RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.2b by Phoenix

[REQUEST]

I've already expressed how grateful I am for the new Aurora dash! Now, I still have a question and some suggestions.

How exactly can I manage my game list when my devices aren't connected? Do I use Unity? Is there a WebUI?

Some suggestions for added features in future updates:

1. One-button switching between filters. (I saw that you're working on it, which is great!)

2. Quick launch the last played game by pressing only one button (or two buttons at the same time). (It would be really fantastic if you could implement this feature, but I saw you have *no answer yet*.)

Keep up the good work guys!

Games should be listed even if the device is removed, they'll be "disabled", darker... but, you can still download covers etc. for them if you want to do such stuff, the data required for that is stored in the database ;)

Games should be listed even if the device is removed, they'll be "disabled", darker... but, you can still download covers etc. for them if you want to do such stuff, the data required for that is stored in the database ;)

Aaaah, so the "device" is actually the location of my games (e.g., external HDD). Thx for clarifying. :)

i can't get the games cover pictures ??? what can i do ??

Hi

In your DashLaunch you must have enabled "xhttp" and disabled "livestrong"... obviously you need internet on your xbox.

Atte.

MegaBlitoX

• Like 1

Hi

In your DashLaunch you must have enabled "xhttp" and disabled "livestrong"... obviously you need internet on your xbox.

Atte.

MegaBlitoX

i have all of those but still dont get covers !!!!!!!!!

Can I dual boot FSD3 with Aurora? Is Aurora stable enough to be used instead of FSD3?

Both yes and no, you can have alternate configurations, you can also start Aurora after F3 and vice versa, but the plugin will be tied to whatever you started first...

Yes, it's stable enough to be used instead of F3, however... it doesn't have all the features that F3 has (for instance, F3 have a filemanager, Aurora doesn't... yet anyways...)

Both yes and no, you can have alternate configurations, you can also start Aurora after F3 and vice versa, but the plugin will be tied to whatever you started first...

Yes, it's stable enough to be used instead of F3, however... it doesn't have all the features that F3 has (for instance, F3 have a filemanager, Aurora doesn't... yet anyways...)

hey so question for you, i have the necessary things enabled/disbaled and i pushed a game cover to my console and it downloaded, i pushed a second one to the console and waited 10minutes and it wouldnt download. trued repushing and its already in my que, how can i view my que to see what is downloading or to no it actually is downloading

edit: after 16min of waiting it worked... any idea y it takes so long

hey so question for you, i have the necessary things enabled/disbaled and i pushed a game cover to my console and it downloaded, i pushed a second one to the console and waited 10minutes and it wouldnt download. trued repushing and its already in my que, how can i view my que to see what is downloading or to no it actually is downloading

edit: after 16min of waiting it worked... any idea y it takes so long

I'm not sure exactly how that feature works, but i believe it's that the console ocassionally connects to the server and check the download que, if it contains anything it'll download that, otherwise it'll ignore it... i'll let one of the Phoenix Developers explain this for you...

About the que listing on xboxunity.net, there's nothing like that atm, maybe it'll be added later, who knows? ;)

I'm not sure exactly how that feature works, but i believe it's that the console ocassionally connects to the server and check the download que, if it contains anything it'll download that, otherwise it'll ignore it... i'll let one of the Phoenix Developers explain this for you...

About the que listing on xboxunity.net, there's nothing like that atm, maybe it'll be added later, who knows? ;)

hmm ok ill have to try again later and see the first one was right away so mayb it was just a ocnnection issue thanks for response

hmm ok ill have to try again later and see the first one was right away so mayb it was just a ocnnection issue thanks for response

If you restart the dashboard it should download the queue on boot

If you restart the dashboard it should download the queue on boot

ok thanks ill give that a try and see how it works out... also just curious how do you run trainers, i have a few on my hdd in a folder but all the trainers options are greyed out is there a special location for them

ok thanks ill give that a try and see how it works out... also just curious how do you run trainers, i have a few on my hdd in a folder but all the trainers options are greyed out is there a special location for them

Not implemented/enabled yet...

ahh ok thanks sorry missed that in the notes i guess

There are no notes :)

Hello,

is it possible to adjust the fan speed of the xbox?

Nope, you'll have to use dashlaunch or xeBuild for that, etheir way... i recommend changing the target temperature rather then setting a static fan speed

Is it possible to "clean up" game database? What I mean, is there an option which will check witch games were deleted and will delete it from our database? If there isn't anything like that, maybe it's possible to implement some sort of "clean up" after scanning database or "on demand"?

Is it possible to "clean up" game database? What I mean, is there an option which will check witch games were deleted and will delete it from our database? If there isn't anything like that, maybe it's possible to implement some sort of "clean up" after scanning database or "on demand"?

There is nothing like that yet, but... there is a filter that hides them, they're "disabled" when not present...

And the new version?  xD! already spent a month from the last time. (if you could show us advances or something like a release date, just curiosity xD!)

Atte.
MegaBlitoX

:thumbup:  This is awesome, Thank you for all the hard work you guys have put into this, I love the direction this project is going in.

Many, many thanks!!

I like it a lot, But can't see my GOD games, Need to fit that or what do i need to do ?

Did you make it scan deep enough to add them?

Phoenix,

I would like to thank you and the entire staff at Aurora and excellent dashboard. Really is overcoming FREESTYLE every new version. I am impressed how the application is very light and stable ... congratulations ... and I'm waiting for version 0.3b !!!

• Like 1