RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.2b By Phoenix

hi

i can not run this version ! after run file aurora.xex, I go to freestyle !

why ?

• Like 5

hi

i can not run this version ! after run file aurora.xex, I go to freestyle !

why ?

Good question, what did you do? :D

Try removing all the files and putting it all back while in FSD...

Good question, what did you do? :D

Try removing all the files and putting it all back while in FSD...

I did it. but not working ! :wacko::no

I did it. but not working ! :wacko::no

You have a very strange issue... can you join us on IRC? perhaps i can help you from there?

You have a very strange issue... can you join us on IRC? perhaps i can help you from there?

this my file in zip :

http://uploadax.com/images/50738789194377244753.png

Is it a problem of the pc and extract file ?

Edit : yessssssss ! i can run it ! :thumbup: but i have a problem too ! i can't downloading cover and title updates ! i see this error :

title has been submitted for information and assets update !

this is for all games ! :unsure:

this my file in zip :

http://uploadax.com/images/50738789194377244753.png

Is it a problem of the pc and extract file ?

Edit : yessssssss ! i can run it ! :thumbup: but i have a problem too ! i can't downloading cover and title updates ! i see this error :

title has been submitted for information and assets update !

this is for all games ! :unsure:

Disable livestrong and enable xhttp in your dashlaunch configuration...

hi!

when i could use the tab that says trainer in the menu of a game? :thumbup:

Soon...

Ä°s it possible to web browser for xbox  ?

Yes, there is Internet Explorer for Xbox 360, but it doesn't work without Xbox Live...

Does a new browser

developable :)

Sure, learn C/C++, learn PPC instructions... start coding! :D

Wazzap Komrades!

Today i have a problem with Aurora, when I want to play a game that have an installed TU and i active that TU, when i want to enter in a room, appear i not have the TU active, well, i go to my hard drive to see if it is the update, it does not appear........!!!!

The Aurora Menu erease the TU, and not only in one game, Aurora make the same with 4 of my games. So one more time i install manually the TU and the same happend, the TU appear on Aorora, but not appear active in the game.

Somebody know what happend?

(Sorry my translation, i speak spanish)

Edited by Kaiya

Make sure your tu title id is match for your game bcz that's the reason for in most cases andthen I'll recommend try to transfer manually via horizon and goto your memory unit check the tu in there ,if u getting (!) Symbol means your tu was corrupted

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Dont worry, i know all about TU and the diference of TID and MID, but what Aurora make is little strange (extraño en español), before i make the update from Aurora 0.1 to 0.2, all goes fine.

I think by the moment i must back to Aurora 0.1, becauste i like this alternative menu, but its a little tedious this details of the erase of Tittle Updates.

Tomorrow i go to make a video showin to you the problem before i make the change to 0.1.

Tnx komrades.

Dont worry, i know all about TU and the diference of TID and MID, but what Aurora make is little strange (extraño en español), before i make the update from Aurora 0.1 to 0.2, all goes fine.

I think by the moment i must back to Aurora 0.1, becauste i like this alternative menu, but its a little tedious this details of the erase of Tittle Updates.

Tomorrow i go to make a video showin to you the problem before i make the change to 0.1.

Tnx komrades.

On startup Aurora copies all TU's out of the way, you should enable the TU in the details menu of the game before starting it, then it'll copy it back before starting the game...

Hi team, love the new dash......

I'm currently having issues with covers etc. I have a database of 325 from fsd which Aurora finds no problem, but it only downloads the assets for under 50 and then goes to idle. If i hit the download missing assets (changing market place makes no difference) it counts up to about 5 downloads then soon goes to idle with no more assets downloaded. If i individually choose a game and hit refresh it will generally give a list of up to 10 downloads but usually updates all but the cover is left empty?

The only fails i get in the test is the ports which is my router setup, but shouldn't effect this just game play?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, i apologize if this is already topic-ed elsewhere.....

• Like 6

Hi team, love the new dash......

I'm currently having issues with covers etc. I have a database of 325 from fsd which Aurora finds no problem, but it only downloads the assets for under 50 and then goes to idle. If i hit the download missing assets (changing market place makes no difference) it counts up to about 5 downloads then soon goes to idle with no more assets downloaded. If i individually choose a game and hit refresh it will generally give a list of up to 10 downloads but usually updates all but the cover is left empty?

The only fails i get in the test is the ports which is my router setup, but shouldn't effect this just game play?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, i apologize if this is already topic-ed elsewhere.....

If you don't have any covers at all, you need to make sure xhttp is enabled in dashlaunch, otherwise you need to upload covers for the games that don't have a cover to http://www.xboxunity.net/

If however you are having trouble getting the game information (synopsis) and/or banners, icons etc. you need to make sure that livestrong is disabled in dashlaunch

On startup Aurora copies all TU's out of the way, you should enable the TU in the details menu of the game before starting it, then it'll copy it back before starting the game...

I dont know if the problem came from the update i make to the Aurora 1.0 from the menu "Pressing Start", but tomorrow i go to try install the Aurora 2.0, not only update the old i have, maybe that work for me.

But can you explainme that step when you say "then it'll copy it back before starting the game.."? I understand this: after Aurora "read" all my TUs, i active the TU on the game menu (i still in Aurora), and after the activation, copy the TU to another storage?

I dont know if the problem came from the update i make to the Aurora 1.0 from the menu "Pressing Start", but tomorrow i go to try install the Aurora 2.0, not only update the old i have, maybe that work for me.

But can you explainme that step when you say "then it'll copy it back before starting the game.."? I understand this: after Aurora "read" all my TUs, i active the TU on the game menu (i still in Aurora), and after the activation, copy the TU to another storage?

Aurora moves the title updates to it's own database, right before you launch the game it'll copy it to the correct place so that it's activated... (when enabled in aurora)

Thanks to create this amazing program :thumbup:

Ciao from Rome  :clap:

p.s. is the new update con you please add the option to filter the games by kind (all X360 than kinect and finally the Arcade)