RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.2b by Phoenix

Can you make automatic update built into Aurora? That would be comfortable.

It's already implemented... did you even read the first post?

On my xbox360 does not work, does not connect to the TCP or UDP port, and no lower covers of the games as the picture below, it was the same in version 0.1a

0000000020140906012824358.png

On my xbox360 does not work, does not connect to the TCP or UDP port, and no lower covers of the games as the picture below, it was the same in version 0.1a

Do you have xhttp enabled in dashlaunch? if not; enable it...

If you want more help you'll need to show us a debug.log

i usually never write anything, ive had a rgh for a long time. Thought id tell all he Devs thank you for working on this new dash replacement. i use it now, its stability is amazing compared to FSD i have not had a single crash yet, amazing work you are doing.. i cant wait to see whats in the future

This is really Awesome. Thanks you for this Great Work. Looks so Nice. :thumbup:

I thought that everyone gave up on xbox dashboards making, but this is really great !!.

Any plans on adding features to  LiNK ?

I thought that everyone gave up on xbox dashboards making, but this is really great !!.

Any plans on adding features to  LiNK ?

There are many things comming for Aurora, just wait and see ;)

Good night. First, I want to thank your hard work.

I would like to ask for help, because when i want to get the api key for Unity, the system throws error.
I have performed a clean install, deleted the launch.ini archive, and I'm sure it is placed in XHTTP true (verified in dashlaunch 3.12 and the Aurora0.2b archive debug.log too). i've Manually placed the Api Key, and the system downloads the covers and icons, but Not the banners, screenshots or trailers...
I own an Xbox 360 Slim 4gb plate corona with RGH, and two external hdd's

Thank You, Sm0k3 Tr4c3r

Good night. First, I want to thank your hard work.

I would like to ask for help, because when i want to get the api key for Unity, the system throws error.

I have performed a clean install, deleted the launch.ini archive, and I'm sure it is placed in XHTTP true (verified in dashlaunch 3.12 and the Aurora0.2b archive debug.log too). i've Manually placed the Api Key, and the system downloads the covers and icons, but Not the banners, screenshots or trailers...

I own an Xbox 360 Slim 4gb plate corona with RGH, and two external hdd's

Thank You, Sm0k3 Tr4c3r

You need to disable "livestrong", banners, screenshots and trailers are all downloaded from xbox.com, not all games have trailers tho...

• Like 2

Hey Guys,

thank you for the really great update.

The "Push to xbox" on the unity websitedon't work for me. I've tried this with retroArch360 without succes.
Is it possible to manualy add custom covers?

best regards

Rashka

You need to disable "livestrong", banners, screenshots and trailers are all downloaded from xbox.com, not all games have trailers tho...

Thank You bro, i will try it later... i'm at work now!!!

Sm0k3 Tr4c3r

Just installed this. Awesome work guys! Look forward to future updates.

My favourite thing about this dash? SPEED! It's so rapid! Don't know if I was doing something wrong with FSD but that was taking ages at the splash screen. Aurora is quick and takes me right to my games. I hope that as features are added, it does not compromise the speed of the dash. 

Thanks and keep up the great work. 

• Like 2

Awesome work guys will you be adding a file browser? or will we have to just use a 3rd party .xex sorry if this was already been asked

Awesome work guys will you be adding a file browser? or will we have to just use a 3rd party .xex sorry if this was already been asked

There are many features planned... some will come in the next update, others later... wait and see ;)

• Like 1

There are many features planned... some will come in the next update, others later... wait and see ;)

Awesome can't wait to see  :thumbup:

sry guys but how can i add covers manually? by not pushing using unity? as in F3 i used to download my covers manually then enter xbox ip address and add covers so how can i do this in aurora cause when i enter aurora ui there's no cover changing option

sry guys but how can i add covers manually? by not pushing using unity? as in F3 i used to download my covers manually then enter xbox ip address and add covers so how can i do this in aurora cause when i enter aurora ui there's no cover changing option

It's not yet implemented...

In my opinion.. this is great. :D Keep up the good work.. :D

Aww, only great? not awesome? or even amazing?

Unbelievable dash!! Very simple and user friendly, simply amazing!! Totally love it!! =D  I hope to see there are function which allows us to adjust the fan speed. Cant wait for the next update!! =D Good job Phoenix!!! Thanks for this amazing work!! keep it up!! 

Unbelievable dash!! Very simple and user friendly, simply amazing!! Totally love it!! =D  I hope to see there are function which allows us to adjust the fan speed. Cant wait for the next update!! =D Good job Phoenix!!! Thanks for this amazing work!! keep it up!!

Thanks for the kind words =)

However... that fan speed thingy... NOT COMMING! there are better options then that in dashlaunch already ;)

This is indeed a wonderful release! I am curious though, when configuring all of my multi-disc games and testing the autoswap feature on dashlaunch and freestyle individually the only way to get every multidisc game in my collection to swap properly was converting to GOD and using dashlaunch. I would then delete the Freestyle plugin as to not interfere. Anyways, I noticed the plugin in Aurora still doesn't autoswap some games just like Freestyle. Is this a known issue? Some games like Blue Dragon have minor glitches when autoswapping in XEX folder format so wanting to keep them in GOD format. It's not a huge issue just curious, thanks!