RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.2b by Phoenix

This is indeed a wonderful release! I am curious though, when configuring all of my multi-disc games and testing the autoswap feature on dashlaunch and freestyle individually the only way to get every multidisc game in my collection to swap properly was converting to GOD and using dashlaunch. I would then delete the Freestyle plugin as to not interfere. Anyways, I noticed the plugin in Aurora still doesn't autoswap some games just like Freestyle. Is this a known issue? Some games like Blue Dragon have minor glitches when autoswapping in XEX folder format so wanting to keep them in GOD format. It's not a huge issue just curious, thanks!

Aurora uses the same plugin as F3 does...

Personally i'd use the diskswapper plugin for dashlaunch, it's configureable for each game and as such should work no matter what

just gave aurora a try... its fantastic... i like it very much... thank you so much for making this fantastic dashboard.... looking forward to the updates... its so simple and fast... more efficient than the previous F3....

• Like 1

Hi!

Aurora is simply unbelievable and remember that is not finished yet. I hope for a final version forget the "F3plugin" and can create a "Auroraplugin" or something like that, really annoying to have Aurora in Spanish and the HUD in English. (freestyleplugin).

Anyway, congratulations for all your time and work put into this Project.

Don't give up guys!

Atte. 
MegaBlitoX

Thanks yo Phoenix, amazing dash you released man.

Just was wondering, what exactly are the good things coming up with the next release???

There's a bunch of things comming in 0.3b, we'll give you a list of the features beeing implemented later on, right now we're working hard on making things work and such, we don't want to get your hopes up high if it doesn't get finished prior to release, so we're waiting with that until we've got most stuff working the way we intended it to ;)

• Like 3

Aww, only great? not awesome? or even amazing?

Ofcourse it's awesome,amazing,outstanding,cool,excellent,marvelous,magnificent,superb,fine,wonderful,superlative,exceptional.. hahaha. :D waiting for the latest update.. keep it up.. :D

Fact: the day i switched to aurora... my.. my... pimples were gone! and my cough was cured! oh my ...  ... anyways.. job well done. :D

• Like 1

Thank you very much! I really love it, I would like to see, as I can in a simple way to group content?, beyond the filters, which can be accessed more quickly. For example, I want to group games disney my little daughter, kinect etc. .. in one place and that are not next to mine eg GTA V etc. .. 

Keep well!., Greetings from Argentina.

I tried Aurora out today and I'm quite impressed. It's really fast and fluid, and it looks great! I love the work you guys have been putting to it, although I do think there are still a couple of features missing. I've set it as my default dash, but I hope you guys keep improving it! Thanks for this. ;) 

There's a bunch of things comming in 0.3b, we'll give you a list of the features beeing implemented later on, right now we're working hard on making things work and such, we don't want to get your hopes up high if it doesn't get finished prior to release, so we're waiting with that until we've got most stuff working the way we intended it to ;)

Looking forward to the list.[emoji6]

I tried Aurora out today and I'm quite impressed. It's really fast and fluid, and it looks great! I love the work you guys have been putting to it, although I do think there are still a couple of features missing. I've set it as my default dash, but I hope you guys keep improving it! Thanks for this. ;)

What a clear and useful GUI! Can't wait for further updates, excellent work, thank you!

some of my games show up twice in the cover flow and they arnt multi disk and i only have one path made. is there a way to rmove the exra or is it a known bug?

some of my games show up twice in the cover flow and they arnt multi disk and i only have one path made. is there a way to rmove the exra or is it a known bug?

You can hide them... there's an option for that on the details screen... but, i'd appreciate if you could send me your database so i can see what's going on

You can hide them... there's an option for that on the details screen... but, i'd appreciate if you could send me your database so i can see what's going on

sure would u mind explaining how to do that lol.... so far the only game ive noticed doing it is anarchy reigns on the first hdd i tested

sure would u mind explaining how to do that lol.... so far the only game ive noticed doing it is anarchy reigns on the first hdd i tested

Select the game in the coverflow, press Y, go all the way to the bottom, go left <- until you see Hide Game

Select the game in the coverflow, press Y, go all the way to the bottom, go left <- until you see Hide Game

sry shoulda specified i saw that part lol how do i send you he report you need? also is there a way to run trainers from aurora or do i gave to do this in FSD still

sry shoulda specified i saw that part lol how do i send you he report you need? also is there a way to run trainers from aurora or do i gave to do this in FSD still

Start something other then aurora (or just a different instance of Aurora) then in the data folder you'll find databases, inside of that you'll have 2 databases... i need both of them to accurately verify what's going on, the most important one is the content one, don't worry about passwords or so, they're hashed and whatnot, and the only password that is actually stored is the ones used for the FTP/WebUI [ which is part of the F3 Plugin ]

Start something other then aurora (or just a different instance of Aurora) then in the data folder you'll find databases, inside of that you'll have 2 databases... i need both of them to accurately verify what's going on, the most important one is the content one, don't worry about passwords or so, they're hashed and whatnot, and the only password that is actually stored is the ones used for the FTP/WebUI [ which is part of the F3 Plugin ]

ok thanks I found them now how did u want me to send them to youi tried pm but didnt see an attachment option

ok thanks I found them now how did u want me to send them to youi tried pm but didnt see an attachment option

put them in a rar, zip or whatever, upload it to any filesharing site like http://sendspace.com/ or so... then you can just send me that link =)

Damn I like this dash! I'm more excited for the next update than I am for Dragon Age: Inquisition, and that's saying something. ;)

Hi,

the past 30 of August appear Aurora 2.0b, now just six days to the end of the month and I can't wait for the news of a new version of Aurora Project.

we will have news in end of this month? some clue?

Excuse my insistence xD!

Atte.
MegaBlitoX

We will make an announcement when we think we are getting close to release. It's going to be a good one  :thumbsup:

[REQUEST]

I've already expressed how grateful I am for the new Aurora dash! Now, I still have a question and some suggestions.

How exactly can I manage my game list when my devices aren't connected? Do I use Unity? Is there a WebUI?

Some suggestions for added features in future updates:

1. One-button switching between filters. (I saw that you're working on it, which is great!)

2. Quick launch the last played game by pressing only one button (or two buttons at the same time). (It would be really fantastic if you could implement this feature, but I saw you have *no answer yet*.)

Keep up the good work guys!

• Like 1