RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.2b by Phoenix

Great Dashboard replacement!

But it would be great if you add a internet browser or a youtube app?

that would be awesome!

Still a good dashboard!

Great Dashboard replacement!

But it would be great if you add a internet browser or a youtube app?

that would be awesome!

Still a good dashboard!

Sorry, not comming... too much work for too little gain...

Outstanding work on this! And of course I had to be "that guy" (one of many) to create an account and say that as well as make a few comments.

1) I still have FSD installed, but now it is a backup (hold "a" to go to FSD) because I love the look and feel of Aurora.

2) Since I have FSD and Aurora booting, is there anything I should know? I tried to boot a game (Fallout: NV) and it said my DLC was not found and my save relied on it.

...after spending about an hour trying to figure out why it would work in FSD but not Aurora, I found out that a TU was installed but not active.

3) Is there a reason the title updates would not be active already? Shouldn't they be if installed? And are the TU's downloaded from Aurora in a separate location on the hard drive?

4) When switching back and forth between FSD and Aurora, all title updates are disabled and I have to re-enable them or I get an error. (fatal crash on Fallout NV).

... This doesn't happen when rebooting Aurora, only when booting FSD then back to Aurora.

5) are there plans to implement changing the system colors at all? (the loading bars mainly)

1) me too but not for long now :thumbup:

3) no idea, but not that much of a hassle, The fact that you can enable/disable them is pretty cool though. If you boot FSD first and then go into Aurora, I think it causes a few issues. You should just never do that imo.

4) I think it has to do with the freestyle plugin?

5) you can edit the default.xzp skin file to change colors.

• Like 1

Please add a youtube and a internet browser thanks. great dashboard but still has a lot to change

Not comming... it's to much work... if you want that, just build your own browser/youtube application for Xbox 360 :)

Please add a youtube and a internet browser thanks. great dashboard but still has a lot to change

youtube I can understand, but wouldn't it be simpler to just rig a dual booting console and use the free apps that come with a silver Xbox live membership using apps specifically designed to be used on a console?  That being said, the last thing I ever want to do is surf the web on a console using a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say I love your signature.

And I stand corrected on my last post about title updates. They are enabled by default. I thought it was weird to see them installed but not enabled.... You were right, it was due to the freestyle plugin being reloaded. Because even after booting to fsd, and turning off my system, when I start it again and let it boot to aurora by default all installed title updates are enabled. That made my day a ton brighter.

• Like 1

I just absolutey love Aurora. Can't wait for the update. BTW, guys if I hide a game, how do I get it back to show?

There's a view setting for that...

Cool, Thanks, My original post was a question asking if Aurora was a dashboard, I haven't been on RMS for a while, but further reading of the original Aurora thread I understand what it is now, the file size is what threw me off...lol, 15mb for a dash...lol, anyway, great work, I'm gonna check it out.

have an approximate date for 0.3b ? I want to erase once and for all Freestyle

Thank you very much for your work.

have an approximate date for 0.3b ? I want to erase once and for all Freestyle

Thank you very much for your work.

WHEN IT'S READY! :p

Saying a complete good bye to fsd vry soon.... After the nxt coming update, the only thing aurora need is the web ui to change cover manually... Then this dash would be complete for me...

• Like 1

One question guys. Does it leave any prints on the profile? Because I use my profile to go on XBL from a retail console.

It could, but it shouldn't... the safest option is to not use your XBL Profile on the hacked console at all...

Just wanted to say thank you. I just got around to updating my son's Xbox 360 to the latest from the greatest. Aurora was so easy to install and get going it was silly to wait. I thought it was going to be a big ordeal so I waited until he was with his Mom to do it but it wasn't a big deal at all. In fact.... with the exception of the covers it was pretty hands off setting it up and connecting to Link so thank you very much for this fine release!

• Like 1

This sucks Im deployed and cant get my xbox on the net so if I use Aurora than all my covers are gone FS3 was my thing but now half the crap don't work sucks.  Hope someone comes up with a program like GaDaBaMa for Aurora I like it other than that.  Keep up the good work and all one more thing how do you or can you get your xbox games, homebrews, xbox 360 and emulaters show up togather or is that what you guys was talking about tabs? 

This sucks Im deployed and cant get my xbox on the net so if I use Aurora than all my covers are gone FS3 was my thing but now half the crap don't work sucks.  Hope someone comes up with a program like GaDaBaMa for Aurora I like it other than that.  Keep up the good work and all one more thing how do you or can you get your xbox games, homebrews, xbox 360 and emulaters show up togather or is that what you guys was talking about tabs?

They all show when you don't have any filters active, you can then enable filters which shows only a specific type of games, or games with specific attributes etc. depending on what the filter says...

Guys i have fsd 3 dashboard but old kernel version. Fifa 15, Watch dogs need last kernel update but i couldn't update because i think my cpu key is broken. My question is '' aurora 2.b can run Fifa 15 or last release games?'' or need update it too

( sorry for my english i cant good speak :) )

Thank you so much for this release! I love it bc its so fast!
 I got it fully working and everything passes :) The option to auto download covers is amazing.

Only problems that i got is auto disk swap and FTP access, but im excitet for the next update!

FSD will be deletet then :) Have a great time guys!!!!!

Greetz from Germany

Guys i have fsd 3 dashboard but old kernel version. Fifa 15, Watch dogs need last kernel update but i couldn't update because i think my cpu key is broken. My question is '' aurora 2.b can run Fifa 15 or last release games?'' or need update it too

( sorry for my english i cant good speak :) )

Aurora can play all games that the kernel you're on can play... the kernel is what matters if the games work or not...