MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.2b by Phoenix

Don't be confused

It's also suitable for aurora

Download aurora files transfer to your hdd and follow my above instruction

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Thank you :)

Thanks for the response!

It does not make sense, becouse with the self updater got the same error. I think the updater gets the files without any file corruption.

I'm at work now, so i'll try experimenting more later. I'll try to find some log files after the error, and will post here.

Thanks again to everyone! I hope we will find the solution, 'couse I don't want back to the FSD. Aurora is my best! :)

If he was saved launch file to double drive with different settings

For example

USB :/ launch(some kind of settings)

and internel mu:/launch(another kind of settings)

This thing is possible for his issue??

If he was saved launch file to double drive with different settings

For example

USB :/ launch(some kind of settings)

and internel mu:/launch(another kind of settings)

This thing is possible for his issue??

That would make it use the settings from the first launch.ini loaded, not sure which ones problems you're speaking of?

That would make it use the settings from the first launch.ini loaded, not sure which ones problems you're speaking of?

Ho k,,, but I have this doubt from long time ago nw u cleared

My doubt anyway thankyou

I am taking about burscar Adrian issue,

The DLC browser is great, thank you for the update and all the great work that you been doing. My Xbox has never look this good and it just works so smooth. This is definitely the way to go... but "Do what you want, I don't care anymore"  :baby:  :baby:  :baby: 

• Like 1

Arrived home...

Still not working... Removed even the complete Dashlaunch, the profiles, cleared all the caches, everything. On my system is only the newest XEX Menu and the original Dashboard. Downloaded the Aurora 0.2b again, and tried to run directly from the XEX Menu, and still gives me the same error... I mean: WTF?!? There are no LOG files nowhere. The most annoying thing is: it's still only on my console. Damn...

Any ideas?

- original Dashboard version: 2.0.15574.0

- XEX Menu 1.2

- jasper board

Arrived home...

Still not working... Removed even the complete Dashlaunch, the profiles, cleared all the caches, everything. On my system is only the newest XEX Menu and the original Dashboard. Downloaded the Aurora 0.2b again, and tried to run directly from the XEX Menu, and still gives me the same error... I mean: WTF?!? There are no LOG files nowhere. The most annoying thing is: it's still only on my console. Damn...

Any ideas?

- original Dashboard version: 2.0.15574.0

- XEX Menu 1.2

- jasper board

Your kernel version is too old so try to update for 16747

Well...

Successfully updated my old kernel to the latest. (16747) Never do this before. Done well! :)

The XEX Menu 1.2 gave me an error message, and won't booted up, so I've reinstalled it. (working fine now)

Successfully reconfigured my newest Dashlaunch, and added the new Aurora update to the default dash.

result: EVERYTHING IS WORKING LIKE A CHARM! :)

I'm very happy now! Thank you guys for the help! You are sooo good! :)

Now I'm going back to explore my new Aurora Dashboard...  :queen:

Thanks again!

Cheers! :D

p.s.: Sorry for the double post!

• Like 3

Just a question:

When I open up a game's details, there are no background, synopsis, screenshots available. (not for any single game I have) The Unity account seems to be all right, 'couse the cover change works fine, and got my Unity key without probs.

Are those functions working right now?

However, the dash is fantastic, I like the updates we've got.

FSD forgotten... :)

Just a question:

When I open up a game's details, there are no background, synopsis, screenshots available. (not for any single game I have) The Unity account seems to be all right, 'couse the cover change works fine, and got my Unity key without probs.

Are those functions working right now?

However, the dash is fantastic, I like the updates we've got.

FSD forgotten... :)

They're taken from xbox.com, so you have to disable "livestrong" in dashlaunch before they can be downloaded...

add a file manager please for next release :thumbup:

Some features are being worked upon, they'll be added once we feel it's ready for it...

Thank you for your ongoing effort! Aurora is really great. The ability to view DLC is very helpful.

Would it be possible to include an option for default marketplace boxart rather than custom covers from Unity? I don't mind pushing US versions of covers to my console from the Unity website when it sets it to a European custom cover by default, but it would be cool if it just used the American marketplace boxart by default based on my marketplace location choice.

Thanks again for the update, really looking forward to future releases.

Thank you for your ongoing effort! Aurora is really great. The ability to view DLC is very helpful.

Would it be possible to include an option for default marketplace boxart rather than custom covers from Unity? I don't mind pushing US versions of covers to my console from the Unity website when it sets it to a European custom cover by default, but it would be cool if it just used the American marketplace boxart by default based on my marketplace location choice.

Thanks again for the update, really looking forward to future releases.

Sorry, cover art on xbox unity is not separated by region like it is on the xbox.com marketplace.   Covers that are marked as "official" on xbox unity are downloaded first, then if that doesn't exist, i believe it uses the highest rated custom cover.

The covers on xbox.com marketplace are not full 3d covers- so they can't be used directly.  One day, we are going to provide a little more options in picking what cover your system downloads.  But for now, the best thing we can do is allow you to manually push from xboxunity

Hello Komrades!

I like the new update of Aurora, its a great job what you are making.

Here a little suggestion you can make for the next update, well, as you know, the FSD and Aurora can take screenshots in a middle of a game or an app (i dont know if its the same with emulators), but the only way we can reach and see the image files are on a PC with FTP conection with the xbox or in case of external HDD conect it win a USB to PC, the suggestion i make something like a "Screenshot viewer" were we can see, copy or move to USB and erease the image file. That can be a COOL add to the next Aurora update.

Sorry for my bad english, i still work on it XD

Hello Komrades!

I like the new update of Aurora, its a great job what you are making.

Here a little suggestion you can make for the next update, well, as you know, the FSD and Aurora can take screenshots in a middle of a game or an app (i dont know if its the same with emulators), but the only way we can reach and see the image files are on a PC with FTP conection with the xbox or in case of external HDD conect it win a USB to PC, the suggestion i make something like a "Screenshot viewer" were we can see, copy or move to USB and erease the image file. That can be a COOL add to the next Aurora update.

Sorry for my bad english, i still work on it XD

You can also access your screenshots through the WebUI.   There is a screenshot viewer there that not only lets you view/delete screenshots, but allows you to add notes to your screenshots and save them so you can view them later and remember why you took it.  This is primarily useful for like if you took a screenshot of a in game map and wanted to mark your own points of interset.

The WebUI can be accsesed via  http://<xboxip>:9999/

Sorry, cover art on xbox unity is not separated by region like it is on the xbox.com marketplace.   Covers that are marked as "official" on xbox unity are downloaded first, then if that doesn't exist, i believe it uses the highest rated custom cover.

The covers on xbox.com marketplace are not full 3d covers- so they can't be used directly.  One day, we are going to provide a little more options in picking what cover your system downloads.  But for now, the best thing we can do is allow you to manually push from xboxunity

Ah, I see. Thanks!