RealModScene
alxskater

Xbox didnt read any USB memory (help)

I still trying to update an xbox360 with Xenón board and original dash 2.0.8955.0 (LT 2.0).

I start trying to format an USB (usb 2.0 of 2Gb formatted from pc) but the console didnt read it (nothing in the (memorys screen), and then I plug an USB memory (the Xbox360 Kingston 16Gb memory unit) with profiles and data of other console, but didnt recognize it too (tested in all 3 ports).

I tested restarting it with and without the usb, but I didnt get it.

And then try to update with live connection (in the test connection to Live) but after starts, it says that have problems in the connection to Live (connected with a wire to the router and taking an automatic ip direction in the range I cinfigured in the router)

Can someone help me.

Thanks

USBMU only works on 2.0.9199.0 and newer, it was introduced in 9199...

• Like 1

USBMU only works on 2.0.9199.0 and newer, it was introduced in 9199...

Oh, Perfect!!!.

Now i have the last dashboard, updated the dash with an usb memory and connected my xbox memory to have space to install the Upgrade.

Now i will borrow an desktop pc (I see in some tutorial that some xbox drivers have problems with the adapter Sata - USB).

Seriously, thanks man!! You helped me a lot