RealModScene
Swizzy

Spanish Translations

This thread is for changes done to the spanish translation, post your changes here, if enough ppl want the change, we'll add it ;)

Attatched you'll find the current english and spanish translation documents

EN-US.xml

ES-ES.xml

Hello, good afternoon 

I have reviewed at least 50% of their work and in my opinion this resulted in approximately 90% success rate, there are some mistakes and some things untranslated but this being very good, congratulations! 

Thank you very much for your time and dedication! Cheer Up !! 

(Sorry for my bad english)

Atte. 

MegaBlitoX

thanks, yes i already see some mistakes, i will fix them on future release, and i think some words doesn´t need to be translated because spanish users used them very often or creates some problems. 

You can post here, the revision you want anyway, and i will check it.

thanks, yes i already see some mistakes, i will fix them on future release, and i think some works doesn´t need to be translated because spanish user used very often or makes aurora works with problems.

You can post here, the revision you want anyway

You can also post your update here and i'll compile an updated skin for you (if you can't do so yourself)

It's already been done for French and German, why not spanish? ;D

I don't see it necessary, there are only a FEW spanish grammatical errors but the translation doesn´t have any important problem that we cant wait for next release :)

In addition we can wait if spanish people (from spain, not latin spanish countries, because they use a different style ) can report here some error before the next release.

I don't see it necessary, there are only a FEW spanish grammatical errors but the translation doesn´t have any important problem that we cant wait for next release :)

In addition we can wait if spanish people (from spain, not latin spanish countries, because they use a different style ) can report here some error before the next release.

Hello,

I wasn't talking about grammatical errors, please check this:

1..<data name="Aurora_Settings.SettingsScene.SettingsTabScene.Tab5.ScreenCaptureHeading.Text">
<value>Screen Capture Combo</value> (In my opinion this have a translation, but I do not know if this is important to translate)
</data>
2..<data name="Aurora_Settings.SettingsScene.SettingsTabScene.Tab5.ScreenCaptureTriggerCaption.Text">
<value>Trigger</value> (In my opinion this must to translate as in the example number 4)
</data>
3..<data name="Aurora_Settings.SettingsScene.SettingsTabScene.Tab6.UpdateGroup.UpdaterHeading.Text">
<value>Updater</value> (In my opinion this need translate to "Actualizador")
</data>
4..<data name="Aurora_Settings_PathConfig.ScanPathConfigUI.LeftTrigger_Block.Text">
<value>Gatillo Izquierdo</value> (Just I put it for example number 2)
</data>
5..<data name="DynamicStrings.IDS_SCANPATH_MSGBOX_SCANNING_PROMPT">
<value>Escaneando contenido. Please try again later.</value> (incomplete translation)
</data>
6..<data name="DynamicStrings.IDS_GAMEOPTIONS_KEYBOARD_RENAME_PROMPT">
<value>Cambiar titulo:</value> (it is fine, but In my opinion this need must be translated as "Renombrar")
</data>
7..<data name="DynamicStrings.IDS_GAMEBROWSER_TEMPLATE_SELECTION">
<value>%d of %d</value> (incomplete translation)
</data>

This are some examples of I say, i don't know if translate do a great change... but just say :) Do not want to bother, just want to help Aurora Project.

Sorry for my English

Atte.
MegaBlitoX

Thanks for the answer.

Screen Capture Combo - Is a feature name to capture screenshots is like if i translate freestyle plugin ,  i dont think it is necesary to translate them like Updater . There are problem with the length of some words in spanish, and to fix that i must contract words or change the size and sometimes looks bad or some translation creates bugs...    For example in some places i can´t use accents because it doesn´t show it well (: categories)

- "Combinación de botones para captura de pantalla"  "very huge"

Trigger from line 2 it isn´t the same of line 4 that i already translated, there are differents things, i didn´t translate this because:

The translation should be "detonante" or "disparador" because it is referring to the second button of the combination of buttons that you must press to create a screenshot, using Screen Capture Combo...   example: you must press "start" + "back" buttons to create a screenshot of a game, but i think this words in spanish can confuse people.  any idea to translate them? :       ( B1: Activador  B2: Disparador)  ( B1: Apuntar  B2: Disparar) ( B1: Preparar B2: Capturar)???? 

"Cambiar titulo" is a correct translation from english, "Renombrar" is already used in the button you press before to access to the keyboard where you see "Cambiar titulo", you should test it in aurora, to see what i mean,  i could also use "Cambiar nombre" but it isn´t necessary.

Please try again later. and "or"   Yes i maybe miss to copy some things from previous version,  it will be fixed, i didn´t notice this "or" because i tested in Aurora and you have in all important places "1 de 2" , i dont remember where i miss a "or", i will check it again.

Please test also the translation ingame before report,  to see where are the localization and meaning of each text...  i could miss something, so if you also can capture a "screenshot" would be great , ahh and i see you are from Chile, notice that there are some differents in our languages, im form Spain ;)

I think we could talk here in spanish, this is the spanish section of the forum :p

Bye ;)

I think we could talk here in spanish, this is the spanish section of the forum :p

Yes, in this particular thread it's ok to speak spanish, but in the other parts of the forum (except for matchmaking) it's not really allowed...

I'm still checking what's beeing said by means of google translate which gives me a rough translation of what's said so i can tell if it's someone really talking about something or sommething we should deal with (like a spam bot)

Ahh! ya veo eso me alivia (poder hablar en mí idioma), pienso que lo que dice Gromber es correcto, hay cosas como por ejemplo "start" y "back" que no son necesarias de traducir, ya que se trata de botones del control y están en ingles igualmente. Pero ayer le di un vistazo mas preciso al xml ES-ES y tenia duda con ciertas cosas, pero ahora que sé lo de los tildes o palabras muy largas me queda mas claro.

Respecto a "Screen Capture Combo", realmente la traducción literal es bastante larga... pero que tal "Combo Captura de Imagen" yo creo que en la jerga de las consolas y vídeo juegos en general la palabra "combo" esta clarísima. Respecto a los botones yo diría que "B1: Preparar y B2: Capturar" seria lo mas acertado respecto a la fusión que cumplirían (Combo).

El fin de semana me cambiare definitivamente a Aurora, de momento solo lo he ejecutado desde xexmenu... a penas encuentre algún detalle respecto al idioma tengan por seguro que lo reportare, me intención es ayudar y difundir su buen trabajo chicos.

Gracias por todo y no soy un robot de spam amigo Swizzy jaja xD!

Atte.
MegaBlitoX

Me parece bien lo que comentas, respecto a otras correcciones o olvidos:

No se ha encontrado contenido
No se ha iniciado sesión
Actualización preparada/lista
Actualización
Versión instalada       
La actualización se ha descargado correctamente.  
¿Desea instalarla?
Borrar titulo - Eliminar juego
Inténtelo más tarde

Saludos
  • Like 1

Excelente, me da mucho gusto adaptar los contenidos para todas las lenguas gracias Gromber por tu tiempo y dedicación.-

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Atte. MegaBlitoX

• Like 1

Hola, buenos días

Anoche me cambie definitivamente a Aurora, todo me va bien y mi única duda surge ahora respecto del HUD, si no fuera por Gromber tendría aun el HUD en Ingles, bueno una cosa es que siga en ingles, ¿pero que aun diga Freestyle Home? Bueno, gracias a Gromber y una publicación de DrNefarious360 pude acceder a un HUD que en mi opinión aun le faltas algunas cosillas por traducir "bien", la duda es:

¿Si Aurora puede ser traducido en varios idiomas, no debería esto ir de la mano con el HUD?

PD: Dejo el enlace para descargar el HUD traducido en un 90% (Creditos para Gromber y DrNefarious360)

https://mega.co.nz/#!DpYSDRzB!3FwDDDVfNTqLW6rbenfd7JOnSAkjzUhzxGm1dlQQ7JQ

Quedo atento a sus comentarios chicos, gracias por el tiempo y dedicación puestos en este proyecto.

Atte.
MegaBlitoX

Lamentablemente, el freestyle plugin, no tiene soporte multilenguaje (tampoco el webui) como el nuevo Aurora y toca editarlo muy costosamente con un editor hexadecimal y muchas cosas no se pueden traducir, pero es posible, que ya estén trabajando en su sucesor para Aurora, veremos.

Pero bueno mejor eso que nada... no todo puede ser perfecto.

Saludos.

We are talking about the possibility of multilanguage support for freestyle plugin and webui in a near future.

Lamentablemente, el freestyle plugin, no tiene soporte multilenguaje (tampoco el webui) como el nuevo Aurora y toca editarlo muy costosamente con un editor hexadecimal y muchas cosas no se pueden traducir, pero es posible, que ya estén trabajando en su sucesor para Aurora, veremos.

Pero bueno mejor eso que nada... no todo puede ser perfecto.

Saludos.

We are talking about the possibility of multilanguage support for freestyle plugin and webui in a future.

Me gustaría saber como editar esto del HUD con un editor hexadecimal, así poder quizás ayudar a completar las traducciones y cosas por el estilo. En el trabajo y en mi casa me sobra el tiempo, estoy viendo una publicación de DrNefarious360 acerca del tema a ver como me va, y como tu dices Gromber, este proyecto merece tener su propio plugin, y así como oficialmente es multilenguage no imagino la posibilidad de que el plugin sea una excepción al multilenguage.-

Que les suena mejor para cada contexto:

Seleccionar orden de clasificación  -  Seleccionar tipo de clasificación   - Para elegir como se ordenan los juegos, alfabeticamente, fecha, genero etc

Visualización -  Pantalla  -  Opciones para añadir letterbox o overscan, etc

Adaptar a Pantalla 4:3 - Letterbox en Pantalla 4:3 -  Una función que recorta los laterales panorámicos en pantallas que no lo son, letterbox es el termino tecnico que siempre se usa, pero quizas lia al personal, tambien pensaba poner Adaptar a Pantalla 4:3 (letterbox), pero no entra sin reducir la fuente y puede liar la madeja.

Se admiten otras sugerencías

Are the xml files in the opening post up to date with the latest translations and string additions from the latest version of Aurora?

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I just found the updated ES-ES.xml in another post.

• Like 1

La edicion del pluging de freestyle a sido muy laborioso, se ha tenido que desencriptar el pluging, editarlo con hexadecimal con mucho mimo y volver a encriptarlo, y probarlo, cada vez que se probaba, se tenia que desencriptar y encriptar, vamos una locura.

• Like 1

Que bueno es aurora y que gran trabajo traduciendo. mil gracias a todos los desarrolladores del proyecto. / How good is aurora and great job translating. many thanks to all project developers

• Like 2

New version 0.7b

En el panel de seleccionar perfil, no he podido traducir el Sign Out (Cerrar sesión) porque no esta dentro de los textos traducibles y alguna cosilla más que he tenido que apañar por algunas limitaciones, pero es completamente funcional, como la traducción ya no es "oficial" como antes, si veis algun fallo, si me resulta facil corregirlo puedo hacer una revisión.

AURORA 0.7b Spanish translation - Gromber.rar

Bajate una versión moderna de winrar o 7zip, acabo de bajarlo y extraerlo sin problema.

En la carpeta de Aurora copiar ES-ES.xzp en ruta /Media/Locales

On 5/29/2018 at 6:28 AM, Gromber said:

New version 0.7b

En el panel de seleccionar perfil, no he podido traducir el Sign Out (Cerrar sesión) porque no esta dentro de los textos traducibles y alguna cosilla más que he tenido que apañar por algunas limitaciones, pero es completamente funcional, como la traducción ya no es "oficial" como antes, si veis algun fallo, si me resulta facil corregirlo puedo hacer una revisión.

AURORA 0.7b Spanish translation - Gromber.rar

Hola, yo precisamente trabaje en la traducción del boton guia. creo que soy el único que trabajo en esto.

18 hours ago, Gromber said:

Bajate una versión moderna de winrar o 7zip, acabo de bajarlo y extraerlo sin problema.

En la carpeta de Aurora copiar ES-ES.xzp en ruta /Media/Locales

Hola, Gromber. ¿Me podrías pasar el archivo XML pro favor? Es que quiero traducir a español Latinoamérica y solo cambian algunas cosas.

Gracias de antemano.

De momento no tengo planeada compartirla (quizas más adelante), de todas formas, tienes mis .xml hasta la versión 0.6b desde hace tiempo, por lo cual tienes casi todo el trabajo duro realizado, agradecería si la usas que me nombraras (asunto poco habitual) y si es posible que comentarás los cambios, pues tengo curiosidad, pues más allá de cambiar los créditos, creo que todo el mundo la entiende.

Pero si esa traducción es realmente necesaría, debería hacerse desde el principio y respetar la autoría.

En esta versión, mi traducción no fue incluida temporalmente de serie y algunos aprovecharon para intentar remplazarme, sabiendo que llevo años trabajando en las versiones anteriores, sabiendo que la actualizaría y teniendo los xml anteriores publicados en el foro lo tienen facilisimo... creo que se debería tener más tacto.