RealModScene
Swizzy

Russian Translations

This thread is for changes done to the russian translation, post your changes here, if enough ppl want the change, we'll add it ;)

Attatched you'll find the current english and russian translation documents

EN-US.xml

RU-RU.xml

This thread is for changes done to the russian translation, post your changes here, if enough ppl want the change, we'll add it ;)

Attatched you'll find the current english and russian translation documents

If you need help with the translation of future versions of Aurora on Russian language, please write me with joy, I translate them into Russian language.

Sorry for my bad English...

If you need help with the translation of future versions of Aurora on Russian language, please write me with joy, I translate them into Russian language.

Sorry for my bad English...

Thanks for the offer, but... seeing as you consider your english bad, you're not likely a candidate to replace the translator we've currently got, however... you can freely translate the current english xml's and post as an alternative if you find that something is wrong/bad

Basically, we're looking for good translations, those tend to come from ppl with good english skills... i don't know you, so maybe you do make a good translator, but... i can't really judge as i don't speak russian myself :)

Thanks for the offer, but... seeing as you consider your english bad, you're not likely a candidate to replace the translator we've currently got, however... you can freely translate the current english xml's and post as an alternative if you find that something is wrong/bad

Basically, we're looking for good translations, those tend to come from ppl with good english skills... i don't know you, so maybe you do make a good translator, but... i can't really judge as i don't speak russian myself :)

"Sorry for my bad English" is an error in the comments that I admit. I myself am a self-taught and Games DLC I translate properly, yet no one complained.

Whether Russian translation in Aurora 0.5 b?

If not then I can translate and post here the XML file?

Whether Russian translation in Aurora 0.5 b?

If not then I can translate and post here the XML file?

Jeanfear and IvanBux have both already updated the russian translation, however only JeanFear sent me the xml to check it, it had errors in it which i replied to this morning, speak to them and together you can work it out, or create your own based of of the 0.4b translation along with the 0.5b english additions/changes as you can find the in Language Packs thread

where to download the translation for version 0.5

There isn't any russian translation completed yet, but the russian 0.4b xml can be found here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4295-language-packs/#entry33665 and the english 0.5b xml can be found here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4295-language-packs/#entry33658

The 0.4b translation has been crossed over to indicate that it's old (not compatible with 0.5b)

Hey guys, 

Here're 2 positive feedbacks to Wiher's translation. If the translation's so good, why no one includes it to some small Aurora update, so everyone could get it right on XBOX? If it isn't, is there any hope for good official translation?

Thanks.

Hey guys, 

Here're 2 positive feedbacks to Wiher's translation. If the translation's so good, why no one includes it to some small Aurora update, so everyone could get it right on XBOX? If it isn't, is there any hope for good official translation?

Thanks.

Aurora 0.6b will include an official translation if we get a translation before the deadline is up, i'll most likely ask someone other then previous translator to do russian from now on as 0.5b wasn't the first time we had to skip out on russian with the release (due to no response before deadline was over)

• Like 1

Aurora 0.6b will include an official translation if we get a translation before the deadline is up, i'll most likely ask someone other then previous translator to do russian from now on as 0.5b wasn't the first time we had to skip out on russian with the release (due to no response before deadline was over)

So, no certain person who will work on official translation yet? When is 0.6b deadline?

So, no certain person who will work on official translation yet? When is 0.6b deadline?

I don't know if we'll continue with the previous guy, if someone feels they want to take on the job of translating Aurora into russian in the future, send me a message and i'll keep you in mind when we've got 0.6b ready for translations

I cannot tell you when the 0.6b deadline is right now, we haven't even started testing 0.6b features yet... it'll be some time after the 0.6b update information post, similar to what we've done for every aurora version thus far...

I don't know if we'll continue with the previous guy, if someone feels they want to take on the job of translating Aurora into russian in the future, send me a message and i'll keep you in mind when we've got 0.6b ready for translations

I cannot tell you when the 0.6b deadline is right now, we haven't even started testing 0.6b features yet... it'll be some time after the 0.6b update information post, similar to what we've done for every aurora version thus far...

I'd like to help you with Russian translation, but i have short time periods free from my primary job - this is why i've asked about deadline date :) I'm also planning 2-weeks vacation in the end of Jun when i'll be out of country and won't be able to work with you. I really don't want to promise you something if i'm not sure that i'll be available on necessary date. Please ping me when and if my help will be needed, and i'll work with you if will have a chance.

I'd like to help you with Russian translation, but i have short time periods free from my primary job - this is why i've asked about deadline date :) I'm also planning 2-weeks vacation in the end of Jun when i'll be out of country and won't be able to work with you. I really don't want to promise you something if i'm not sure that i'll be available on necessary date. Please ping me when and if my help will be needed, and i'll work with you if will have a chance.

It'll likely be the end of the summer or something like that, but i'll try to keep you in mind for when we need it, generally it only takes a couple of hours or so to do the translations as you don't have to redo the entire thing, unless of course you want to...

It'll likely be the end of the summer or something like that, but i'll try to keep you in mind for when we need it, generally it only takes a couple of hours or so to do the translations as you don't have to redo the entire thing, unless of course you want to...

Great! I'm in.

Поправьте перевод от Wisher.

При наведении на "Внешний вид" менÑетÑÑ Ð½Ð° "Вид"

4ed55a4eac7903f0eb152c1a8ac1edcf.jpg5cfe3a87bffd18731ebf73895faafcf1.jpg

ЕÑÑ‚ÑŒ Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð²ÐµÑ€ÑÐ¸Ñ Ð°Ð²Ñ€Ð¾Ñ€Ñ‹. Ркак Ñ Ñ€ÑƒÑÑким?

Отправлено Ñ Ð¼Ð¾ÐµÐ³Ð¾ SGP321 через Tapatalk

ЕÑÑ‚ÑŒ Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð²ÐµÑ€ÑÐ¸Ñ Ð°Ð²Ñ€Ð¾Ñ€Ñ‹. Ркак Ñ Ñ€ÑƒÑÑким?

Отправлено Ñ Ð¼Ð¾ÐµÐ³Ð¾ SGP321 через Tapatalk

ПриветÑтвую. Ð’Ñ‹ про ту новую верÑию, что вышла веÑной? ЕÑли да, то чуть выше можно прочеÑÑ‚ÑŒ, что официальной локализации в ней нет. Ðо еÑли очень нужна, то чуть выше опубликована авторÑкаÑ. Ð’ конце лета либо оÑенью ожидаетÑÑ Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ñ‹Ð¹ релиз, в котором будет Ð¾Ñ„Ð¸Ñ†Ð¸Ð°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ð°Ñ Ñ€ÑƒÑÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð»Ð¾ÐºÐ°Ð»Ð¸Ð·Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ.

ПриветÑтвую. Ð’Ñ‹ про ту новую верÑию, что вышла веÑной? ЕÑли да, то чуть выше можно прочеÑÑ‚ÑŒ, что официальной локализации в ней нет. Ðо еÑли очень нужна, то чуть выше опубликована авторÑкаÑ. Ð’ конце лета либо оÑенью ожидаетÑÑ Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ñ‹Ð¹ релиз, в котором будет Ð¾Ñ„Ð¸Ñ†Ð¸Ð°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ð°Ñ Ñ€ÑƒÑÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð»Ð¾ÐºÐ°Ð»Ð¸Ð·Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ.

СпаÑибо! Это Ñ Ð±Ð°Ð»Ð´Ð° не поглÑдел выше

ПриветÑтвую! Стоит ждать обновленной руÑÑкой локализации на Ðврору 0.6?