not to make it run, but in turn they also cause it to not work properly, because these idiots release it a few hours after patching it or so... they don't properly test it...

Also, Dashlaunch isn't the only thing that needs patching, there's also the patches themselves that needs to be corrected...

Now, if you guys don't stop asking for this shit, maybe there'll be no new versions coming ever... we've made our decision, nothing you say will change that... we know everything we need to know... if you want an updated version, build it yourself!

I've been waiting for a dashlaunch that work with 16756 not for going live, but because I'm no expert in modding and paid for a RGH chip on my xbox 360 while I had 16756.

Im scared to do something stupid enough to mess my xbox and that's why I haven't tried to flash it to a older dashboard and then get dashlaunch to work.

So, I know is a lot but I'll ask anyway, now that you need 16767 to go live, is it possible for us, those who are on 16756 to get a dashlaunch release? I know is a stupid question D:

If the only solution is to reflash to 16747, I know I need the console key and drive key or something, how can I get those?

Thank you Swizzy... and all the mods

If you're going to stay afraid of updating your console, get another hack... really, this hack isn't for ppl that are afraid of doing things... this hack is made for ppl that understand a thing or 2 about technology... it's not particularly dangerous to install an update, the most common issue ppl face is that they start changing settings in xeBuild GUI, or read multipile guides saying different things... i'd recommend reading this guide: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ it's my own guide, it explains everything you need to know to update your console (or in your case downgrade)

• Like 1

so swizzy did anything change yet we would need on the new 16767 or same old shit we dont use for JTAG\RGH LiNK users. my console setup. JTAG Xenon 16747 FSD 3.775 LiNK. Plugins XBDM.XEX. XRPC.XEX. JRPC.XEX. 

so swizzy did anything change yet we would need on the new 16767 or same old shit we dont use for JTAG\RGH LiNK users. my console setup. JTAG Xenon 16747 FSD 3.775 LiNK. Plugins XBDM.XEX. XRPC.XEX. JRPC.XEX.

nothing has changed in the HV/Kernel between 16767 and 16756 from our initial analysis... so, nothing you'd care about for offline features/features not related to Xbox Live, 16756 had very little changes done to it from 16747, and none of the changes had anything to do with the things we use...

sweet. fuck them Xbox Live stealth emulator bastards. all the plugins work for modded system link online and fsd 3 LiNK. so i dont understand why people update so blindly. are people just that dumb now a days or just a lack of reading or are we just that bad of Netflix junkies. i dont know. 

Personally, I wouldnt care if people took their jtag/rgh on live, but all the people that do that seem to be cheaters, who normally get pnwed, and cant seem to win with out cheating. Hince why they go through so many keyvaults. If they used the services to only play their backups on live, then I personally would be cool with it. I have a tendancy to take my xbox with me to events, and honestly the reason I got in to RGH/JTAG was so I didnt have to carry all the disks around. But I am just lazy. Also now I can throw all my games in a box, and never have to look at the clutter on my shelf again. :) So to recap, I dont care if people use stealth emulation as long as they arent running modded lobbies, or using it to get achievments they dont deserve, as I dont even play with people who use them on link. The biggest problem I have with stealth servers is how much they charge for the service, when they can make the files offline, so people can use the service for free.

End of Rant.

funny.of course you won't change your mind.and all of us shouldn't say anything about this again,or if you really stop sharing these softwares,then we will be blamed by other people.we can't afford this.well then,do as you see fit.1.gif

I finally got it to work flashing my xbox, Thanks Swizzy, your tutorial was really helpfull, just googled some stuff like how to obtain the cpu keys and stuff.

Now I have my xbox working like charm. what upsets me is that the guy that i paid for the service, didn't even flashed my xbox with another kernel, just installed the RGH and that's it. well Anyway.

Thanks!

So I updated my rgh side now on my stock side can I do the ms update if my rgh side is at 16767

Any help from anyone would be great thanks guys

You shouldn't be using 16767 on your RGH side, leave it at 16747 and use a USBMU for the avatar files...

O boy I already updated it to 16767 is tht bad I am new at this stuff and thanks for answering and when I am on my stock side can I just do the ms update and be allset to go online I didn't think I could do the Normal ms update wit a. Rgh I have a dual NAND also thanks

And how would I get my rgh side bac to 16747 if I have to thanks for helping

Same way as you would normally update it... just check for a guide that tells you how to update your RGH/JTAG console, select 16747 instead of 16767 and voila!

The official packages of xeBuild GUI, JRunner and AutoGG only support 16747 as the highest version, any package that have 16756 or 16767 is a modified package and you should not be using it

thanks after many laps download the files I had already used the xeBuild_GUI_2.093 (16767) from another site and had put the new 16767 update their avatars, there all good but nothing that served the dashlaunch 3.12 crashed when trying to edit the paths, so what I did was reuse the flash 360 and I returned to copy the nand on a usb did all steps of the video on this page xeBuild more of the same: http://www.se7ensins.com /forums/threads/full-release-16767-xeBuild-gui-dashlaunch.1202284/(tengo glitch 2 and trinity board) then restore the nand before I did was enter the freestyle XexMenu 3 through 1.2 (never had used much less installed but with this emergency and you know) Seek dashlaunch 3.12 I had installed and delete it, note that delete everything from dashlaunch 3.12 in absolute first in the hdd and then where routes are set too (expect few minutes being deleted) also clear the cache and usb hdd case, then look in the wiki and put EOL only INSTALLER folder and active but with all the routes in red marrow was not working only appeared in the bottom right kernel: 16767, the glitch 2 and plate: trinity besides temperatures, hence I did nothing more. Then turn off the console run Enter the usb nand flash 360, wait to finish, then unplug the power cable, hdmi, the lit at 3 minutes and ... SURPRISE began from the freestyle as had before then opened the dashlaunch a little scary ... and another surprise as I had had it all before, all the same routes already set and of course now with the 16767 kernel haganlo posteen so and you will see for any questions and so we help ... greetings

Your post is very annoying to read... a big block of text that makes very little sense, it feels more like you're telling us a story of what happened to you rather then comming with anything useful or even asking for something...

• Like 4

since nobody brings any solution more I'm just trying to confirm that the IT WORKS dashlauch 16767 3.12 kernel ... not as much of you just deal in sometimes be negative and always want to be first so always read countless forums on the best pages to try to help